Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapacha saga starts (Page 7)

Poll Question: This frndship can be run????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [23.33%]
18 [60.00%]
2 [6.67%]
3 [10.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by varun.tap

Who said sacrifice is only a true love!!!
and If veer love ichcha so what is the difficulty why we impaitiont!!!!
condition is never effected on the true love.
like ichcha and veer?????
veer Never be going to from tapasya????
Problem is not tapasya love's veer or not, she have only one sided love problem is this that why we expected some danger If veer loves ichcha and ichcha loves veer????
varun sorry i can't understand what you have written apart from first line ..Confusedand ifone can't sacrifice forone's true love to keep him/her happy then what is true love do let me know ...is it to snatch one's happiness, blackmail him, force oneself on him...ConfusedConfusedthat i love you.. you are only mine ...if you talk about ichcha i agree.. her love for veer isn't that much true as her love for tapasya but tapasya whom she loves truely?, veer, ichcha, her parents?Confused tell me one person whom tapasya loves truely?for whose happiness she did something ?Confused

For whose love??????????? Let me think...OK I found, for HER. OWNSELF

LOL   LOL LOL
ok so she do love someone truely herself ..good LOLvarun this is true love , now look how much hardwork tapasya has done to keep herself happy?LOLsuicide attempt, fraud marriage , vancha marriage , letter swapping , ding dong ding with her drunken husband LOLand so onLOL

Suicide attempt- vansh khud mara
Fraud marraige- wahi ek rasta tha
letter swapping- same thing
ding dong ding- abb veer ko koi problem nahi and wo consumation tha.
ok!!!!!

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Problem is not tapasya love's veer or not, she have only one sided love problem is this that why we expected some danger If veer loves ichcha and ichcha loves veer????
varun sorry i can't understand what you have written apart from first line ..Confusedand ifone can't sacrifice forone's true love to keep him/her happy then what is true love do let me know ...is it to snatch one's happiness, blackmail him, force oneself on him...ConfusedConfusedthat i love you.. you are only mine ...if you talk about ichcha i agree.. her love for veer isn't that much true as her love for tapasya but tapasya whom she loves truely?, veer, ichcha, her parents?Confused tell me one person whom tapasya loves truely?for whose happiness she did something ?Confused

LOL   LOL LOL
ok so she do love someone truely herself ..good LOLvarun this is true love , now look how much hardwork tapasya has done to keep herself happy?LOLsuicide attempt, fraud marriage , vancha marriage , letter swapping , ding dong ding with her drunken husband LOLand so onLOL

Suicide attempt- vansh khud mara -par usse instigate kisne kiya aur yeh baat ek andha aadmi bhi bata sakta hai ki DLTB hi jimmedaar hai vansh ke suicide ke liye!! agar yehi sab koi tumhare kisi apne ke saath kare toh bhi tum yehi justification doge??ConfusedShocked
Fraud marraige- wahi ek rasta tha- theek hai par agar yehi sab rathore uske saath kare toh!!Big smile
letter swapping- same thing- tab toh jo rathore kar raha hai woh sab theek hai!! aur bhagwan CVs ko  aqal de yeh sab tappy ke saath yehi sab deekhane ke liye!!WinkLOL
ding dong ding- abb veer ko koi problem nahi and wo consumation tha. -ok uss hisab se toh tappy ko bi rathore ke saath consummation mein koi prob nahi thi toh kyun sab cheekh-2 kar rathore ko rapist kah rahe hain!! aur jis tarah tappy ne ek lagbhag mare hue insaan ke saath kiya woh consummation nahi tha.aur isska sabut hai veer ka disgust feeling jabki tappy rathore ke saath yeh sab karne ke baad bhi uske saath badi shaan se gambling aur salsa dance kar rahi thi!!SleepyDead
ok!!!!!
i wish tumhe apne sapano ki raaj kumari joki bilkul taapy ki tarah ho mile!!!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
yeh saari posts padke meri aankhon mein paani aa gayaa
lets hail the new jodi tava ClapParty(varun and tappu)
varun yeh le mooh meetha kar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609PavaniShinytiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
   ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL This is sooo awwsmmm ! ROFL ROFL 
Suicide ---- Vansh khud mara LOL Ohhh...Really Bt I remember smething like being instgated ! Wasn't it done Embarrassed

