India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 4)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Ok I said I'd post after making my delicious dinner, but I can't wait.

First off, I don't think it's fair saying anything until the episode has aired. Yet, I'll just say what I have to.

Let me begin off by saying annmarie not defending anyone, merely just stating how I feel and what I think. And if you still want to think I'm being biased, then so be it I don't care.

Let me begin by asking those who "hate" him on what basis do you hate him? How is he related to you? How the heck can you possibly hate a person that you don't know personally? How can you judge a person merely because of what you saw on tv? Beats my logic!

Jai koi Bhagwan nahi hai. He is a mere human being like the rest of us. He is prone to make mistakes. And he did make one. But if he said the track was wrong, then I'm sure he had reason enough to say so. And if the track is wrong how can you expect a good performance from his side? It's not fair. Maana ke his behavior was wrong, but his intentions weren't to hurt anyone.

I think stardom did get a bit to his head and therefore made the remark he did, which was absolutely wrong. But arent the judges supposed to set an example for these kids? Geeta ma'am's behavior wasnt justified one bit! Shaimak sir and Remo sir have manners and handled the situation properly. Geeta ma'am didn't. What right does she have to cuss contestants out? I don't care how pisses off she was that is no way to behave with a contestant. Talk about behavior. Wacko Her behavior as a judge was just as bad as Jai's behavior as a contestant.

Yes Jai's behavior was wrong. What happened shouldnt have and yes stardom stardom did get to him. But this show is about dance and that he is great at. I don't care what people say or think about him after this incident, but I'll still love him for his talent. I don't judge people based on how I see them on tv. I judge them only if I know them personally.

If you "hate" him go switch off the tv when he's on. But he will always remain one of india's most talented dancers. He doesn't need to appear on reality shows to prove that. I don't care if his team loses. They are winners for me.

Keep smiling Jai. I got you always! :)

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 10 May 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverjeshwinionizukaaaaabbbbshivani003Namrata_12-Diya-

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
i am sooo not surprised,ego is bigger than his dance its seems. Ouch to quote jai weneva he brags his famous line is: i have been dancing for many years" ROFL itne sal dance karti lekein unki motor mouth nahi samal sakhti ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9Jessica11001Anjaani_Dastaanankit_nycshivani003

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Ok I said I'd post after making my delicious dinner, but I can't wait.

First off, I don't think it's fair saying anything until the episode has aired. Yet, I'll just say what I have to.

Let me begin off by saying annmarie not defending anyone, merely just stating how I feel and what I think. And if you still want to think I'm being biased, then so be it I don't care.

Let me begin by asking those who "hate" him on what basis do you hate him? How is he related to you? How the heck can you possibly hate a person that you don't know personally? How can you judge a person merely because of what you saw on tv? Beats my logic!

Jai koi Bhagwan nahi hai. He is a mere human being like the rest of us. He is prone to make mistakes. And he did make one. But if he said the track was wrong, then I'm sure he had reason enough to say so. And if the track is wrong how can you expect a good performance from his side? It's not fair. Maana ke his behavior was wrong, but his intentions weren't to hurt anyone.

I think stardom did get a bit to his head and therefore made the remark he did, which was absolutely wrong. But arent the judges supposed to set an example for these kids? Geeta ma'am's behavior wasnt justified one bit! Shaimak sir and Remo sir have manners and handled the situation properly. Geeta ma'am didn't. What right does she have to cuss contestants out? I don't care how pisses off she was that is no way to behave with a contestant. Talk about behavior. Wacko Her behavior as a judge was just as bad as Jai's behavior as a contestant.

Yes Jai's behavior was wrong. What happened shouldnt have and yes stardom stardom did get to him. But this show is about dance and that he is great at. I don't care what people say or think about him after this incident, but I'll still love him for his talent. I don't judge people based on how I see them on tv. I judge them only if I know them personally.

If you "hate" him go switch off the tv when he's on. But he will always remain one of india's most talented dancers. He doesn't need to appear on reality shows to prove that. I don't care if his team loses. They are winners for me.

Keep smiling Jai. I got you always! :)

Confused ummm why are you lecturing others on using the word "hate"...how about lecturing "Diya" who called other forum members and judges on the show "losers"...Confused intersting how you think saying one hates somene is worst then saying someone is a "loser"...Confused talk about double standards

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angeline76Payal9Anjaani_Dastaanshivani003

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Confused So the streak continues for Jai...

1) Bashing the winners of DID 1, and the judges of DID 1, and the audience after DID 1 finale

2) Bashing the winner of DID LM

3) Bashing Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta by blatantely saying they are biased against him and that everytime he gets low marks it's because they don't want him to win

Confused Where are his supporters? Oh yeah, they are busy calling people losers on this thread as Diya has done...and some are busy lecturing others on using the word "hate"...ConfusedI thought we weren't supposed to be the "moral police" on this forum...Confused Keep defending the guy's wrong behavior...Confused Jai's behavior speaks for itself as to what kind of human being he is...Confused Shaimak is his teacher, and to talk about his teacher like that is just downright messed up...Confused I feel bad of Shaimak, Geeta, and Remo that despite having so much success in Bollywood and in their carreers they have to be lectured by someone like Jai who hasn't done even a tenth of what Geeta, Remo and Shaimak have done in the field of dance...Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angeline76Katz21spring567Payal9MrManagementJessica11001Anjaani_Dastaanshivani003

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Diya-

Jai I love u for who u are! dont get such losers effekt u in any wayHug

Confused ummm Rani what are your thoughts on this comment? How come no lecture was given to this person by you? You thought using the word "hate" was crossing hte line but using the word "loser" is perfectly fine huh? Confused Raj bhai specifically said that the word "loser" will be treated as bashing...Confused I quoted this for you considering how you like to be the moral police on this forum and lecture others on proper forum behavior...Confused

angeline76Katz21Payal9shivani003

cookiebeast Senior Member
cookiebeast
cookiebeast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal9

Why are the Jai fans in hiding??? come out...defend karo ye behavior??? 

Im dying to see your responses!! 

1. he must be stressed
2. he's better than shiamak
3. geeta always overreacts
4. amar shouldn't dance better than him 

I was there and this is the song the played instead of his b-boy track.Wink

Just kidding,
Samoo

Jessica11001Anjaani_Dastaanankit_nycshivani003

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cookiebeast

Originally posted by Payal9

Why are the Jai fans in hiding??? come out...defend karo ye behavior??? 

Im dying to see your responses!! 

1. he must be stressed
2. he's better than shiamak
3. geeta always overreacts
4. amar shouldn't dance better than him 

I was there and this is the song the played instead of his b-boy track.Wink

Just kidding,
Samoo

LOL hillarious...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I'm not here to lecture people about their behavior. I'm not a mod and it's not like what i say will make a difference. If I were a mod, I would say something.

I talked about "hating" simply because I don't understand the logic of people hating others without knowing them personally.

Ankit if you have a problem with what people say, then instead of talking about people having double standards why don't u stand up for yourself and talk to Raj or Jess about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Diya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index