India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 14)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

'what was it about siddhesh's talking?
i think i missed those stuff

@priyanka
honestly i didnt think i would be able to hold a conversation with a D sir fan/ First thank you for being nice :)

LOL see that's where a miscommunication starts.. we can't judge each other merely on whose fan we are..LOL it's only sensible to talk honest.. I do get a little hyped when it comes to Dsir..but I wouldn't ever support anything blindly.LOL...I love Jai's dance..and Siddhesh's..they all are really good so I won't lash out at them just because they are not my favourites. LOL but that's what Dsir's fans are assumed to be like...hmmm.

EDIT: However, I do speak the truth when it comes to their behaviour..because that does get on everyone's nerves sometimes.. it's the sad truth of life that we can't avoid judging them on their behaviour.

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 10 May 2011 at 7:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Oh my..Jai really needs to learn to speak properly. If the article quotes him correctly..that was too much. That being said I love him as a dancer.

Geeta as always acted like a drama queen..is there any need to curse in front of 10-12 year old kids? I remember she walked out of the auditions for DID1 because somebody didn't address her politely or something. SleepyLOL

And judges need to figure out if they want dancers to continue dancing when the music is wrong or not. They're so confusing about that.

@bold: really?LOLLOLLOLLOL

omg,i hated how she always said no excuses for other teams and came up with tons of them for her own team. maybe the mamta in action

all these grownups need to learn some behavior from kids

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aingilmores

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

@priyanka
honestly i didnt think i would be able to hold a conversation with a D sir fan/ First thank you for being nice :)

LOL see that's where a miscommunication starts.. we can't judge each other merely on whose fan we are..LOL it's only sensible to talk honest.. I do get a little hyped when it comes to Dsir..but I wouldn't ever support anything blindly.LOL...I love Jai's dance..and Siddhesh's..they all are really good so I won't lash out at them just because they are not my favourites. LOL but that's what Dsir's fans are assumed to be like...hmmm.

EDIT: However, I do speak the truth when it comes to their behaviour..because that does get on everyone's nerves sometimes.. it's the sad truth of life that we can't avoid judging them on their behaviour.

@ bold: it takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch Ouch that's why for a long time i did not even post in D Sir's AT. i wanted to avoid some of those people LOL

tawashepetticoat

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Oh my..Jai really needs to learn to speak properly. If the article quotes him correctly..that was too much. That being said I love him as a dancer.

Geeta as always acted like a drama queen..is there any need to curse in front of 10-12 year old kids? I remember she walked out of the auditions for DID1 because somebody didn't address her politely or something. SleepyLOL

And judges need to figure out if they want dancers to continue dancing when the music is wrong or not. They're so confusing about that.

I actually glad you understand the difference between liking someone as dancer to liking them as a good human being. Jay is a great dancer, choreographer but he has attitude problems.

And your right geeta is too much drama, thats why i didn't want to see her a judge. Someone member posted tweets from both remo and geeta and I was not surprised the ways they both handled the situation. Geeta like always createsd a big fuzz about the situation while remo reassured everyone that everything is going okay and there is nothing to worry. Also cursing on national television when you know kids are around is totally unprofessional, rude for geeta and the way she reacted was as bad as jay handled his music mess up.

Edited by MrManagement - 10 May 2011 at 7:49pm
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

@priyanka

trust me i really try not to judge. i was a regular in the DID1 forum. i personally like dharmesh's attitude and dance but i didnt like the fan posts in the forum. way too much appreciation and putting down others miserably. bordering on fanaticism that conversations became arguments everywhere. I literally PMed the mods, told them what i thought and leftLOL

as for being a fan, i do see and love a few fans who get cutely hyper. that is funny to watch and sweet too. the fanaticism however i couldnt digest and started judging them indeed

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

priyanka, you and pimp are the BEST dharmesh fans eva! i love talking to you guys. despite our differences of favorites we get along so well! :-) and we all understand each other so much. and we always refrain from bashing each other because of our favorites etc. i wish people could learn from you two. you guys set such a good example! :D

Payal9

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

@bold: really?LOL

omg,i hated how she always said no excuses for other teams and came up with tons of them for her own team. maybe the mamta in action

all these grownups need to learn some behavior from kids

Yeah Caro, it was some stupid reason like that. I think the person wasn't being very polite but she simply walked out..saying she doesn't deserve to be treated like this and bla bla bla..LOL I'll try to find it if I can LOL I remember I was shocked because I didn't even know who Geeta was before DID and I thought she had some major attitude problem. LOL

Oh Geeta ma is famous for her no excuses for others but excuses ki bahaar shuru when it comes to her kids + tears..so damn annoying. Will have to suffer through more of that with DID3. Cry

Definitiely..the kids act so much more mature than the adults on this show.

Noor_Ul_Ain

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

@ bold: it takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch Ouch that's why for a long time i did not even post in D Sir's AT. i wanted to avoid some of those people LOL

amen to that! i like dharmesh but i wouldnt want to post there because i wanted to avoid a few members as well

tawashetulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index