TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
aa su che?! hasvanu chalu karo ane jagad vanu band! chale chaloz?!
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

alright if you all have a problem with my posts then go report it. i don't care because i know that i am not wrong, and i know that my words are being twisted around to make it into a lot more than what it really is. I also know that I am not going against any IF rules and therefore reporting me really isn't going to get anywhere. but still for your satisfaction be my guest! i'm done posting here cause its pointless. you can't even get an opinion across. it's like i'm not allowed to have a different opinion. it's like i have to agree with everyone that jai was wrong (which i did admit btw) and that he's the worst human being in the planet. no body else but him makes mistakes in this world. he cannot be forgiven for his mistakes, but the rest of the world can. it's just ridiculous. there is a limit to everything. i'm sorry for even posting my views here. my apologizes to all. adios.

What about other people's rights? Are they not allowed to dislike  Jai and his behavior? Why must they be told to stop criticizing him? Is anyone telling you to stop loving him? As far as Jai goes, this is not the first time this has happened, not even the second  time, this is the 3rd time that he has blatantely belittled other people in the show...😕 so you can understand why many people aren't so quick to forgive and forget this time around...😕 how many more people must be victimized by this kind of behavior?😕
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

aa su che?! hasvanu chalu karo ane jagad vanu band! chale chaloz?!

Le mein chalu kari didhu...😃...chalo have bija badha ni vaari...😆
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

What about other people's rights? Are they not allowed to like  Jai and his behavior? Why must they be told to stop criticizing him? Is anyone telling you to stop loving him? As far as Jai goes, this is not the first time this has happened, not even the second  time, this is the 3rd time that he has blatantely belittled other people in the show...😕 so you can understand why many people aren't so quick to forgive and forget this time around...😕 how many more people must be victimized by this kind of behavior?😕

*Sigh* Ankit hu hari gayi. Tu mari vaat aj nathi samajto. 😭

Hu koine nathi kehti ke Jai ne criticize na karo. Ane galti kari che...Criticize karo. Pan mane pan right che maro opinions devanu.

*Sigh* Never mind. I'll shut up.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

*Sigh* Ankit hu hari gayi. Tu mari vaat aj nathi samajto. 😭

Hu koine nathi kehti ke Jai ne criticize na karo. Ane galti kari che...Criticize karo. Pan mane pan right che maro opinions devanu.

*Sigh* Never mind. I'll shut up.

😛Oye Rani...chal have bandh kar badhu...chal have bahu  thai gayu aaa argue bargue...chalo have maja kariye...😛
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ok I said I'd post after making my delicious dinner, but I can't wait.

First off, I don't think it's fair saying anything until the episode has aired. Yet, I'll just say what I have to.

Let me begin off by saying annmarie not defending anyone, merely just stating how I feel and what I think. And if you still want to think I'm being biased, then so be it I don't care.

Let me begin by asking those who "hate" him on what basis do you hate him? How is he related to you? How the heck can you possibly hate a person that you don't know personally? How can you judge a person merely because of what you saw on tv? Beats my logic!

Jai koi Bhagwan nahi hai. He is a mere human being like the rest of us. He is prone to make mistakes. And he did make one. But if he said the track was wrong, then I'm sure he had reason enough to say so. And if the track is wrong how can you expect a good performance from his side? It's not fair. Maana ke his behavior was wrong, but his intentions weren't to hurt anyone.

I think stardom did get a bit to his head and therefore made the remark he did, which was absolutely wrong. But arent the judges supposed to set an example for these kids? Geeta ma'am's behavior wasnt justified one bit! Shaimak sir and Remo sir have manners and handled the situation properly. Geeta ma'am didn't. What right does she have to cuss contestants out? I don't care how pisses off she was that is no way to behave with a contestant. Talk about behavior. Her behavior as a judge was just as bad as Jai's behavior as a contestant.

Yes Jai's behavior was wrong. What happened shouldnt have and yes stardom stardom did get to him. But this show is about dance and that he is great at. I don't care what people say or think about him after this incident, but I'll still love him for his talent. I don't judge people based on how I see them on tv. I judge them only if I know them personally.

If you "hate" him go switch off the tv when he's on. But he will always remain one of india's most talented dancers. He doesn't need to appear on reality shows to prove that. I don't care if his team loses. They are winners for me.

Keep smiling Jai. I got you always! :)

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I think stardom did get a bit to his head and therefore made the remark he did, which was absolutely wrong. But arent the judges supposed to set an example for these kids? Geeta ma'am's behavior wasnt justified one bit!

I soo agree with you here...Gosh hated Geeta behavior..😡
Angry
Let me begin by asking those who "hate" him on what basis do you hate him? How is he related to you? How the heck can you possibly hate a person that you don't know personally? How can you judge a person merely because of what you saw on tv? Beats my logic!

very Very very very well said 👏

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This sucks! A draw again???
I remember Jai used to be so humble in his Boogie Woogie days. Just a few days ago I was thinking how much Jai has changed as a person. He really has. I truly believe that. Those of u who dont... just watch him in Boogie Woogie. Thats how I had become a fan of his.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Diya-

I thought this was a dance show n not a behavior show? what is happning to the judges, are the judging the dance or behavior? n what can I say about Geeta...she is the one who is always involved in such drammaz...she does not evenknow how to behave herself, n she will learn Jai to behave??????
ofcourse Geeta want Jalwa (darmesh) 2 win, so this was expected from her...😡
If they really want a dance competition, THEN please junge on DANCE n NOT on behavior!!!!!! Because then will we get the true winner!!!!

I feel really sorry for Jai...

How do u know for sure that Jai really did deserve the marks he got or not? We havent seen the act yet...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn I missed out on all the fireworks!

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why the judges expected Jai to continue dancing to the wrong song? :S
Yes the saying 'the show must go on' is true but why would you stand on stage dancing to a song where the steps you've learnt don't match up to the beats of the song? Lol

If jai was wrong and unprofessional then so was Geeta for swearing. She's been in the industry way longer and I would've thought she knew better even if some of the contestants don't.
It'll be interesting to see how much of this whole drama they actually air on TV.

Thanks for sharing Tanu!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Damn I missed out on all the fireworks!

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why the judges expected Jai to continue dancing to the wrong song? :S
Yes the saying 'the show must go on' is true but why would you stand on stage dancing to a song where the steps you've learnt don't match up to the beats of the song? Lol

If jai was wrong and unprofessional then so was Geeta for swearing. She's been in the industry way longer and I would've thought she knew better even if some of the contestants don't.
It'll be interesting to see how much of this whole drama they actually air on TV.

Thanks for sharing Tanu!

hey!! did you check out the "Reality Report" posted? I think whatever shown in there is going to air...which is like most of the drama listed in this article 😆 except for geeta's swearing of course.