India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 28)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
If it's perfectly okay to humilate and belittle teachers in front of the whole world like Jai did, then you know what I hope Atul behaves the same way with him next week in front of the cameras...I hope Atul stands up and accuses Jai of being a fraud and a cheater like Jai accused Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta of being...What was so wrong with what Shaimak said to him that he immediately had to attack Shaimak's integrity and honesty in front of the world? Confused

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

If it's perfectly okay to humilate and belittle teachers in front of the whole world like Jai did, then you know what I hope Atul behaves the same way with him next week in front of the cameras...I hope Atul stands up and accuses Jai of being a fraud and a cheater like Jai accused Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta of being...What was so wrong with what Shaimak said to him that he immediately had to attack Shaimak's integrity and honesty in front of the world? Confused

It is kind of amusing that you have posted the same post numerous times on this topic but just switched around the wording. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing?Confused But I guess since Jai doesn't get tired of bashing people Angryhow can I expect you to stop. Lago rahoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

It is kind of amusing that you have posted the same post numerous times on this topic but just switched around the wording. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing?Confused But I guess since Jai doesn't get tired of bashing people Angryhow can I expect you to stop. Lago rahoLOL

Tongue As Paresh Rawal said in De Dana Dan..."woh ganda kar sakte hein aur hum ganda soch bhi nahin sakte"...Tongue
Alienmickie Newbie
Alienmickie
Alienmickie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I bet to all his supporters, that no matter how much good you tell about this guy, but if once you tell him that he didnt do good for some of his performance, he will insult you and walk away...

Guys like Jai doesnt deserve any chances... !!!! thorw him out of DKS
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
what did remo mean by saying equalizing the score? how in God's name is that a punishment to jai when the oher team has to suffer for what he saidErmm i cannot believe he said those things. thanks for sharing.

shivani003

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i became a hugeee fan of jai after seeing his performances in lil master...but soon after my liking ended after what he wrote bout jeetumoni's win in his fb status...thts how much behaviour matters

the most intelligent person can have the talent, but his/her attitude can decide the fate of the job...thts how much behaviour matters

sadly u dnt reach great heights with talent only in this industry & jai's learning it the hard way. What he did is undoubtedly very unprofessional if he actually accused shiamak like tht. He insulted a judge, & indirectly all 3 judges cuz he clearly knws shiamak cant take the decision to make jai ''lose'' himself...its a group decision by judges. So i will defend geeta in this, jai needed to be told off like this HIGH TIME.  

ThatOneGuy

shantz Newbie
shantz
shantz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
so many may not agree with me but Geeta ma expected Jai to have good behavior ..when she herself cursed at him!...as a master she should lead by example!!!!  n u know what Jai Kumar Nayar is just a superb Dancer nevertheless!!!!!!

jeshwini

jeshwini Newbie
jeshwini
jeshwini

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
i haven't seen this episode but i was just wondering that even though Jai misbehaved the fact remains that he is so popular. I dont see so many special threads being created as much as its made on Jais name and i think its just a step forward for Jai. No offense to anyone out there but i think Jai has made a secure place for himself either it is on a reality show or he being a choreographer. Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots.  This is what i can say to Jai at this point of time :

"Don't mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantzakannaCutiepie Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index