Navya

Anant- Challenging his upbringing?

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The statement Anant mentioned to his baba actually petrified me!😲
One thought hovered my mind and I had to come to the forum to release it!πŸ₯±

Is Anant just trying to challenge his "parvarish"?πŸ˜•
Does he just want to see how it feels like going to the college picnic - like he said...experience what others do but stick to the family principals??
Does he just want to see how it feels like befriending a girl - just like normal people do?But finally just continue to do wat has been taught by his "baba"😲
Does he just want to see how it feels like falling in love like Ranbir did - and show himself that he can stay aloof from the feeling of "love"? (remember the Ranbir-Anant convo?)πŸ˜•

Is all he is doing right now a test to see if he can actually abide or stand to what he has been taught right from his childhood?πŸ˜•
He wants to see, hear and feel the norms of the society and also wants to see if he can stand by the rules of his family traditions!😲 If that is the case, is he getting closer to Navya just becoz Ranbir had once challenged him to experience what falling in love feels like?πŸ₯±!

I just hope he is not challenging himself and will later shrug Navya off on the name of "sustaining his upbringing(parwarish)"πŸ˜•

It shall be hell for Navya if he breaks her heart on the name of "testing" his Baba's preachings😲!!
I would hate the CVs if he tells Navya that he loves her but cannot go ahead with it coz his family traditions have taught him something different!!!
Did this only occur to me or is there someone else who got alarmed at what Anant told his Baba???πŸ₯±

Ahhh...sorry, my thoughts are so scattered...pls try to make sense out of this post!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

And share your views please!
Love,
Ritz
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm..I was thinking s'thing else Ritz but now im thinking "just" what u've wrote :O
Is that possible? Is there any possibility for such track? Is Anant only trying feel the life the way his friends does?
Is Anant just trying to prove Ranbir wrong? As in "If you really have the guts feel those feeling what you dont want,exprience the thing what you dont like"Is he heading towards a point where he can prove Ranbir his Parvarish are everything for him & It wont change merely for a girl? Or dating thing?
We didn't even get himself questioning that what his friends told about Navya that she likes him & they proved it to himself is actually true? All we have seen that Anant reaches home,After Nimisha issue sorted out He sat on his bed & something happened which made him smile n later he called Navya !

But then again a thought,If he's doing all these intentionally then how can he even utter words as such "Main pahele aisa nahin tha,na janne mujhe kya ho gaya hai" How can he can talk to Navya with so much "haQ"?

anyway I had a discussion wid Anu-
You see,& say whats the real deal is..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680542

I surely dont want Cv's go for a track as such where the male lead after a certain point says (instead of all these happenings)it was nithing but "friendship" *head desk" & later realize oh it was actually "Love" How stupid it even sounds :S
piya2025 thumbnail
One more thing - Or whatever he said it was just an "excuse" to deal with that situation & get the permission..Yet Its really a big thing to challenge his upbringing infront of the elders of your house just for a thing like "Picnic"

Surely this charecter called "Anant" is something to look forward..Hope CV's wont mess up his charecter with any kind of weird drama (which are not real) & also puting Shadi thing in it..
Its rare to see charecter like Anant these days on TV who has so many shades.

Edit - had to add this as well :P

Or It was another hint from CV's that for his rights n things he wants for him he can even challenge his upbringing..& Would take a stand for the right thing always againts the wrong? Nomatter if The "wong" belong to his own familly or any outsider.(I-e-Valentine day-That politician)
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Piya...πŸ€—
As much as I appreciate that you understood what I was trying to say, you got my mind rolling more and more...
goodness, I am so glad you are with me facing the storm called "Anant's inside"...hahaha
Girl, Thanks for all those descriptions..feels like you completed my thoughts..we are so complex!!πŸ˜†

