Lux Dance ke Superstars

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai punished for misbehaving

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 11, 2011, 12.00am IST

Success is not easy to handle. Reality show find Jai Kumar Nair currently seen in Dance Ke Superstars, is struggling to keep himself rooted. 

He recently misbehaved with the judging trio of Geeta Kapur, Shiamak Davar and Remo D'souza, after being reprimanded for halting his performance mid-way. He claimed that the song played wasn't correct. A source tells us, "Jai and Kunwar Amarjeet were pitched against each other. And Jai was heard shouting to stop playing the track while Amar continued with his performance. 

This irked the judges who said that it was his fault and that he should check his song before he takes to the stage. Shiamak being Jai's teacher in real life, reminded him of the basic etiquette that a performer once on stage cannot stop midway come what may. It is believed that Jai apparently had a fallout with Shaimak after which he joined Terence and can also be a reason why the contestant didn't pay much heed to his mentor's advise. The three judges were flabbergasted at Jai's unprofessional behaviour. They still decided to give him a second chance and asked both the contestants to perform. At the end, Aman received full marks. But Jai's last comment turned out to be the final straw. 

As when Shaimak told him that he was terribly upset with his behaviour, the young lad replied 'Sir mujhe pata hai aap mujhe kam marks he doge. You want me to lose. Hara do mujhe. I'll quit the show.' After this the fury of the judges knew no bounds and an angry Geeta said, 'Even before we could give you a score, you passed such a nasty remark, making us feel like c******'. Jai couldn't do anything but cry in front of the judges. We contacted Remo who said, "All these kids get carried away with the success. What they don't know is that they will be remembered for their nature and behaviour. We penalised him by equaling the scores for both the teams." A lesson well taught.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ansh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
success is hard to digest for some people...

No matter how much successful you are..but don't forget where you come from???...
DiamondLife thumbnail
what does this mean??? punishment..
both team scored equal?????
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why am i not surprised by this...oh jai, when will u learn to behave kid???!!!!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

what does this mean??? punishment..
both team scored equal?????

Maybe Josh was winning, and then they made the scores equal. I'm not sure though.

@ Article: DAANGG!! Geeta Ma actually ended up cursing at him. He must have been really out of line. He needs to chill out FAST!! Poor Shiamak Sir!! Actually, poor judges!! 
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
equaling the score?? which means josh was winning but due to this incident it ended ultimately in a tie

its sad that DKS had to end on such a sour note 
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jay is a very good dancer , did not expect this kind of behavior from him.. Geeta is upset means he must hv been a bad boy..
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 when some members always cirticized jai and other people for haughty and rude behaviour,  most of us dance lovers tried to turn the focus on dance, and some of us even complained how  these members constantly picking up on the contestants for their behaviour when we are here for their dance. But it seems even judges  value good behaviour. It was really  a bad day for dance lovers i guess. And i feel sorry for jay for getting carried away in the heat of the moment  and doing something that will put him in ill favour to quite a few influential people for quite some time.

I'm a fan of Jai's...and I don't like Geeta all that much...but I'm on her side on this one :(
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ummm so nothing new...this stupid Jai needs to behave now...he's seriously gettin on my nerves ðŸ˜¡

I really really hope DID disconnects all its ties with Jai ðŸ¤¢ do NOT take him in Li'l Masters...what a bad influence on kids. 
Edited by Payal9 - 12 years ago