TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

This makes me a proud friend/fan

Jai Kumar Nair
In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault.

He is courageous enough to accept the fact. One must applaud him for that!👏 All I hope is that he maintains it.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
It's sad that he just ruined his life and career...over something completely cowardly :S How unfortunate...
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

This makes me a proud friend/fan

Jai Kumar Nair
In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault.

GOOD JOB Jai 👏. Everyone makes mistakes but hopefully now jay won't repeat his mistakes in the future. It takes guts to admit ones mistake. But lets see if jay doesn't repeat the past again because he apologized numerous times after bashing someone but anyways jai I am proud of you.
ai jai its sad man,bt dude hpe u realise that ur ego shud not be bigger than ur dance,nw learn frm this and change ur attitude and let ur dance do the talking,im sure many of us wer in situations that because of our emotional state we have said and done things we shudnt have,bt learning not repeat that again is wat matters.so jai learn frm this,and dnt repeat it in the future im sure evertything wil b fine then
😡Mods pls remove the person named cutipie rani...she is very irritating and behaves as if she owns the forum 😊 no wonder jai too is irritating just like his confidants😳

Jai ka to band hi bajgaya...ha ha
Originally posted by dramebaaz

😡Mods pls remove the person named cutipie rani...she is very irritating and behaves as if she owns the forum 😊 no wonder jai too is irritating just like his confidants😳

Hey hey...no personal attacks please...its okay, its gonna be fine...take a deep breath. If she "irritates" you then just chose to ignore her posts...
Originally posted by dramebaaz

Rude enough! I am no fan of jay nor do I care about him, but I think everyone including rani should have the right to stand up for their favorite contestants.  But I do agree that "jay ka to band hi bajgaya"😆
But the guy apologized i just hope this time its sincerer but only thing I didn't like about his apology was the fact that he accused DID 2 contestants of not siding with him because they didn't want him to win. If he would have left that part out, I would have accepted his apology better. But oh well.
Good he apologized :) It takes guts to say sorry...

See he's not a bad person...he just goes overboard in the moment and then realizes that he messed up. I hope he works on this not-so-appealing quality of his and learns to communicate better and in a nicer manner :)
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Haaa is forum mein hi "irritating" hoon! Ban kardo mujhe! Baki Saab to mahan hai.