Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant- Challenging his upbringing? (Page 3)

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
sonia jaiseee stupid ladkee ko bhi annnat ne ditch nahi kya how can he ditch sweet navyaa,nowadays he had become so use to of her,everywherehe wants navya nd seeing pics in his laptop and smiling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
who is anant a big bloody loooser...
Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

The statement Anant mentioned to his baba actually petrified me!Shocked
One thought hovered my mind and I had to come to the forum to release it!Sleepy

Is Anant just trying to challenge his "parvarish"?Confused
Does he just want to see how it feels like going to the college picnic - like he said...experience what others do but stick to the family principals??Ouch
Does he just want to see how it feels like befriending a girl - just like normal people do?But finally just continue to do wat has been taught by his "baba"Shocked
Does he just want to see how it feels like falling in love like Ranbir did - and show himself that he can stay aloof from the feeling of "love"? (remember the Ranbir-Anant convo?)Confused

Is all he is doing right now a test to see if he can actually abide or stand to what he has been taught right from his childhood?Confused
He wants to see, hear and feel the norms of the society and also wants to see if he can stand by the rules of his family traditions!Shocked If that is the case, is he getting closer to Navya just becoz Ranbir had once challenged him to experience what falling in love feels like?Sleepy!

I just hope he is not challenging himself and will later shrug Navya off on the name of "sustaining his upbringing(parwarish)"Confused

It shall be hell for Navya if he breaks her heart on the name of "testing" his Baba's preachingsShocked!!
I would hate the CVs if he tells Navya that he loves her but cannot go ahead with it coz his family traditions have taught him something different!!!Ouch
Did this only occur to me or is there someone else who got alarmed at what Anant told his Baba???Sleepy

Ahhh...sorry, my thoughts are so scattered...pls try to make sense out of this post!!!Shocked

And share your views please!
Love,
Ritz

First of all i want to say that I love your posts!!
But ya going back...actually I was thinking just the same thing...wat if he is doing this just to test his parvaarish??..because i feel as if he doesnt think of Navya more than a friend well at least as of right now...just hope Anant does not end up breaking her heart if he is doing this to test his parvaarish (Hes too cute n nice to hurt anyone intentionally)!!...but ya I also felt as if Baba could use the same dialogues Anant used against Anant when he does realize his love for Navya and is trying to take a stand!! Im just mad excited and worried and lovey dovey abt their further episodes...hopefully everything works toward AnYa's favor and their loveHeart

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 10 May 2011 at 6:21pm

rituloveskmh

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ritzzz...hi,after a long time came here to chek how things r..me v busy but managing to watch navya sometime...yesdays episode gave me the goosebumps as i too was thinking the very same things u have penned dn here...we seem to think ...jsut like...i'll quit this show if ananth is doing all this to test his strength of principles...n i have a very strong feeling that things wud go bad for navya after the pcinic...n ananth wud be forcibly engaged to that irritating thing called 'shagun'..i consider her an 'abshagun' though...remember his bhabhi has said that she wud not send her back to banaras without getting her engaged to ananth...i guess by the time ananth realises his love for navya it wud be too late n he wud not be able to go against this hitler family principles...so it wud mostly be back to triangle,pining n tears for navya...

ritzzz...no more time...will be busy for another week...so cant saYy how much time ill be here...this post was like reading all my thoughts online...

u take care n hope our fears dont come true...im having a lot of expectations fm this show n cant think of anya being separated...n ananth with that stupid thing abshagun...byeee...lots of luv...n keep posting ur thots here...ill know im not the only one being having thoughts...
supria...

rituloveskmh

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
It sounded to me more like he was asking them whether they had no faith in their upbringing and in the values they have given him.

Am sure he will face some conflict when he admits to himself he is in love, but doubt whether he will just shrug Navya off.

rituloveskmh

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

It sounded to me more like he was asking them whether they had no faith in their upbringing and in the values they have given him.

Am sure he will face some conflict when he admits to himself he is in love, but doubt whether he will just shrug Navya off.

@bold Yes I think so too.
I agree, he wont take Navya lightly. That not how Anant is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhPeace67

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
No Ritz...i dun think anant is doin sumthing lyk dat...he said dat juzz 2 deal wid da situation(dekha nhi baba ye ans sun k kitna kush ho gya LOL)

dun u c luv 4 navya in his eyes...he can lie but not his eyes(in reel lyfLOL)
hez gettin attracted 2wards her..n i dun think he vl do s'thing lyk dat...hope he doesnt...

Lub,
Juh!

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

First of all i want to say that I love your posts!!
But ya going back...actually I was thinking just the same thing...wat if he is doing this just to test his parvaarish??..because i feel as if he doesnt think of Navya more than a friend well at least as of right now...just hope Anant does not end up breaking her heart if he is doing this to test his parvaarish (Hes too cute n nice to hurt anyone intentionally)!!...but ya I also felt as if Baba could use the same dialogues Anant used against Anant when he does realize his love for Navya and is trying to take a stand!! Im just mad excited and worried and lovey dovey abt their further episodes...hopefully everything works toward AnYa's favor and their loveHeart
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for commenting sweetz..I agree to one of your points..the Babji will surely use the same dialogue against Anant when he does realize his love for Navya and is trying to take a stand!great point hun!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index