Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay will think piya chaged into dark vampire (Page 2)

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by rehanasadique

na na na guys em damn sure sid is not going to bite piya...abhay would get his innocent piya once again after maithli case is over.her truth is revealed tht she is an evil vampire. sid would only keep piya in the coufin but would not infect her.

ya sure he wont bite her
  yes offcourse . because Pia's innocence is the charm of the show. if sid would bite her ..she would become evil vampire..and i know Ekta is well aware of this charm and she is not gona loose it so she has introduced evil and an innocent both type of pia's. so that when ppl become bore of the evil maithli's romance with abhay, she will bring back innocent pia to abhay's life.

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
hey abhay can read pia ka mind...bt not of vampire i guess...toh he wil cum to knw dat she is vampire nd to becom vampire u need 3 bites not 1...Confused i guess so...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index