India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 26)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
alright if you all have a problem with my posts then go report it. i don't care because i know that i am not wrong, and i know that my words are being twisted around to make it into a lot more than what it really is. I also know that I am not going against any IF rules and therefore reporting me really isn't going to get anywhere. but still for your satisfaction be my guest! i'm done posting here cause its pointless. you can't even get an opinion across. it's like i'm not allowed to have a different opinion. it's like i have to agree with everyone that jai was wrong (which i did admit btw) and that he's the worst human being in the planet. no body else but him makes mistakes in this world. he cannot be forgiven for his mistakes, but the rest of the world can. it's just ridiculous. there is a limit to everything. i'm sorry for even posting my views here. my apologizes to all. adios.

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 May 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalover-Diya-

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517digitalone 33ankit_nycThatOneGuyCutiepie Rani

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

alright if you all have a problem with my posts then go report it. i don't care because i know that i am not wrong, and i know that my words are being twisted around to make it into a lot more than what it really is. I also know that I am not going against any IF rules and therefore reporting me really isn't going to get anywhere. but still for your satisfaction be my guest! i'm done posting here cause its pointless. you can't even get an opinion across. it's like i'm not allowed to have a different opinion. it's like i have to agree with everyone that jai was wrong (which i did admit btw) and that he's the worst human being in the planet. no body else but him makes mistakes in this world. he cannot be forgiven for his mistakes, but the rest of the world can. it's just ridiculous. there is a limit to everything. i'm sorry for even posting my views here. my apologizes to all. adios.

What about other people's rights? Are they not allowed to dislike  Jai and his behavior? Why must they be told to stop criticizing him? Is anyone telling you to stop loving him? As far as Jai goes, this is not the first time this has happened, not even the second  time, this is the 3rd time that he has blatantely belittled other people in the show...Confused so you can understand why many people aren't so quick to forgive and forget this time around...Confused how many more people must be victimized by this kind of behavior?Confused

Edited by ankit_nyc - 11 May 2011 at 3:03pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

aa su che?! hasvanu chalu karo ane jagad vanu band! chale chaloz?!

Le mein chalu kari didhu...Big smile...chalo have bija badha ni vaari...LOL

Edited by ankit_nyc - 11 May 2011 at 3:03pm
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

What about other people's rights? Are they not allowed to like  Jai and his behavior? Why must they be told to stop criticizing him? Is anyone telling you to stop loving him? As far as Jai goes, this is not the first time this has happened, not even the second  time, this is the 3rd time that he has blatantely belittled other people in the show...Confused so you can understand why many people aren't so quick to forgive and forget this time around...Confused how many more people must be victimized by this kind of behavior?Confused

*Sigh* Ankit hu hari gayi. Tu mari vaat aj nathi samajto. Cry

Hu koine nathi kehti ke Jai ne criticize na karo. Ane galti kari che...Criticize karo. Pan mane pan right che maro opinions devanu.

*Sigh* Never mind. I'll shut up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

What about other people's rights? Are they not allowed to like  Jai and his behavior? Why must they be told to stop criticizing him? Is anyone telling you to stop loving him? As far as Jai goes, this is not the first time this has happened, not even the second  time, this is the 3rd time that he has blatantely belittled other people in the show...Confused so you can understand why many people aren't so quick to forgive and forget this time around...Confused how many more people must be victimized by this kind of behavior?Confused

*Sigh* Ankit hu hari gayi. Tu mari vaat aj nathi samajto. Cry

Hu koine nathi kehti ke Jai ne criticize na karo. Ane galti kari che...Criticize karo. Pan mane pan right che maro opinions devanu.

*Sigh* Never mind. I'll shut up.

TongueOye Rani...chal have bandh kar badhu...chal have bahu  thai gayu aaa argue bargue...chalo have maja kariye...Tongue

ThatOneGuyCutiepie Rani

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Ok I said I'd post after making my delicious dinner, but I can't wait.

First off, I don't think it's fair saying anything until the episode has aired. Yet, I'll just say what I have to.

Let me begin off by saying annmarie not defending anyone, merely just stating how I feel and what I think. And if you still want to think I'm being biased, then so be it I don't care.

Let me begin by asking those who "hate" him on what basis do you hate him? How is he related to you? How the heck can you possibly hate a person that you don't know personally? How can you judge a person merely because of what you saw on tv? Beats my logic!

Jai koi Bhagwan nahi hai. He is a mere human being like the rest of us. He is prone to make mistakes. And he did make one. But if he said the track was wrong, then I'm sure he had reason enough to say so. And if the track is wrong how can you expect a good performance from his side? It's not fair. Maana ke his behavior was wrong, but his intentions weren't to hurt anyone.

I think stardom did get a bit to his head and therefore made the remark he did, which was absolutely wrong. But arent the judges supposed to set an example for these kids? Geeta ma'am's behavior wasnt justified one bit! Shaimak sir and Remo sir have manners and handled the situation properly. Geeta ma'am didn't. What right does she have to cuss contestants out? I don't care how pisses off she was that is no way to behave with a contestant. Talk about behavior. Wacko Her behavior as a judge was just as bad as Jai's behavior as a contestant.

Yes Jai's behavior was wrong. What happened shouldnt have and yes stardom stardom did get to him. But this show is about dance and that he is great at. I don't care what people say or think about him after this incident, but I'll still love him for his talent. I don't judge people based on how I see them on tv. I judge them only if I know them personally.

If you "hate" him go switch off the tv when he's on. But he will always remain one of india's most talented dancers. He doesn't need to appear on reality shows to prove that. I don't care if his team loses. They are winners for me.

Keep smiling Jai. I got you always! :)

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I think stardom did get a bit to his head and therefore made the remark he did, which was absolutely wrong. But arent the judges supposed to set an example for these kids? Geeta ma'am's behavior wasnt justified one bit!

I soo agree with you here...Gosh hated Geeta behavior..Angry
Angry
Let me begin by asking those who "hate" him on what basis do you hate him? How is he related to you? How the heck can you possibly hate a person that you don't know personally? How can you judge a person merely because of what you saw on tv? Beats my logic!

very Very very very well said Clap

mahelaloverCutiepie Rani

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
This sucks! A draw again???
I remember Jai used to be so humble in his Boogie Woogie days. Just a few days ago I was thinking how much Jai has changed as a person. He really has. I truly believe that. Those of u who dont... just watch him in Boogie Woogie. Thats how I had become a fan of his.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index