India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 7)

Alia009 Goldie
Alia009
Alia009

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Oh so you people are allowed to post you opinions. But we can't. Wow! So much for posting your opinions. Guess ppl don't read my posts properly!

Confused oh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? Confused 

arey ankit samjha kar na yaar...Everything is fair (for jai fans) when it comes to jai...agar kisi ko kal thappar bhi mare na it will be OK...cuz it is JUZZZ JAIII...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

Alia009 Goldie
Alia009
Alia009

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Oh so you people are allowed to post you opinions. But we can't. Wow! So much for posting your opinions. Guess ppl don't read my posts properly!

Confusedoh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? Confused

Am i the one calling them "losers"? No! It is not my problem! Go complain so someone who can take action!!! Just like you have your views, I have mine. And just like you have the right to post your opinions, I have that same right.

if you are not the one calling other "loosers" then phuleeez stop lecturing others ok!Confused
make up your mind girl...
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Confusedoh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? Confused

Am i the one calling them "losers"? No! It is not my problem! Go complain so someone who can take action!!! Just like you have your views, I have mine. And just like you have the right to post your opinions, I have that same right.

Confused ummm so then why are you lecturing others on using the word "hate"? stop acting like a moderator on this section...if you have a problem with the word "hate" then go report the post...why are you lecturing others? Just like you don't like hte word "hate" other people don't like being called losers...Confused

Alia009

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Oh and what about those people making indirect remarks about Jai fans? Nothing's wrong with that? Double standards much? Wacko
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Oh and what about those people making indirect remarks about Jai fans? Nothing's wrong with that? Double standards much? Wacko

Confused which indirect remarks? who called Jai fans losers? show it to me...Confused Diya called forum members, and all those who don't like Jai, "losers"...Confused I pasted the post to you...Confused show me a similar post calling Jai fans "losers"...Confused if you have proof show it...Confused
Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

sorry...i posted here by mistake...LOL

Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 10 May 2011 at 4:46pm
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Did I say that they called Jai fans "losers?" There are other ways to insult fans which your fellow supporters have done! They have indirectly attacked Jai fans! But of course that won't matter to you!
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Did I say that they called Jai fans "losers?" There are other ways to insult fans which your fellow supporters have done! They have indirectly attacked Jai fans! But of course that won't matter to you!

Confused You don't have proof...there is a big difference between calling people "losers" like Diya did and what you are saying...Confused next time you accuse people of something, show proof...I showed you the proof...where is your proof?Confused

Alia009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index