Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Oh so you people are allowed to post you opinions. But we can't. Wow! So much for posting your opinions. Guess ppl don't read my posts properly!

πŸ˜• oh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? πŸ˜• 
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh so you people are allowed to post you opinions. But we can't. Wow! So much for posting your opinions. Guess ppl don't read my posts properly!

Huuurrr huurrr...chal re hawa aaney de..🀣
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did I say I was in charge of the forum? You are twisting my words around and making me seem as the "bad" person!

This is just the beginning for you, some member will take what you say put that in a bowl turn the bowl around 180 degree and add some spices to it and then accuse you of doing something that you might have never imagined.
luv2dance thumbnail
hmmm sad that DKS had to end this wayπŸ˜”
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Diya-

Rani just let it be, no matter how much someone tries to put Jai down, they wont sucess because they make him even stronger... !

Jai was a great dancer, is a wonderful dancer n will always be a magical dancerπŸ€—This is his talent that no one can take it from him...=)

Good night Rani

πŸ˜• The only putting down on the show thus far has been done by Jai, siddhesh, and Prince...show me one other person on the show who put other people down? Jai actually put down his own guru, Shaimak in front of the whole world...He put down Remo, and Geeta...πŸ˜• He put down Jeetu after DID LM,... He put down Salman, Sid, and Alisha after DID 1 finale...πŸ˜• so you see Jai has quite a track record of putting others around him Down...πŸ˜•
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHENAZANSER

🀣

These jai supporters..my goodness...why dont you guys try comedy Circus??🀣🀣🀣...you guys make me laugh!...🀣🀣🀣

buhahahahaha 🀣 i sooo agree dis is hilarious 🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜•oh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? πŸ˜•

Am i the one calling them "losers"? No! It is not my problem! Go complain so someone who can take action!!! Just like you have your views, I have mine. And just like you have the right to post your opinions, I have that same right.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

hmmm sad that DKS had to end this wayπŸ˜”

Anytime Jai competes in DID it ends this way...πŸ˜• DID 1 ended this way by Jai bashing the winners, the audience and the judges...DID LM ended this way by Jai bashing a little kid like Jeetu...and now sadly DID DKS ends with Jai bashing the mentors...Thanks a lot Jai for ruining the finales of all these season...πŸ˜•
Alia009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• oh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? πŸ˜• 

arey ankit samjha kar na yaar...Everything is fair (for jai fans) when it comes to jai...agar kisi ko kal thappar bhi mare na it will be OK...cuz it is JUZZZ JAIII...πŸ˜‰
Alia009 thumbnail

Am i the one calling them "losers"? No! It is not my problem! Go complain so someone who can take action!!! Just like you have your views, I have mine. And just like you have the right to post your opinions, I have that same right.

if you are not the one calling other "loosers" then phuleeez stop lecturing others ok!πŸ˜•
make up your mind girl...