Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant- Challenging his upbringing? (Page 2)

piya2025 IF-Stunnerz
piya2025
piya2025

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Anytime RitzHug

Ahh! Every person respect their "parvarish" Nomatter its right or wrong..Take it as an example,even if s'time feel what our parents doing or thinking its not right but @ the same time if some outsider come n point out that pou parents are being wrong,we dont even get that person in a right way !LOL

Anant sure respect the "parvarish: gifted by his "oh so-not so cool" familly..From dat 1 or its 2nd week of the show (LOL) He has been shown as a guy who actually obey each & every thing what his baba says to him..Its just that after he met Navya in a "much friendly" manner & started geting attached to her,we are seeing the stubborn side of him..Which we got to see only when he's around Nimisha.So that proves his this attitude ain't fake.

Yes We actually didnt get to see at all the view of ""Anant's inside"" He's not a mystery yet a one :O

Only time shall tell what he's..How he'd justify his these action if he goona say @ one point of time-All these were just for the take ranvir had about his upbring..

Oh Anant ! You are such a tough charecter dude..Here toh we were only confused with your sudden mood swings now this thing ! Lets see whats next..

PS-Nomatter what I just want him to take the "right" side always & not to get whatever wrong his creepy familly through @ him..

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
My take on this is: He is not testing waters with Navya on Ranbir's saying. Ranbir just made him aware that Navya liked him, which Anant probably may or may not have noticed on his own. But once he was aware, he was definitely intrigued with the girl whose conservative upbringing closely mirrored his own. It doesn't seem like some challenge or bet, a theme that's so popular with some other serials. His interest in Navya seems genuine. He was genuinely angry with her, genuinely apologetic, and genuinely happy when she agreed to come to the picnic.

Re: what he told his Babajee was not entirely wrong. Think from Anant's POV - he comes from a conservative family where it has been drilled into his head that something like picnic is "vahiyat" and that people go there to indulge in vices. When he requested his Babajee to have in faith in his own upbringing, he didn't mean his "friendship" with Navya. He meant doing something that would dishonor the family. I don't think Anant has even considered the ramifications of his relationship with Navya in first place. He likes her despite himself and wants to just wants to spend time with her. Period.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 10 May 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhHessa85madhu_sridharRoshni.Nymeriapiya2025

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Well Anant doesn't seem like a guy who would care for proving himself right or winning that friendly challenge that Ranbeer put forth before him. If it were the stereotypical "youth show" lead, then one would expect something like this. But Anant doesn't seem like a guy who would intentionally do anything to hurt anyone--be it Sonia or Navya.
As piya mentioned, challenging "upbringing" in front of a family like his is a really big thing but the way he presented it seemed mature and well rational. His argument was not wrong, he wasn't insulting his family's customs and stuff and neither was he being disrespectful of his elders.

Some one had mentioned earlier about the gap in communication among the young and the elders. misunderstandings and conflicts of interests crop up more where there is lack of proper communication and well where one is not given a chance to voice out his or her thoughts. Anant was voicing out his thoughts ...something that his elder brother never even dared to do. They aren't showing him a "rebel" like one would have expected.  And it would be  much better if they preserve  Anant's rationality even after he falls for Navya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhmadhu_sridharLadyMcbethpiya2025

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

My take on this is: He is not testing waters with Navya on Ranbir's saying. Ranbir just made him aware that Navya liked him, which Anant probably may or may not have noticed on his own. But once he was aware, he was definitely intrigued with the girl whose conservative upbringing closely mirrored his own. His interest in Navya seems genuine. It doesn't seem like some challenge or bet, a theme that's so popular with some other serials. His interest in Navya seems genuine. He was genuinely angry with her, genuinely apologetic, and genuinely happy when she agreed to come to the picnic.

Re: what he told his Babajee was not entirely wrong. Think from Anant's POV - he comes from a conservative family where it has been drilled into his head that something like picnic is "vahiyat" and that people go there to indulge in vices. When he requested his Babajee to have in faith in his own upbringing, he didn't mean his "friendship" with Navya. He meant doing something that would dishonor the family. I don't think Anant has even considered the ramifications of his relationship with Navya in first place. He likes her despite himself and wants to just wants to spend time with her. Period.

Genuinely 100% agree.Period.:-))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Anytime RitzHug

Ahh! Every person respect their "parvarish" Nomatter its right or wrong..Take it as an example,even if s'time feel what our parents doing or thinking its not right but @ the same time if some outsider come n point out that pou parents are being wrong,we dont even get that person in a right way !LOL

Anant sure respect the "parvarish: gifted by his "oh so-not so cool" familly..From dat 1 or its 2nd week of the show (LOL) He has been shown as a guy who actually obey each & every thing what his baba says to him..Its just that after he met Navya in a "much friendly" manner & started geting attached to her,we are seeing the stubborn side of him..Which we got to see only when he's around Nimisha.So that proves his this attitude ain't fake.

