India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 12)

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by PimpJuice

LOL i'm not going to lie, but Jai whips up some crazy shiz and makes the show more entertaining LOL I'm so excited to see what happens lol.

woh tou hainLOL masala hi masala

now knowing siddhesh's motormouth as well, im interested in seeing the limelight. given that geeta is siddesh's guru and the convolutions here

I am also excited about the episode now, I agree badicoot it will be great to hear how siddhesh responds.

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by PimpJuice

LOL i'm not going to lie, but Jai whips up some crazy shiz and makes the show more entertaining LOL I'm so excited to see what happens lol.

woh tou hainLOL masala hi masala

now knowing siddhesh's motormouth as well, im interested in seeing the limelight. given that geeta is siddesh's guru and the convolutions here

I am also excited about the episode now, I agree badicoot it will be great to hear how siddhesh responds.

ROFL remember how hyper Siddhesh got when Amrita said that DID 2 ne jhanda ghada stage par..LOLLL he started dancing round and round out of excitement saying that you can do it like this but we did it like that..LOL I am REALLY excited to see how he responded..Idk if he cried..sometimes he thinks like everything revolves around him..

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 10 May 2011 at 7:02pm
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
at the end of the day

bad boy siddesh has earned respect of remo and has a friend in rajeev surti.

jai needs to understand that controversy wins over (in terms of trps) than performance itself.
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

at the end of the day

jai needs to understand that controversy wins over (in terms of trps) than performance itself.

I don't know how Siddhesh does that..I think like someone mentioned him talking to the judges after every episode has played a role..LOL because we know that Siddhesh was the one who started these random talks.. don't know how he got to the good side all of a sudden.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

at the end of the day

I don't know how Siddhesh does that..I think like someone mentioned him talking to the judges after every episode has played a role..LOL because we know that Siddhesh was the one who started these random talks.. don't know how he got to the good side all of a sudden.

siddesh is actually a hardworker.

imagine an untrained dancer going hand to mouth fr years. always dancing behind stars. nearly everybody else has had some training or the other. maybe there is a fair bit of emotions of being deprived in life as well

siddesh probably realised that he needs to network to do well in bollywoodLOL to network he needs to present a nice image.

the whole talk about how pain meds were his dance teacher was actually touching.

rajeev surti is a great guy. I used to be his fan in nach baliye. he will sure help siddesh out. the guy is on the right track now

everybody has emotions. siddesh probably realised that he shouldnt air his not-so-positive emotions on television. it is probably jai's turn to learn next.

-purely my armchair psychology 101

Edited by bandicoot - 10 May 2011 at 7:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalovernikitagmc

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

at the end of the day

Siddhesh is the king on controversy, and he won remo respest because of his dance.I actually respect remo more now because he didn't let his personal difference with siddhesh get in his way of giving siddhesh the MJ band.
But at the end of the day trps is all that matters, but I think that jai has done his share in increasing the trps with his comments so far in DKS, by indirectly bashing Terence when he gave all his success credit to Shiamik. I would not have really cared about what jai said since this is a dance show, but he hasn't really even given one memorable performance in DKS while on the other hand contestants like prince, dharmesh, siddhesh, muyuresh, and dance ka baap have lived up to their hype.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniapetticoat

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

siddesh is actually a hardworker.

imagine an untrained dancer going hand to mouth fr years. always dancing behind stars.

siddesh probably realised that he needs to network to do well in bollywoodLOL to network he needs to present a nice image.

the whole talk about how pain meds were his dance teacher was actually touching.

everybody has emotions. siddesh probably realised that he shouldnt air his not-so-positive emotions on television. it is probably jai's turn to learn next.

-purely my armchair psychology 101

Well he's definitely hard working and all that..but he always lashes out at people in every show he has done..that's sort of unfair..LOL it's like saying that he's the only one who works hard..they all have the same aspirations..and most of them have gone through tougher times..at least he was born in mumbai..got the advantage to be there and be trained first hand..a lot of these others had to rely on other means to get trained. He has gone through a lot though..

I wonder how the others must have reacted to this stuff..I don't think it's nice for the judges to cuss and all of that though especially when there are little kids on this show..it's a bad influence..everything going on here is a bad influence to be honest..

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 10 May 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@mr.management

given the bigfight between Remo & prince vs Siddesh in season 1, siddhesh worked hard to regain remo's respect. through dance and probably hearsay too through rajeev. i was surprised remo gave siddesh mj band.

and siddesh too wanted to be in remo's team in season 1.

jai does end up providing a lot of fodder for controversy. praising shiamak infront of terrence, talkign unnecessary stuff. he knows media is sensationalist. he should learn to behave better than that

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index