India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 24)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

This time what Geeta did was right but I am just saying I wish she does that every time something goes wrong. Why spare her contestants?? I remember in DID-1 Siddesh spoke rudely to Remo and apologized only in the next week's episode and Geeta slapped Siddesh offscreen and that too during practice coz Siddesh wasn't giving his best. Slap has no relation to Siddesh speaking rude to Remo. My whole point is that Geeta doesn't get credit for being nice in this situation. For me she had always been biased and she still is. PERIOD! But it is just my point of view and I don't expect others to agree with me. I am just stating my thoughts.

I still say JAI is wrong and he should not be behaving like thisUnhappy

Confused Geeta stood up for her guru Shaimak sir and for that she should be Clap...while Jai, a student of Shaimak was busy bashing shaimak by saying Shaimak is biased and purposely gives him low marks, Geeta was actually standing up and telling Jai to stop the rude behavior...who's Jai to question any of hte judges? Confused Remo stood up against this behavior as well and so did Shaimak...Confused It was not as if Geeta was the only one...Confused Geeta is not anyone's mentor on this show, why would she be biased against one team? she has sid in DID 1 and D sir in DID 2...Confused how are people accusing her of being biased in this situation? Confused

I am glad you are pointing all the good points about Master Geeta and the good thing she did in this situation. Would you come up and say the wrong thing Master Geeta would do (or did) when she actually does it? Would you accept that it was her mistake and she should not be biased? Smile

Like you said this is about JAI. So I too think we should stop talking about Geeta and just let the topic be what it is about

Tongue Some Jai fans brought Geeta Ma in to the thread because they couldn't stand Jai being criticized so in an effort to shift the blame from Jai, they started draggin Geeta ma in to this topic...Tongue I agree with you, the fault for this entire incident lies with Jai and Jai only...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567Jessica11001ThatOneGuy

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

This time what Geeta did was right but I am just saying I wish she does that every time something goes wrong. Why spare her contestants?? I remember in DID-1 Siddesh spoke rudely to Remo and apologized only in the next week's episode and Geeta slapped Siddesh offscreen and that too during practice coz Siddesh wasn't giving his best. Slap has no relation to Siddesh speaking rude to Remo. My whole point is that Geeta doesn't get credit for being nice in this situation. For me she had always been biased and she still is. PERIOD! But it is just my point of view and I don't expect others to agree with me. I am just stating my thoughts.

I still say JAI is wrong and he should not be behaving like thisUnhappy

Confused Geeta stood up for her guru Shaimak sir and for that she should be Clap...while Jai, a student of Shaimak was busy bashing shaimak by saying Shaimak is biased and purposely gives him low marks, Geeta was actually standing up and telling Jai to stop the rude behavior...who's Jai to question any of hte judges? Confused Remo stood up against this behavior as well and so did Shaimak...Confused It was not as if Geeta was the only one...Confused Geeta is not anyone's mentor on this show, why would she be biased against one team? she has sid in DID 1 and D sir in DID 2...Confused how are people accusing her of being biased in this situation? Confused

I am glad you are pointing all the good points about Master Geeta and the good thing she did in this situation. Would you come up and say the wrong thing Master Geeta would do (or did) when she actually does it? Would you accept that it was her mistake and she should not be biased? Smile

Like you said this is about JAI. So I too think we should stop talking about Geeta and just let the topic be what it is about

Tongue Some Jai fans brought Geeta Ma in to the thread because they couldn't stand Jai being criticized so in an effort to shift the blame from Jai, they started draggin Geeta ma in to this topic...Tongue I agree with you, the fault for this entire incident lies with Jai and Jai only...Tongue

I know you would be happy that way. YenjoyyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yikes, this seems to have gotten a little out of hand!

I haven't read all the posts on this thread (way too many pages) and haven't see the SBS video yet, so please forgive me if I repeat something already mentioned.

No matter what attitude and behavior Jai has, there is one thing no one can take away from him, and that is his talent. He is an AMAZING dancer and a pretty good choreographer as well. Do I think he is the best? No, I don't think so, but he I do believe he has his strengths in certain styles that he really excels in. Regardless, everyone will always have a different opinion about who is the best and who isn't.

Personally, his behavior at the end of DID 1 really threw me off, hence my fanaticism for him started deteriorating. Jai has had quite a few instances where his rude behavior was seen and some unforeseen comments were made by him, but what I read in this article is by far the worst of his tactics. I fail to understand why he just can't handle such situations appropriately, as opposed to attacking.. especially the Judges! These judges have been in the industry for AGES, especially Shiamak. They know the nitty gritty of the dance world, and for someone who is a contestant on DKS to come off at them, is not only rude and disrespectful, but very demeaning.