Letter swapping ------ No other wayyy !!!ROFL ROFL ROFL Agar Ichcha sach kahi toh Tapasya ka kya problem hain yaaarrr ROFL ROFL ROFL  She was dhoondfying for the right mouka to do sach ka khullasa Haaannn I know Taps nd her super-brains Dead LOL

Ding-dong---------- Well , No comments ROFL I think that was posted with Rathod nt Veer Embarrassed

One more what's wass it Ermm

Ohkk FRaud marriage ----- No other wayyy !!! Ohh yeah I know Angry Wealth and dignity issues  Nahhh! So she had to marry him Else Ichcha would get all of that 

Edited by divy609 - 15 May 2011 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

@varun.tap Dear U love Tapasya ... Good for you , why do u always need to justify her?..Accept it u like her or rather an evil . that's all ...

About Tapasya and her positiveness . The CV's of Uttaran has destroyed and manipulated her role to such extent that after her all crime we can not accept her as a good person until she gets her punishments (Even after her punishment she should die)

If i hurt someone then i am sorry

I think You know uttaran is all about tapasya tapasya its only tapasya...
I am not justify her act balki I have no impact about her act...
because I found she doing some wrong deed but this is tapasya's naive and negative charactor so no problem!!!!
tapasya is not only one word she is everything for this serial...
After your comment and more people I forcefully think that here most of people dont want to vee--------cha they want only punished tapasya and for this indirectly they connected with vee------cha you own said!!! It is correct???
So who willing to punised tapasya uttaran is not for her/his.
and you dont hert to anyone because every people have their own openieon.
Someone hate tapasya someone love tapasya...

And one importent note when rashmi desai entered in a tapasya's role I have completely, no care for any's charactor.
But tapasya's charactor I have don't expreseed how more I like!!!!!!
So issiliye damini se meri nafrat iska saboot hai 'ankit' 'janta hai heeehee'!!!!

uttaran is all about tapasya tapasya its only tapasya...
We all feel Uttaran is all crap , crap and only crap
So  Tapasya=crap;
Just kiddingLOL

sourojankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

LOL   LOL LOL

Suicide attempt- vansh khud mara
Fraud marraige- wahi ek rasta tha
letter swapping- same thing
ding dong ding- abb veer ko koi problem nahi and wo consumation tha.
ok!!!!!

Dear varun, how u contradict ur own statement LOL LOL just one post ago u were saying u don't justify Tapu, now wht r u doing here LOL LOL I know u love ur Tapu or Rashami/Divya/Shivani or whatever but for tht its not necessary tht u hate somebody like Damini who is only consistent character in ut. U hate her this show tht u justify Tapu. Why u not just love her acting and for tht its not necessary she sd turn positive or whatever she do sd be justified. And its also not necessary tht story line sd go in to favour her action and she go Scott free. Being negative and being exposed or punished, she can show her acting talent and frankly speaking she hd shown better acting in negative role thn now, which is very childish and absolutely out of place.

sourojPirated_Funtiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ankit
Kya kare yaar abb jab koi kuch poochega to kya jawaab bhi na du!!!!!????
issme justification kaha se aa gaya...
baat he wahi hai!!!!
Aur yaar tum mughe samgha raha ho ki why i not only love tappu's acting...
yaar uski jaise aajj tak quality actor nahi dekhi maine indian television ke serial me!!!!Acting ki wajah se he to i love tapasya ye jante hue bhi ki she is negative charactor!!!!
aur ye baat agar tumhe yaad hogi to maine bhi kaha tha tapasya turns positive serial go down end.

So firstly matter is only tapasya charactor.

Edited by varun.tap - 15 May 2011 at 9:40am
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Tiny and all

Ok i have no power!!!!
quata full ho gaya kuch dino ke liye!!!
Hug-Hug-Hug
-Hug-Hug-Hug

sourojintruderfasttiny15