Lux Dance ke Superstars

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving - Page 11

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

I have always found in kind of entertaining and also distressing that lots of  contestants who have wanted to be on Remo Sir team such as dharmesh or siddhesh have ended up  on geeta team. I wonder how different the results would have been or even siddhesh attitude if he was rangeela.

true!

and both dharmesh and siddesh openly said they wanted to be in remo's team before geeta picked themπŸ˜†

they both have a very special attachment to remo. that is why it must have hurt siddhesh really bad when he fell in remo's eyes/

as for dharmesh,
that guy really knows how to conduct himself. very well manneredπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NO. I hope it's not edited. We need to be able to judge for ourselves what is right and what is not. Last time, they edited Siddhesh's talking..I guess to save time because he talks really random sometimes..like he started taking a dig at Manish..anyway

Jai was right about the heels..and if they would have edited it out, we all would be thinking he was wrong again..and I had assumed that initially..but I agreed with him after watching Vrushali's performance... in the same way, I want to SEE what happened. There's no point of throwing articles from here and there if we're really not going to see what happened to judge for ourselves.
petticoat thumbnail
'what was it about siddhesh's talking?
i think i missed those stuff

@priyanka
honestly i didnt think i would be able to hold a conversation with a D sir fan/ First thank you for being nice :)
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my..Jai really needs to learn to speak properly. If the article quotes him correctly..that was too much. That being said I love him as a dancer.

Geeta as always acted like a drama queen..is there any need to curse in front of 10-12 year old kids? I remember she walked out of the auditions for DID1 because somebody didn't address her politely or something. πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

And judges need to figure out if they want dancers to continue dancing when the music is wrong or not. They're so confusing about that.

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

'what was it about siddhesh's talking?
i think i missed those stuff

@priyanka
honestly i didnt think i would be able to hold a conversation with a D sir fan/ First thank you for being nice :)

πŸ˜† see that's where a miscommunication starts.. we can't judge each other merely on whose fan we are..LOL it's only sensible to talk honest.. I do get a little hyped when it comes to Dsir..but I wouldn't ever support anything blindly.LOL...I love Jai's dance..and Siddhesh's..they all are really good so I won't lash out at them just because they are not my favourites. πŸ˜† but that's what Dsir's fans are assumed to be like...hmmm.

EDIT: However, I do speak the truth when it comes to their behaviour..because that does get on everyone's nerves sometimes.. it's the sad truth of life that we can't avoid judging them on their behaviour.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh my..Jai really needs to learn to speak properly. If the article quotes him correctly..that was too much. That being said I love him as a dancer.

Geeta as always acted like a drama queen..is there any need to curse in front of 10-12 year old kids? I remember she walked out of the auditions for DID1 because somebody didn't address her politely or something. πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

And judges need to figure out if they want dancers to continue dancing when the music is wrong or not. They're so confusing about that.

@bold: really?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg,i hated how she always said no excuses for other teams and came up with tons of them for her own team. maybe the mamta in action

all these grownups need to learn some behavior from kids
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

πŸ˜† see that's where a miscommunication starts.. we can't judge each other merely on whose fan we are..LOL it's only sensible to talk honest.. I do get a little hyped when it comes to Dsir..but I wouldn't ever support anything blindly.LOL...I love Jai's dance..and Siddhesh's..they all are really good so I won't lash out at them just because they are not my favourites. πŸ˜† but that's what Dsir's fans are assumed to be like...hmmm.

EDIT: However, I do speak the truth when it comes to their behaviour..because that does get on everyone's nerves sometimes.. it's the sad truth of life that we can't avoid judging them on their behaviour.

@ bold: it takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch  that's why for a long time i did not even post in D Sir's AT. i wanted to avoid some of those people πŸ˜†
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

I actually glad you understand the difference between liking someone as dancer to liking them as a good human being. Jay is a great dancer, choreographer but he has attitude problems.

And your right geeta is too much drama, thats why i didn't want to see her a judge. Someone member posted tweets from both remo and geeta and I was not surprised the ways they both handled the situation. Geeta like always createsd a big fuzz about the situation while remo reassured everyone that everything is going okay and there is nothing to worry. Also cursing on national television when you know kids are around is totally unprofessional, rude for geeta and the way she reacted was as bad as jay handled his music mess up.
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

trust me i really try not to judge. i was a regular in the DID1 forum. i personally like dharmesh's attitude and dance but i didnt like the fan posts in the forum. way too much appreciation and putting down others miserably. bordering on fanaticism that conversations became arguments everywhere. I literally PMed the mods, told them what i thought and leftπŸ˜†

as for being a fan, i do see and love a few fans who get cutely hyper. that is funny to watch and sweet too. the fanaticism however i couldnt digest and started judging them indeed

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
priyanka, you and pimp are the BEST dharmesh fans eva! i love talking to you guys. despite our differences of favorites we get along so well! :-) and we all understand each other so much. and we always refrain from bashing each other because of our favorites etc. i wish people could learn from you two. you guys set such a good example! :D