Yes We actually didnt get to see at all the view of ""Anant's inside"" He's not a mystery yet a one :O

Only time shall tell what he's..How he'd justify his these action if he goona say @ one point of time-All these were just for the take ranvir had about his upbring..

Oh Anant ! You are such a tough charecter dude..Here toh we were only confused with your sudden mood swings now this thing ! Lets see whats next..

PS-Nomatter what I just want him to take the "right" side always & not to get whatever wrong his creepy familly through @ him..

Piya...
I loved trhe bold part..its so true..every family has a certain "rule" and they grow together..thats why they are called family..
If Anant meant wat he told to baba today, we can even look at it positively..he has attempted to break one of the norms this family has been following.,.the norm that picnics are vahiyat..but the way Anant has potrayed his want to join the picnic is gicing a different light to even his Baba to look at picnic aS MORE THAN JUST A "VAHIYAT" THING...
i JUST HOPE aNANT keeps continuing to be on the right side...as put by you!
Thanks again for commenting sweetz!Embarrassed

Edited by rituloveskmh - 10 May 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya2025

piya2025 IF-Stunnerz
piya2025
piya2025

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Amy & LadyMcbeth- Thanks for posting your views atleast now i've No doubt in my mind :)

Agreed,As i had mentioned somewhere in my post it requires lots of guts & fakeness in a person to preten infront of someone in this manner,The way Anant behaves with Navya-A realation of trust they already share..It's not that easy to pretend this much..

Thanks..

PS-Ritz-Hope now you can relax as well..*hugs*

PSS-Yeah..^^ we can always think positive :)

Edited by piya2025 - 10 May 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhLadyMcbethNymeria

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks LadyMacbeth, Amy and Sarika...
Wow, that a great way to analyse Anant's stand..
Thanks for commenting so much..
@Piya...guess I feeel a lil relieved too...the CVs make me so confused at times...they better mend this soon...LOL...
And maybe you guys are right...
what he told babaji was not wrong..coz I believe taht picnic is not a "vahiyat" thing..
But i believe coz I am of todays generation..but wen Anant "broke" the norms of the family's thoughts, he knew wat they thought of the whole picnic thing..
but he yet dared to break that rule..
here can be 2 things for why he did it..
1. Coz he wants  to go with Navya, anyhow..and he needed a strong reason to give babaji..
2. He still believes that ababji is right to think that picnics are vahiyat, but he wants to prove to babaji that his upbringing has taught him not to indulge in the so called vahiyat stuff that might happen in the youth camp or picnic...
But my point is...if he believes so much in Babaji's preachings and his upbringing, then he knows somewhere that Babji's list does not have "falling in love" too...hope he does not believe in this prohibition too..just like his babaji!
Anyways, I cud totally be wrong..and I hope I am..
I wud love if I am wrong!!LOL
Coz Navya deserves to be loved by Anant...and she deserves him to fight for her love ..even if it is from him own family's "parwarish"

Edited by rituloveskmh - 10 May 2011 at 2:21pm
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Thanks LadyMacbeth, Amy and Sarika...
Wow, that a great way to analyse Anant's stand..
Thanks for commenting so much..
@Piya...guess I feeel a lil relieved too...the CVs make me so confused at times...they better mend this soon...LOL...
And maybe you guys are right...
what he told babaji was not wrong..coz I believe taht picnic is not a "vahiyat" thing..
But i believe coz I am of todays generation..but wen Anant "broke" the norms of the family's thoughts, he knew wat they thought of the whole picnic thing..
but he yet dared to break that rule..
here can be 2 things for why he did it..
1. Coz he wants  to go with Navya, anyhow..and he needed a strong reason to give babaji..
2. He still believes that ababji is right to think that picnics are vahiyat, but he wants to prove to babaji that his upbringing has taught him not to indulge in the so called vahiyat stuff that might happen in the youth camp or picnic...
But my point is...if he believes so much in Babaji's preachings and his upbringing, then he knows somewhere that Babji's list does not have "falling in love" too...hope he does not believe in this prohibition too..just like his babaji!
Anyways, I cud totally be wrong..and I hope I am..
I wud love if I am wrong!!LOL
Coz Navya deserves to be loved by Anant...and she deserves him to fight for her love ..even if it is from him own family's "parwarish"
u know what thats why the slogan of this play is "nayay sawaal nayee dhadkan" just see thousands of things comes in our mind on any statemnt or dialogue like u mentioned that side of annnant

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index