Now.. to sort of give Jai the benefit of the doubt, it is really important to find out exactly what happened, even from his side. I absolutely agree with Shiamak when he "reminded Jai of the basic etiquette that a performer once on stage cannot stop midway come what may". Regardless of what song is played, Jai being a professional dancer for many years and has choreographed as well, has that talent to play off the music and keep on dancing. However, sometimes it can get confusing because some judges say that if the music is incorrect, the contestant should stop (I think that happened in DID Doubles, which I do not agree with, BUT, the situation can alter that).

Now, Shiamak was also right when he told Jai that he should have checked his music before hitting the stage. One more thing, Jai stopped because the music played was incorrect, BUT, how was his behavior when such happened? That is something that is really important to see as well, which I hope they air.

As for Geeta, if she actually cursed on the show, shame on her! Confused I want to know which word she said so harshly. If she didn't curse, then what she had said, I agree with. Jai completely disrespected the judges and kept going one after another (as it seems in the article). Thumbs Down

All in all, contestants need to realize that they were once a NOBODY! They are still not at a celebrity level to sustain in this industry, hence their rude behavior can easily break them, especially in such a competitive field where talent is always present. I do believe that disliking a very talented contestant (Jai) solely based on their behavior (Jai) is not right, HOWEVER, as basic human nature, how many times can one let rude behavior slide? This behavior is not a first for Jai, and by now, he should have learned to sustain himself. Unhappy

I feel that there is no lack of talent in India and all the contestants who made it on DID should feel very blessed and appreciative for the opportunity they were given, which brought them to the stage of DKS. Jai needs to realize that it's not only his hard work that brought him to this stage, it's the help of those that mentored him through it. Confused The longer he takes to realize it, the quicker his name will disappear from the Dance Industry.

Edited by charmz517 - 11 May 2011 at 11:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverdancemaniaNoor_Ul_Ainluv2danceyagguThamesriverdigitalone 33ankit_nycThatOneGuyLeadNitrate

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

Yikes, this seems to have gotten a little out of hand!

I haven't read all the posts on this thread (way too many pages) and haven't see the SBS video yet, so please forgive me if I repeat something already mentioned.

No matter what attitude and behavior Jai has, there is one thing no one can take away from him, and that is his talent. He is an AMAZING dancer and a pretty good choreographer as well. Do I think he is the best? No, I don't think so, but he I do believe he has his strengths in certain styles that he really excels in. Regardless, everyone will always have a different opinion about who is the best and who isn't.

Personally, his behavior at the end of DID 1 really threw me off, hence my fanaticism for him started deteriorating. Jai has had quite a few instances where his rude behavior was seen and some unforeseen comments were made by him, but what I read in this article is by far the worst of his tactics. I fail to understand why he just can't handle such situations appropriately, as opposed to attacking.. especially the Judges! These judges have been in the industry for AGES, especially Shiamak. They know the nitty gritty of the dance world, and for someone who is a contestant on DKS to come off at them, is not only rude and disrespectful, but very demeaning.

Now.. to sort of give Jai the benefit of the doubt, it is really important to find out exactly what happened, even from his side. I absolutely agree with Shiamak when he "reminded Jai of the basic etiquette that a performer once on stage cannot stop midway come what may". Regardless of what song is played, Jai being a professional dancer for many years and has choreographed as well, has that talent to play off the music and keep on dancing. However, sometimes it can get confusing because some judges say that if the music is incorrect, the contestant should stop (I think that happened in DID Doubles, which I do not agree with, BUT, the situation can alter that).

Now, Shiamak was also right when he told Jai that he should have checked his music before hitting the stage. One more thing, Jai stopped because the music played was incorrect, BUT, how was his behavior when such happened? That is something that is really important to see as well, which I hope they air.

