Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ansh08

It is so funny to ready this 24 page topic now..which started with Jai's bad behavior and now totally turn to Geeta's bad Behavior...LOL

Looks like Jai got very die hard friends who can do anything to prove him right...no matter if he is wrong most of the time...

and Poor GeetaMa...lol...she became the Ginny pig of Jai's Die Heart Friends...

I remember i heard this lines somewhere...

"If You Repeat LIE over and over and over...and over than it became the truth...because people r only hearing same thing over and over and over..."

and this is so true for this post...IT IS GEETA'S FAULT..over..over..over and over...

and now we have some of people trusting in it too...

But remember one thing...Truth is always Truth..you can not hide it all time...

And in this case..truth is: it is Jai's Ego and proud behavior problem.

πŸ˜› Yes people want to quickly cover up Jai's rude and arrogant behavior by finding another person to blame...πŸ˜› It's funny to see how much work Jai puts his fans through with his behavior...πŸ˜›
mahelalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

I know you would be happy that way. YenjoyyπŸ˜›

haha i like u. From the way u replied i think u r really sensible and intelligent.
This made me ROFL πŸ˜†

and also All the best to all the members with the fighting πŸ˜ƒ
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
being a fan of jai... after wtchin the videos i agree that he ws very rude...but i thought geeta ws really harsh on jai... unlike remo and shamak they were 'advising' jai rather than 'shouting' at him...
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: dooba87

Jai's behavior shocked me! 2 weeks ago he and Shiamak hugged and cried and now this?? He said he left Shiamak's grp and saw others opening school's using Shiamak Davar's name and Shiamak Davar even said he loved Jai for the fact that when he left his grp he did it on his own ...

...now what happened...?? he blamed Davar? he said it was his mistake for being a background dancer and training under him...everything he learnt is through Davar's training...

Yes exactly...It's such an insult to tell Shaimak that he wished he didn't train with him and that he wasn't part of his background dancer troupe...πŸ˜• why humiliate Shaimak like that after you learnt everything form him? πŸ˜•
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW, Im not saying geeta didn't overreact...ofcourse she overreacted...all im saying is that this reaction of her is justified. We have been watching her since years now and we know sometimes she likes to over express her feelings...

According to me, this is the biggest drama to happen on DID stage so I wasn't expecting any less from Geeta. In fact I thought she had slapped him after reading her status but fir pata chala ye to kuch nahi kiya, only little shouting...and i can't believe people are blaming geeta for this whole drama!
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

BTW, Im not saying geeta didn't overreact...ofcourse she overreacted...all im saying is that this reaction of her is justified. We have been watching her since years now and we know sometimes she likes to over express her feelings...

According to me, this is the biggest drama to happen on DID stage so I wasn't expecting any less from Geeta. In fact I thought she had slapped him after reading her status but fir pata chala ye to kuch nahi kiya, only little shouting...and i can't believe people are blaming geeta for this whole drama!

πŸ˜› who else are some people gonna blame? Jai? Nope, Jai after all can do whatever he wants so as long as he says sorry afterwards...πŸ˜› You see somehow Jai has  this "bash everyone" license...πŸ˜›
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramebaaz

😑Mods pls remove the person named cutipie rani...she is very irritating and behaves as if she owns the forum πŸ˜Š no wonder jai too is irritating just like his confidants😳

Jai ka to band hi bajgaya...ha ha

Raj bhai has posted the rules...

4. Telling others what to do: I would prefer members to stop preaching on the forum. Let the moderators decide what is needed on this forum and what is not or what one member is allowed to do or not. You cannot stop someone from posting in any topic. Do not become a moral police on the forum. 

If you think she is preaching us then hit report na, why personally attack?
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Ok I said I'd post after making my delicious dinner, but I can't wait.

First off, I don't think it's fair saying anything until the episode has aired. Yet, I'll just say what I have to.

Let me begin off by saying annmarie not defending anyone, merely just stating how I feel and what I think. And if you still want to think I'm being biased, then so be it I don't care.

Let me begin by asking those who "hate" him on what basis do you hate him? How is he related to you? How the heck can you possibly hate a person that you don't know personally? How can you judge a person merely because of what you saw on tv? Beats my logic!

Jai koi Bhagwan nahi hai. He is a mere human being like the rest of us. He is prone to make mistakes. And he did make one. But if he said the track was wrong, then I'm sure he had reason enough to say so. And if the track is wrong how can you expect a good performance from his side? It's not fair. Maana ke his behavior was wrong, but his intentions weren't to hurt anyone.

I think stardom did get a bit to his head and therefore made the remark he did, which was absolutely wrong. But arent the judges supposed to set an example for these kids? Geeta ma'am's behavior wasnt justified one bit! Shaimak sir and Remo sir have manners and handled the situation properly. Geeta ma'am didn't. What right does she have to cuss contestants out? I don't care how pisses off she was that is no way to behave with a contestant. Talk about behavior. Her behavior as a judge was just as bad as Jai's behavior as a contestant.

Yes Jai's behavior was wrong. What happened shouldnt have and yes stardom stardom did get to him. But this show is about dance and that he is great at. I don't care what people say or think about him after this incident, but I'll still love him for his talent. I don't judge people based on how I see them on tv. I judge them only if I know them personally.

If you "hate" him go switch off the tv when he's on. But he will always remain one of india's most talented dancers. He doesn't need to appear on reality shows to prove that. I don't care if his team loses. They are winners for me.

Keep smiling Jai. I got you always! :)

Mihirbhai, here is another example of a person preaching to others on the forum...Isn't this person acting like a moral police of the forum as well? 😊
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Mihirbhai, here is another example of a person preaching to others on the forum...Isn't this person acting like a moral police of the forum as well? 😊

I don't know, maybe, it depends on Raj bhai what he means by "preaching"...Report it and raj bhai will read it and judge it on his own! πŸ˜Š
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
alright if you all have a problem with my posts then go report it. i don't care because i know that i am not wrong, and i know that my words are being twisted around to make it into a lot more than what it really is. I also know that I am not going against any IF rules and therefore reporting me really isn't going to get anywhere. but still for your satisfaction be my guest! i'm done posting here cause its pointless. you can't even get an opinion across. it's like i'm not allowed to have a different opinion. it's like i have to agree with everyone that jai was wrong (which i did admit btw) and that he's the worst human being in the planet. no body else but him makes mistakes in this world. he cannot be forgiven for his mistakes, but the rest of the world can. it's just ridiculous. there is a limit to everything. i'm sorry for even posting my views here. my apologizes to all. adios.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago