The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Hi scienrd,

I wrote about comments in update.. pls do not misunderstand me, I like your update and read it everyday and  click the like button as well :)

Why I made that statement is because you commented something like Pashu/Chedi do not know how to respect women  etc which is more of a judgment than comment and I thought an update should be neutral and not take any side.. just like a sports commentator should be.

However as you have found none agreed with me and so I must be wrong and you are right.. end of the day you are doing such an wonderful work that everyone appreciates .. so just ignore me Tongue 

thank's akash! I did take what you said in consideration and I will try to tone my opinions in the body of the updates. I'm glad you like the sport commentor style tooSmile

akash08

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Scinerd. I personnally love the stylised updates with all comments and judgements - I am free to agree or disagree, so go right ahead!

Yes, if Pashu and Toasty had had the discussion, there would be no drama, and ultimately that's what shows thrive on. But with all that, I do hope that such misunderstandings don't drag on, but are wrapped up soon. So, am with fingers crossed for tomorrow's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanascinerd

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

scinerd

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for great update & comments. I actually think that Malthi will save Toasty. Malthi will come & confess that Toasty did not know who she was. In this way Malthi will open the doors for her reconciliation with Pashu. In the mean time if there is a showdown on Toasty's birthday I think that she will be sent back to her parents home.

scinerd

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hehe the Dimple n Prachin convo sounds ROFL
FAMS Senior Member
FAMS
FAMS

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the effort you are putting in writing these updates. . .

Mamana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index