India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 22)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by ekta_salman

and whoever is saying it takes courage to accept ur mistakes
i say it also takes a lot of courage to repeat ur mistake .. not once not twice but three times! wow good going Thumbs Down 

Tongue Excellent point...what guts does it take to keep insulting others and then turn around and applogize and do it again? Tongue
mistakes are done to learn but when one doesnt learn then how can they be mistakes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
AWW
i know jai is like this only
cant digest anyof the lowest score any time

AMAR is much better but what to do
tie again
its lie W*F for sure but what to say
its like its proverb about DOG Tail you all know soo cant have any time to repeat

and saying shamak , geeta this words...i cant take it any more now
even he quits the show i love to see it very much
and even carry on with the siddy and prince also
the show will be awesome.

cant digest the lose perfectly then do much to get the win properly not like giving this publicity like this...

WOW AMER way to gooo buddy Day Dreaming
keep up
you have WIN JALWA for sure this time

No Doubts the score is equal bcoz of that JAY only but what to doo
this time JALWA wins

Yesss

JAI HO jalwa ClapPartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Confused I can't believe some people are blatantly spreading misinformation by saying Geeta Ma cursed on the show...The video has been put out, and Geeta Ma doesn't say anything remotely close to a curse word on the show...Confused Some people just want to shift the blame for this whole incident from Jai's shoulders to other people...Confused Geeta Ma, Remo, and Shaimak were all really mad at the humiliation that they were put through due to Jai's words and actions...Confused Can't believe some people would actually make up things and pass them off as facts...Confused The facts are shown in the videos, Jai was the only one who was wrong in this whole incident...Confused
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Confused I can't believe some people are blatantly spreading misinformation by saying Geeta Ma cursed on the show...The video has been put out, and Geeta Ma doesn't say anything remotely close to a curse word on the show...Confused Some people just want to shift the blame for this whole incident from Jai's shoulders to other people...Confused Geeta Ma, Remo, and Shaimak were all really mad at the humiliation that they were put through due to Jai's words and actions...Confused Can't believe some people would actually make up things and pass them off as facts...Confused The facts are shown in the videos, Jai was the only one who was wrong in this whole incident...Confused

As much as Jai is wrong with this whole incident, Master Geeta has her drama added to it as well. The article came from TOI and the article did quote what Geeta said and cursed. I am not supporting Jai's behavior. I think it is wrong and this boy really needs to keep his feet on ground. But I am not a big supporter of what Geeta does either. She always get emotional and fails to be fair and honest in general. Things would have been different if Siddhesh or somebody else from Geeta's gang would have been in Jai's place. I think it is right for her to say all this to Jai coz he is at fault now. I would appreciate if Master Geeta would do the same when her contestants misbehave. There have been few other incidents where I was choked by Geeta's actions or the way she encouraged her contestants. Something like this happened in DID-1 when Siddesh spoke rudely to Remo and Geeta never said that was wrong. I just don't like that aspect of Geeta. She had never been fair. She can love her contestants but that doesn't mean that she should support their mistakes and be very rude to other contestants when they are wrongDisapprove

Edited by luv2dance - 11 May 2011 at 10:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverkaaj_2tanya12pavitrianNoor_Ul_AinLeadNitrateCutiepie Rani

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

As much as Jai is wrong with this whole incident, Master Geeta has her drama added to it as well. The article came from TOI and the article did quote what Geeta said and cursed. I am not supporting Jai's behavior. I think it is wrong and this boy really needs to keep his feet on ground. But I am not a big supporter of what Geeta does either. She always get emotional and fails to be fair and honest in general. Things would have been different if Siddhesh or somebody else from Geeta's gang would have been in Jai's place. I think it is right for her to say all this to Jai coz he is at fault now. I would appreciate if Master Geeta would do the same when her contestants misbehave. There have been few other incidents where I was choked by Geeta's actions or the way she encouraged her contestants. Something like this happened in DID-1 when Siddesh spoke rudely to Remo and Geeta never said that was wrong. I just don't like that aspect of Geeta. She had never been fair. She can lover her contestants but that doesn't that she support their mistakes and be very rude to other contestants when they are wrongDisapprove

Completely agree with you. There was no need for Geeta to overact so much. If it was somebody from her team, she would have never done what she did to Jai. Instead, she would have tried to cover up their mistake. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverpavitrianCutiepie Rani

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ luv2dance  Things would have been different if Siddhesh or somebody else from Geeta's gang would have been in Jai's place...
i actually agree to u on dis line ..geeta 's reaction would have been different if it were sum1 frm her gang *remembering siddesh incident where she stayed mum...
but i feel bad for jai , success has gone over his heads .. i still like u jai , but it will sustain if u give respect to ur dance , and staying on grounds

Edited by sushitafan - 11 May 2011 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2dance

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hey but how can wrong track be played in dance ki takkar ???
priyapiya IF-Dazzler
priyapiya
priyapiya

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Guy You Know When I Read The Title For The First Time Jai punished for misbehaving...

I Don't Know Why But The First Thing That Came Into My Mind Was None Other Then Our very Own Sapun Vikas Jay Bhanushali
But Thank God It Was Jay Bhanushali...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index