Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant- Challenging his upbringing? (Page 4)

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

sonia jaiseee stupid ladkee ko bhi annnat ne ditch nahi kya how can he ditch sweet navyaa,nowadays he had become so use to of her,everywherehe wants navya nd seeing pics in his laptop and smiling

Yeah, I can see him fall in love with Navya..but the problem is the CVs have yet not read his thoughts out for us!
BTW, i liked the sonia point!!how true!
Thanks for commenting dear!:)

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

ritzzz...hi,after a long time came here to chek how things r..me v busy but managing to watch navya sometime...yesdays episode gave me the goosebumps as i too was thinking the very same things u have penned dn here...we seem to think ...jsut like...i'll quit this show if ananth is doing all this to test his strength of principles...n i have a very strong feeling that things wud go bad for navya after the pcinic...n ananth wud be forcibly engaged to that irritating thing called 'shagun'..i consider her an 'abshagun' though...remember his bhabhi has said that she wud not send her back to banaras without getting her engaged to ananth...i guess by the time ananth realises his love for navya it wud be too late n he wud not be able to go against this hitler family principles...so it wud mostly be back to triangle,pining n tears for navya...

ritzzz...no more time...will be busy for another week...so cant saYy how much time ill be here...this post was like reading all my thoughts online...

u take care n hope our fears dont come true...im having a lot of expectations fm this show n cant think of anya being separated...n ananth with that stupid thing abshagun...byeee...lots of luv...n keep posting ur thots here...ill know im not the only one being having thoughts...
supria...

Supria..Hug..wow..after sucha long time..glad to see your wonderful comment!
How are wedding preps going on hun??You might be having a blast!Embarrassed
And yep, hope our fears dont come true sweeetz..lets see wat happens..and arghhh,...i dont want any engagement of anant by that shagun...puhleezz!Confused
And you come back soon hun...I miss you and your awesome comments!Embarrassed
Love,
Ritz
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by slmu

It sounded to me more like he was asking them whether they had no faith in their upbringing and in the values they have given him.

Am sure he will face some conflict when he admits to himself he is in love, but doubt whether he will just shrug Navya off.

@bold Yes I think so too.
I agree, he wont take Navya lightly. That not how Anant is. 

Sarika...Shanti..thanks for commenting!
Yeah, I do agree that right now, he is falling for Navya..and I also agree that his love is genuine..
But the way he spoke abt the parvarish is wat alarmed me!
He was so sure that he shall stick to the family principals no matter wat!
And I just hope the axe does not fall on Anaya relation!!Confused
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

No Ritz...i dun think anant is doin sumthing lyk dat...he said dat juzz 2 deal wid da situation(dekha nhi baba ye ans sun k kitna kush ho gya LOL)

dun u c luv 4 navya in his eyes...he can lie but not his eyes(in reel lyfLOL)
hez gettin attracted 2wards her..n i dun think he vl do s'thing lyk dat...hope he doesnt...

Lub,
Juh!

JuhiiiHug
I just hope you are right and I am wrong!
I am not doubting his feelings for Navya though!
Theres a difference..I am doubting the strength of his belief in his "parvarish".
And I feel that inspite of being in love with Navya, he might say no to her coz of the family principles!Confused

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
awesoem topicc
yeaah even i had dis thought in mindd btt i donnt think there is possibiliby of any such track otherwise dey would have shown anant talking to himself abt da chaalennge or sumthng , rite??!

n rite nw, wid der convos n anants changing behaviourr.. doesnt luk lyk he just wants to test his "parwarish"
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

awesoem topicc
yeaah even i had dis thought in mindd btt i donnt think there is possibiliby of any such track otherwise dey would have shown anant talking to himself abt da chaalennge or sumthng , rite??!

n rite nw, wid der convos n anants changing behaviourr.. doesnt luk lyk he just wants to test his "parwarish"

Thanks for commentig sweetz..
Well, you got a very good point!
And it keeps bothering me too...that the audience never get to hear wats going on in Anant's mind! Like Navya, with her lips sealed, she keeps daydreaming and we get to know wat she is thinking!
But Anant never gives us even a clue..
he did not give us a clue if he is testing his parwarish...or he thinks of navay as a friend...or he is falling in love with her...absolutely no idea abt wat this guy is thinking!
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
What a thought provoking labyrinth, R! Wacko Look, seriously - I sincerely do not think of TV shows once I am done watching them, I put on paper my thoughts that involuntarily strike me sometimes and then present em to you, though. 

You've put up your apprehension well, and I agree that it'd be extremely clichd and stupid and even infuriating if the creative team by any chance is up for that. However, I think Anant and Navya have gotten pretty much the same core reasons of wanting to go for the picnic, they believe, it will fetch em normalcy. Navya may be doing it sheerly for Anant but the bottom line will always be this, 'I am distinctive, does not mean I dun wanna know what it is like to go out of the city with my friends.' - same's the case with Anant, after all - they are just phasing, they're teenagers. I dunno if the creative team thinks too deeply, but for us to come up with our viewpoints is characteristically valid. Thumbs Up 

Lastly, I honestly feel Baba and Bua Dadi should keep there policies to themselves. Navya's grandmother is of the same league, yet so different. I decipher, Dadi's an aged lady who has her senses still very active, she's ready to learn but cannot shed her rooted cultural values whereas Anant's grandparents are very hypocritical. On one hand Baba says we ain't do what everybody does, makes no sense and we cannot go impose our values on em, truth is - he's been doing the for two generations, Creepy!

Okay, I'd shut up now. Thank you. Stern Smile

K

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
from todays epi my doubt gt cleared annat is nt testing when he gt permission first he wants to tell navya then jaahil ramaa ke saamnay kaise uska name le lya that haan navya is cutee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index