As for Geeta, if she actually cursed on the show, shame on her! Confused I want to know which word she said so harshly. If she didn't curse, then what she had said, I agree with. Jai completely disrespected the judges and kept going one after another (as it seems in the article). Thumbs Down

All in all, contestants need to realize that they were once a NOBODY! They are still not at a celebrity level to sustain in this industry, hence their rude behavior can easily break them, especially in such a competitive field where talent is always present. I do believe that disliking a very talented contestant (Jai) solely based on their behavior (Jai) is not right, HOWEVER, as basic human nature, how many times can one let rude behavior slide? This behavior is not a first for Jai, and by now, he should have learned to sustain himself. Unhappy

I feel that there is no lack of talent in India and all the contestants who made it on DID should feel very blessed and appreciative for the opportunity they were given, which brought them to the stage of DKS. Jai needs to realize that it's not only his hard work that brought him to this stage, it's the help of those that mentored him through it. Confused The longer he takes to realize it, the quicker his name will disappear from the Dance Industry.

Clap Brilliant post...agree with it completely...Tongue

ThatOneGuy

dooba87 Groupbie
dooba87
dooba87

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Jai's behavior shocked me! 2 weeks ago he and Shiamak hugged and cried and now this?? He said he left Shiamak's grp and saw others opening school's using Shiamak Davar's name and Shiamak Davar even said he loved Jai for the fact that when he left his grp he did it on his own ...

...now what happened...?? he blamed Davar? he said it was his mistake for being a background dancer and training under him...everything he learnt is through Davar's training...

ThatOneGuy

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tannistha

whatever Jai did wasnt right, but trust geeta to churn out a huge drama out of it. rilli, look at remo and even look at shiamak, who probably is the most neutral of all the judges in this show, and look how they handle and look how geeta loses her cool.  The whole thing , so far i could make out from the video, could have be put down, if geeta hadnt blown up like that.

Confused So Geeta has to cover up Jai's mistakes?  ConfusedDid Geeta tell Jai to question Shaimak's integrity? Confused I Clap Geeta for exposing Jai's rude behavior...Confused fascinating how people are actually blaming Geeta for the words coming out of Jai's mouth...Confused was it Geeta who told Jai to lose his shoe during the performance? was it Geeta who told Jai to start blaming Amar for the song mix-up? Was it Geeta who told Jai to start questioning the integrity of the judges? Was it Geeta who told Jai to accuse Shaimak of holding a grudge, and purposely cheating by giving Jai less marks? Confused

Ankit, dont put words in my mouth. 

whatever Jai did was not right, i have said that else where repeatedly, I am not a fan of jai, neither am i hater, to be honest, i dont think care what any of these dancers do post dks,i am just enjoying the show.
But i will say this again, from the  small video i saw, i felt geeta unnecessarily churned out the hole drama, it could have been handled in a better way without so much dramabaazi. She is a master, mentor, she needs to be calmer than the students even.Look at remo and how he handled the situation. In this particular situation. the words which she said, would have had even a stronger effect , had they been said in a calm,dignified way of teacher, would have caused more shame for jai and would have pointed out the difference between his rude, arrogant behaviour and hers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalovermansimranNoor_Ul_Ainluv2dance

Ansh08 Senior Member
Ansh08
Ansh08

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
It is so funny to ready this 24 page topic now..which started with Jai's bad behavior and now totally turn to Geeta's bad Behavior...LOL

Looks like Jai got very die hard friends who can do anything to prove him right...no matter if he is wrong most of the time...

and Poor GeetaMa...lol...she became the Ginny pig of Jai's Die Heart Friends...

I remember i heard this lines somewhere...

"If You Repeat LIE over and over and over...and over than it became the truth...because people r only hearing same thing over and over and over..."

and this is so true for this post...IT IS GEETA'S FAULT..over..over..over and over...

and now we have some of people trusting in it too...

But remember one thing...Truth is always Truth..you can not hide it all time...

And in this case..truth is: it is Jai's Ego and proud behavior problem.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yagguankit_nycThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh08

It is so funny to ready this 24 page topic now..which started with Jai's bad behavior and now totally turn to Geeta's bad Behavior...LOL

Looks like Jai got very die hard friends who can do anything to prove him right...no matter if he is wrong most of the time...

and Poor GeetaMa...lol...she became the Ginny pig of Jai's Die Heart Friends...

I remember i heard this lines somewhere...

"If You Repeat LIE over and over and over...and over than it became the truth...because people r only hearing same thing over and over and over..."

and this is so true for this post...IT IS GEETA'S FAULT..over..over..over and over...

and now we have some of people trusting in it too...

But remember one thing...Truth is always Truth..you can not hide it all time...

And in this case..truth is: it is Jai's Ego and proud behavior problem.

Tongue Yes people want to quickly cover up Jai's rude and arrogant behavior by finding another person to blame...Tongue It's funny to see how much work Jai puts his fans through with his behavior...Tongue

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index