Lux Dance ke Superstars

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving - Page 6

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Am i the one calling them "losers"? No! It is not my problem! Go complain so someone who can take action!!! Just like you have your views, I have mine. And just like you have the right to post your opinions, I have that same right.

Confused ummm so then why are you lecturing others on using the word "hate"? stop acting like a moderator on this section...if you have a problem with the word "hate" then go report the post...why are you lecturing others? Just like you don't like hte word "hate" other people don't like being called losers...Confused

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and what about those people making indirect remarks about Jai fans? Nothing's wrong with that? Double standards much?
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Oh and what about those people making indirect remarks about Jai fans? Nothing's wrong with that? Double standards much?

😕 which indirect remarks? who called Jai fans losers? show it to me...😕 Diya called forum members, and all those who don't like Jai, "losers"...😕 I pasted the post to you...😕 show me a similar post calling Jai fans "losers"...😕 if you have proof show it...😕
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sorry...i posted here by mistake...😆
Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Did I say that they called Jai fans "losers?" There are other ways to insult fans which your fellow supporters have done! They have indirectly attacked Jai fans! But of course that won't matter to you!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Did I say that they called Jai fans "losers?" There are other ways to insult fans which your fellow supporters have done! They have indirectly attacked Jai fans! But of course that won't matter to you!

😕 You don't have proof...there is a big difference between calling people "losers" like Diya did and what you are saying...😕 next time you accuse people of something, show proof...I showed you the proof...where is your proof?😕
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Weren't you yourself attacking jai fans on pg 4? And there was more attacking on pg 5? But guess u won't understand
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

I actually agree with you that jai has gone to far now, he has bashed salman, jeetu, now the judges. Who is next Jai? Maybe the Janta or member on this forum.

😛 He already bashed the janta after DID 1 finale...He said the janta doesn't know anything about dance and that if we did, he would be the winner of DID 1...he said all this on the camera...😛
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Weren't you yourself attacking jai fans on pg 4? And there was more attacking on pg 5? But guess u won't understand

😕 attacking? show me a post of mine where I called anyone a "loser"...😕 don't make up accusations against me...if you have proof of me breaking forum rules, post it...😕 calling people "losers" is against forum rules that Raj Bhai posted...😕 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
So let me get this straight, Jai has no problems in calling out Amar for not wearing shoes for a performance...But Jai has a big problem when the mentors of the show who are amongst the leading choreogrpahers and dance experts in the country call him out for a legitimate reason...😛 So let me get this straight, Jai can criticize whoever he wants but the judges of the show can't criticize him for an obvious mistake that he made on stage?😊