By the way, I just want the CVs to give me an insight to Anant's mind..he seems more and more complex day by day!
Or is it that he is just like this and the CVs are actully giving us an insight of this characters..its just that we are not understanding him enuf!
Only time shall tell!
I hope his feelings are genuine and true..and he realizes soon that his "parvarish" is not always right!
There are more dimentions to the term "right things" and falling in love is the most right thing in this whole world!
Ahhh!I am done!πŸ˜†
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i Think it was just an excuse from beside annant obviously he was nt going to give reason that he wants to go with navya and want to spend time with her
bu i m 10000% sure annat has fallen love with navya which he himself is nt realizing ,jus seee how he forces navya to come for picnic and for nimisha's engagemnt!!!
and what the hell is with their both of the parents which type of question is this "why u ppl wnat to go to picnic"?? is this any sensible question

obviously we go picnic for enjoyment!!!
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think what he said to his baba was a smart thinking to get a yes from him, he knows anything less than that would not work. I am sure his baba will say yes immediately. Ranbir's challenge has done that initial warm up thing for Anant, now this relationship is running on its own steam. I think one of them will face some problem in immediate future and the confession will happen. I dont see any twist coming here, however this show now will focus on how they take this relationship forward with their respective families. 
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

i Think it was just an excuse from beside annant obviously he was nt going to give reason that he wants to go with navya and want to spend time with her
bu i m 10000% sure annat has fallen love with navya which he himself is nt realizing ,jus seee how he forces navya to come for picnic and for nimisha's engagemnt!!!
and what the hell is with their both of the parents which type of question is this "why u ppl wnat to go to picnic"?? is this any sensible question

obviously we go picnic for enjoyment!!!

Thanks for replying dear..
I so wish your prediction cmes true//..
you do have good points to support too..
And yeah, that question sure is weird..wat do these parents expect the kids to say when they question...why u ppl wnat to go to picnic"?...it sure is a SENSELESS question!πŸ˜†
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

I think what he said to his baba was a smart thinking to get a yes from him, he knows anything less than that would not work. I am sure his baba will say yes immediately. Ranbir's challenge has done that initial warm up thing for Anant, now this relationship is running on its own steam. I think one of them will face some problem in immediate future and the confession will happen. I dont see any twist coming here, however this show now will focus on how they take this relationship forward with their respective families. 

Oh...how I wish you are right..
I donno, why I am so alarmed..
He spoke to his Baba with so much conviction..I felt he means them from teh bottom of his heart..
and unwantedly, I drifted towards Ranbir-Anant convo..where ranbir had challenged Anant to fall in love and then proove that his parwarish has the power to go against the love of his life..
It was a strong statement,,,and so was Anant's answer in todays episode..
just wish I am wrong!!
Thaks for answering sweetz!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anytime RitzπŸ€—

Ahh! Every person respect their "parvarish" Nomatter its right or wrong..Take it as an example,even if s'time feel what our parents doing or thinking its not right but @ the same time if some outsider come n point out that pou parents are being wrong,we dont even get that person in a right way !πŸ˜†

Anant sure respect the "parvarish: gifted by his "oh so-not so cool" familly..From dat 1 or its 2nd week of the show (πŸ˜†) He has been shown as a guy who actually obey each & every thing what his baba says to him..Its just that after he met Navya in a "much friendly" manner & started geting attached to her,we are seeing the stubborn side of him..Which we got to see only when he's around Nimisha.So that proves his this attitude ain't fake.

Yes We actually didnt get to see at all the view of ""Anant's inside"" He's not a mystery yet a one :O

Only time shall tell what he's..How he'd justify his these action if he goona say @ one point of time-All these were just for the take ranvir had about his upbring..

Oh Anant ! You are such a tough charecter dude..Here toh we were only confused with your sudden mood swings now this thing ! Lets see whats next..

PS-Nomatter what I just want him to take the "right" side always & not to get whatever wrong his creepy familly through @ him..

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My take on this is: He is not testing waters with Navya on Ranbir's saying. Ranbir just made him aware that Navya liked him, which Anant probably may or may not have noticed on his own. But once he was aware, he was definitely intrigued with the girl whose conservative upbringing closely mirrored his own. It doesn't seem like some challenge or bet, a theme that's so popular with some other serials. His interest in Navya seems genuine. He was genuinely angry with her, genuinely apologetic, and genuinely happy when she agreed to come to the picnic.

Re: what he told his Babajee was not entirely wrong. Think from Anant's POV - he comes from a conservative family where it has been drilled into his head that something like picnic is "vahiyat" and that people go there to indulge in vices. When he requested his Babajee to have in faith in his own upbringing, he didn't mean his "friendship" with Navya. He meant doing something that would dishonor the family. I don't think Anant has even considered the ramifications of his relationship with Navya in first place. He likes her despite himself and wants to just wants to spend time with her. Period. Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago