Poll

This frndship can be run????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

veer loves ichcha can't she understand thissimple fact...🥱can't she let him live in peace with his love 🥱she tried so much to get him but failed miserably so now leave him and show you care for him.🥱.why she is putting someone else's child burden on him to get him🥱is this true love then May God save us all from such true love Ameen!😊

JD I think today is Sunday and u hv a lot of freetime 😉and patience too 😉 Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

For whose love??????????? Let me think...OK I found, for HER. OWNSELF

😆   😆 😆

ok so she do love someone truely herself ..good 😆varun this is true love , now look how much hardwork tapasya has done to keep herself happy?😆suicide attempt, fraud marriage , vancha marriage , letter swapping , ding dong ding with her drunken husband 😆and so on😆 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

JD I think today is Sunday and u hv a lot of freetime 😉and patience too 😉

yeah you are right i am free today😆mom and dad have gone  to a friend's home  and i am a free bird for today😆with lots of patience😆 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Wasn't this thread dedicated exclusively on TAPKI friendship. From where did Veer babu come in the middle😆😆.
Don't worry TAPKI has already sidelined VSB. Taps asked Ammo to give a party to her and Iccha, no Veer babu🤣🤣 and both the girls were happy, they did not even mention his name🤣🤣
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@varun.tap Dear U love Tapasya ... Good for you , why do u always need to justify her?..Accept it u like her or rather an evil . that's all ...

About Tapasya and her positiveness . The CV's of Uttaran has destroyed and manipulated her role to such extent that after her all crime we can not accept her as a good person until she gets her punishments (Even after her punishment she should die)

If i hurt someone then i am sorry
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

@varun.tap Dear U love Tapasya ... Good for you , why do u always need to justify her?..Accept it u like her or rather an evil . that's all ...

About Tapasya and her positiveness . The CV's of Uttaran has destroyed and manipulated her role to such extent that after her all crime we can not accept her as a good person until she gets her punishments (Even after her punishment she should die)

u r rite!! 👏these CVs'd destroyed not just taps ckt(it destroyed wen they show jealous like devil young taps) but also oder ckts except jogi & ammu 2 sum extent!!🤢 they'd butchered veer's ckt so much that now i can't even think of any +ve thing from him.🥱 though i never liked NS but always liked veer's ckt & never said anything 2 that ckt & always tried 2 give BOD 2 him but after that tummy touching scene it was horror 4 me 2 watch veer any more!!😲

and devil like tappu even if she  repents now then 2 she shudn't b pardoned as she'd done so much crimes & sins that even devil'll b ashamed of her!! and she was already 4given so many times that  no1 want 2 4give her i  reality but may b CVs r so much in awe & luv wid her that they r trying hard 2 show her +ve in front of viewer!!shes only helping icchha just 2 save her skin & not out of the concern 4 veer. shes still in denial that she'd spent a night wid rathore & kid isn't veer's!!
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I think You know uttaran is all about tapasya tapasya its only tapasya...
I am not justify her act balki I have no impact about her act...
because I found she doing some wrong deed but this is tapasya's naive and negative charactor so no problem!!!!
tapasya is not only one word she is everything for this serial...
After your comment and more people I forcefully think that here most of people dont want to vee--------cha they want only punished tapasya and for this indirectly they connected with vee------cha you own said!!! It is correct???
So who willing to punised tapasya uttaran is not for her/his.
and you dont hert to anyone because every people have their own openieon.
Someone hate tapasya someone love tapasya...

And one importent note when rashmi desai entered in a tapasya's role I have completely, no care for any's charactor.
But tapasya's charactor I have don't expreseed how more I like!!!!!!
So issiliye damini se meri nafrat iska saboot hai 'ankit' 'janta hai heeehee'!!!!
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

ok so she do love someone truely herself ..good 😆varun this is true love , now look how much hardwork tapasya has done to keep herself happy?😆suicide attempt, fraud marriage , vancha marriage , letter swapping , ding dong ding with her drunken husband 😆and so on😆

Suicide attempt- vansh khud mara
Fraud marraige- wahi ek rasta tha
letter swapping- same thing
ding dong ding- abb veer ko koi problem nahi and wo consumation tha.
ok!!!!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Suicide attempt- vansh khud mara -par usse instigate kisne kiya aur yeh baat ek andha aadmi bhi bata sakta hai ki DLTB hi jimmedaar hai vansh ke suicide ke liye!! agar yehi sab koi tumhare kisi apne ke saath kare toh bhi tum yehi justification doge??😕😲
Fraud marraige- wahi ek rasta tha- theek hai par agar yehi sab rathore uske saath kare toh!!😃
letter swapping- same thing- tab toh jo rathore kar raha hai woh sab theek hai!! aur bhagwan CVs ko  aqal de yeh sab tappy ke saath yehi sab deekhane ke liye!!😉😆
ding dong ding- abb veer ko koi problem nahi and wo consumation tha. -ok uss hisab se toh tappy ko bi rathore ke saath consummation mein koi prob nahi thi toh kyun sab cheekh-2 kar rathore ko rapist kah rahe hain!! aur jis tarah tappy ne ek lagbhag mare hue insaan ke saath kiya woh consummation nahi tha.aur isska sabut hai veer ka disgust feeling jabki tappy rathore ke saath yeh sab karne ke baad bhi uske saath badi shaan se gambling aur salsa dance kar rahi thi!!🥱🤢
ok!!!!!

i wish tumhe apne sapano ki raaj kumari joki bilkul taapy ki tarah ho mile!!!😳😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeh saari posts padke meri aankhon mein paani aa gayaa
lets hail the new jodi tava 👏🥳(varun and tappu)
varun yeh le mooh meetha kar