I was there and this is the song the played instead of his b-boy track.πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwvnOkDqSg[/YOUTUBE]

Just kidding,
Samoo

πŸ˜† hillarious...πŸ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm not here to lecture people about their behavior. I'm not a mod and it's not like what i say will make a difference. If I were a mod, I would say something.

I talked about "hating" simply because I don't understand the logic of people hating others without knowing them personally.

Ankit if you have a problem with what people say, then instead of talking about people having double standards why don't u stand up for yourself and talk to Raj or Jess about it.
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lolololol 🀣 sum1 said mayb stardom got 2 his head,dats y jai behave like that,wel lets see Dharmesh,Amar,Punit are stars they didnt behave like dat,yes we here 2 watch dance not watch jai and his gang disrespect the DID platform which is the reason 4 jai's so called stardom anyway.joh hogaya woh hona hi tha, 🀣 🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£ Edited by Katz21 - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I'm not here to lecture people about their behavior. I'm not a mod and it's not like what i say will make a difference. If I were a mod, I would say something.

I talked about "hating" simply because I don't understand the logic of people hating others without knowing them personally.

Ankit if you have a problem with what people say, then instead of talking about people having double standards why don't u stand up for yourself and talk to Raj or Jess about it.

πŸ˜•ummm who made you incharge of this forum? Who are you to tell me who to talk to and what to say?   πŸ˜• I am not the one acting like the moral police on the forum. πŸ˜•
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• ummm why are you lecturing others on using the word "hate"...how about lecturing "Diya" who called other forum members and judges on the show "losers"...πŸ˜• intersting how you think saying one hates somene is worst then saying someone is a "loser"...πŸ˜• talk about double standards

Yup, lots of people have double standards on the this forum. It is kind of interesting how you think it is wrong for diya to call someone "losers" but you were absolutely fine with Mihir calling contestants "losers".
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Did I say I was in charge of the forum? You are twisting my words around and making me seem as the "bad" person!
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rani just let it be, no matter how much someone tries to put Jai down, they wont sucess because they make him even stronger... !

Jai was a great dancer, is a wonderful dancer n will always be a magical dancerπŸ€—This is his talent that no one can take it from him...=)

Good night Rani
Edited by -Diya- - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• So the streak continues for Jai...

1) Bashing the winners of DID 1, and the judges of DID 1, and the audience after DID 1 finale

2) Bashing the winner of DID LM

3) Bashing Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta by blatantely saying they are biased against him and that everytime he gets low marks it's because they don't want him to win

πŸ˜• Where are his supporters? Oh yeah, they are busy calling people losers on this thread as Diya has done...and some are busy lecturing others on using the word "hate"...πŸ˜•I thought we weren't supposed to be the "moral police" on this forum...πŸ˜• Keep defending the guy's wrong behavior...πŸ˜• Jai's behavior speaks for itself as to what kind of human being he is...πŸ˜• Shaimak is his teacher, and to talk about his teacher like that is just downright messed up...πŸ˜• I feel bad of Shaimak, Geeta, and Remo that despite having so much success in Bollywood and in their carreers they have to be lectured by someone like Jai who hasn't done even a tenth of what Geeta, Remo and Shaimak have done in the field of dance...πŸ˜•

I actually agree with you that jai has gone to far now, he has bashed salman, jeetu, now the judges. Who is next Jai? Maybe the Janta or member on this forum.
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
These jai supporters..my goodness...why dont you guys try comedy Circus?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...you guys make me laugh!...🀣🀣🀣
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Oh so you people are allowed to post you opinions. But we can't. Wow! So much for posting your opinions. Guess ppl don't read my posts properly!