India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 19)

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

This makes me a proud friend/fan

Jai Kumar Nair
In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault.

GOOD JOB Jai Clap. Everyone makes mistakes but hopefully now jay won't repeat his mistakes in the future. It takes guts to admit ones mistake. But lets see if jay doesn't repeat the past again because he apologized numerous times after bashing someone but anyways jai I am proud of you.

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
ai jai its sad man,bt dude hpe u realise that ur ego shud not be bigger than ur dance,nw learn frm this and change ur attitude and let ur dance do the talking,im sure many of us wer in situations that because of our emotional state we have said and done things we shudnt have,bt learning not repeat that again is wat matters.so jai learn frm this,and dnt repeat it in the future im sure evertything wil b fine then
dramebaaz Goldie
dramebaaz
dramebaaz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
AngryMods pls remove the person named cutipie rani...she is very irritating and behaves as if she owns the forum Smile no wonder jai too is irritating just like his confidantsEmbarrassed

Jai ka to band hi bajgaya...ha ha
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramebaaz

AngryMods pls remove the person named cutipie rani...she is very irritating and behaves as if she owns the forum Smile no wonder jai too is irritating just like his confidantsEmbarrassed

Hey hey...no personal attacks please...its okay, its gonna be fine...take a deep breath. If she "irritates" you then just chose to ignore her posts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagement

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramebaaz

Rude enough! I am no fan of jay nor do I care about him, but I think everyone including rani should have the right to stand up for their favorite contestants.  But I do agree that "jay ka to band hi bajgaya"LOL
But the guy apologized i just hope this time its sincerer but only thing I didn't like about his apology was the fact that he accused DID 2 contestants of not siding with him because they didn't want him to win. If he would have left that part out, I would have accepted his apology better. But oh well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Good he apologized :) It takes guts to say sorry...

See he's not a bad person...he just goes overboard in the moment and then realizes that he messed up. I hope he works on this not-so-appealing quality of his and learns to communicate better and in a nicer manner :)

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 May 2011 at 10:37pm
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Haaa is forum mein hi "irritating" hoon! Ban kardo mujhe! Baki Saab to mahan hai. Wacko
onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Wink wow... i never come across a program like this... this is so weird...
      i have the feeling that they really want to sabotage the Josh team...
      this team knew it... and their easy target is Jai...
      they had done that to mayu bfore...
      by making others stupid to claim that punit is better...
      then apologised coz felt guilty...
     or being embarassed being called the best choreographer in India
     but cudn't handle own judgement...
      ha... ha... ha... how can jai be professional when the show is not...
      he shud quit from the first week...
      thought it was fun to be with friends again...
     as if he doesn't now how the system work... but soemtimes... as humans...
     we tend to do something that we don;t want to... just like jai...
     with all what he's been through... i care less for his unprofessionalism...
      coz i don't see any in that show...
Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index