TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandicoot

@bold: really?😆

omg,i hated how she always said no excuses for other teams and came up with tons of them for her own team. maybe the mamta in action

all these grownups need to learn some behavior from kids

Yeah Caro, it was some stupid reason like that. I think the person wasn't being very polite but she simply walked out..saying she doesn't deserve to be treated like this and bla bla bla..😆 I'll try to find it if I can 😆 I remember I was shocked because I didn't even know who Geeta was before DID and I thought she had some major attitude problem. 😆

Oh Geeta ma is famous for her no excuses for others but excuses ki bahaar shuru when it comes to her kids + tears..so damn annoying. Will have to suffer through more of that with DID3. 😭

Definitiely..the kids act so much more mature than the adults on this show.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

@ bold: it takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch  that's why for a long time i did not even post in D Sir's AT. i wanted to avoid some of those people ðŸ˜†

amen to that! i like dharmesh but i wouldnt want to post there because i wanted to avoid a few members as well
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

priyanka, you and pimp are the BEST dharmesh fans eva! i love talking to you guys. despite our differences of favorites we get along so well! :-) and we all understand each other so much. and we always refrain from bashing each other because of our favorites etc. i wish people could learn from you two. you guys set such a good example! :D

i agree ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Payal9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yeah Caro, it was some stupid reason like that. I think the person wasn't being very polite but she simply walked out..saying she doesn't deserve to be treated like this and bla bla bla..😆 I'll try to find it if I can 😆 I remember I was shocked because I didn't even know who Geeta was before DID and I thought she had some major attitude problem. 😆

Oh Geeta ma is famous for her no excuses for others but excuses ki bahaar shuru when it comes to her kids + tears..so damn annoying. Will have to suffer through more of that with DID3. 😭

Definitiely..the kids act so much more mature than the adults on this show.

himani

i didnt know any of the judges in DID1.
when i heard remo first i thought remo the singer and was wonderign why on earth is he a dance guru. then i learnt he is the singh is kind guy😆

i didnt knw geeta kapur at all. maybe people who wanted to enter b'wood might be familiar with her name as seemed to be farah's confidante

geeta is a drama queen. actually if u see gaiti nair who choreographs for Jalwa with her husband, she is the perfect mom material. calm, quiet and sweet! i would rather see her than geeta
Originally posted by Mihirism

😛😳😎

if there wasn't enough fireworks already that you show up.
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

priyanka, you and pimp are the BEST dharmesh fans eva! i love talking to you guys. despite our differences of favorites we get along so well! :-) and we all understand each other so much. and we always refrain from bashing each other because of our favorites etc. i wish people could learn from you two. you guys set such a good example! :D

awww rani! ðŸ˜³ itni appreciation mujhe kaise mil rahi hai? 🤣 ahahahah I am usually one of the first few people to get bashed when I defend my aaaiichie..which is sad cuz he never does anything wrong,so I don't see why I get bashed to defend him..😆 

edit
Edited by Payal9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

😛😳😎

Who says you've left? 🤣
Originally posted by MrManagement

if there wasn't enough fireworks already that you show up.

Hahaha thank you sir...always a pleasure ðŸ˜† feels good to be back ðŸ˜Ž

rani tu mane decent d-sir fans ma count nathi karti ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by MrManagement

I actually glad you understand the difference between liking someone as dancer to liking them as a good human being. Jay is a great dancer, choreographer but he has attitude problems.

And your right geeta is too much drama, thats why i didn't want to see her a judge. Someone member posted tweets from both remo and geeta and I was not surprised the ways they both handled the situation. Geeta like always createsd a big fuzz about the situation while remo reassured everyone that everything is going okay and there is nothing to worry. Also cursing on national television when you know kids are around is totally unprofessional, rude for geeta and the way she reacted was as bad as jay handled his music mess up.

See I don't think Jai is a bad human being. He hasn't done anything evil to make him a "bad" human being. I think he simply doesn't know how to politely let people know of his opinion and goes overboard sometimes.

Geeta is a complete drama queen. Har baat ka batangar banana uski aadat hai. 😆