TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow ! I am shocked to read this article about Jai😲 I never thought all this would get to his head
Does this contest go to 6th week now?
Hey Mihir! Nope I haven't, what's it about?
I'll be surprised if they don't show the bit where geeta swears cos during DID1 auditions there was an incident where someone was insulting the judges and she swore at them and that was aired. :/ (with a beep of course lol)
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Hey Mihir! Nope I haven't, what's it about?
I'll be surprised if they don't show the bit where geeta swears cos during DID1 auditions there was an incident where someone was insulting the judges and she swore at them and that was aired. :/ (with a beep of course lol)

πŸ˜› There was no cursing...they already aired the bit and turns out the C word that Geeta ma used was "charlatan"...πŸ˜› but I do hope we get to see the part where Jai blatantely insults his guru, the person who taught him how to dance in front of hte world by saying that he is a cheater and purposely gives Jai low marks because he doesn't want Jai to win...πŸ˜› such a gem of a person...πŸ˜›
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Damn I missed out on all the fireworks!

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why the judges expected Jai to continue dancing to the wrong song? :S
Yes the saying 'the show must go on' is true but why would you stand on stage dancing to a song where the steps you've learnt don't match up to the beats of the song? Lol

If jai was wrong and unprofessional then so was Geeta for swearing. She's been in the industry way longer and I would've thought she knew better even if some of the contestants don't.
It'll be interesting to see how much of this whole drama they actually air on TV.

Thanks for sharing Tanu!

πŸ˜› It was in the takkar round...and Jai didn't stop  because the song was wrong...he stopped because his shoe fell off and then he used the excuse of the song being wrong to cover that up and that's what the judges are mad about...and that's why he was blaming Amar for the song...πŸ˜› it's all in the link posted in another thread...πŸ˜› 
If it's perfectly okay to humilate and belittle teachers in front of the whole world like Jai did, then you know what I hope Atul behaves the same way with him next week in front of the cameras...I hope Atul stands up and accuses Jai of being a fraud and a cheater like Jai accused Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta of being...What was so wrong with what Shaimak said to him that he immediately had to attack Shaimak's integrity and honesty in front of the world? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

If it's perfectly okay to humilate and belittle teachers in front of the whole world like Jai did, then you know what I hope Atul behaves the same way with him next week in front of the cameras...I hope Atul stands up and accuses Jai of being a fraud and a cheater like Jai accused Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta of being...What was so wrong with what Shaimak said to him that he immediately had to attack Shaimak's integrity and honesty in front of the world? πŸ˜•

It is kind of amusing that you have posted the same post numerous times on this topic but just switched around the wording. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing?πŸ˜• But I guess since Jai doesn't get tired of bashing people 😑how can I expect you to stop. Lago rahoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by MrManagement

It is kind of amusing that you have posted the same post numerous times on this topic but just switched around the wording. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing?πŸ˜• But I guess since Jai doesn't get tired of bashing people 😑how can I expect you to stop. Lago rahoπŸ˜†

πŸ˜› As Paresh Rawal said in De Dana Dan..."woh ganda kar sakte hein aur hum ganda soch bhi nahin sakte"...πŸ˜›
I bet to all his supporters, that no matter how much good you tell about this guy, but if once you tell him that he didnt do good for some of his performance, he will insult you and walk away...

Guys like Jai doesnt deserve any chances... !!!! thorw him out of DKS
what did remo mean by saying equalizing the score? how in God's name is that a punishment to jai when the oher team has to suffer for what he saidπŸ€” i cannot believe he said those things. thanks for sharing.