Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bechari toasty! :( i hope she tell tej everything and he hopefully he will believe her and support her.
thanks for the updates
talk to her dad will help and give her better idea then her mom
i was hoping that they should have done something differently.

it is common in all shows that initially everyone misunderstands the main lead, and at the end they realize that she was right and trying to do the right thing..

i think it would have been different if Pashu actually heard what Toasty and Malti were talking about. Pashu and Toasty would then discuss the situation and realize that she is actually a nice person and its her mom thats trying to mess things up. This would have been really good as Toasty and Pashu's relationship would have grown. They would both try to convince the family members to forgive and give Malti a second chance.

Originally posted by pujli07

i was hoping that they should have done something differently.

it is common in all shows that initially everyone misunderstands the main lead, and at the end they realize that she was right and trying to do the right thing..

i think it would have been different if Pashu actually heard what Toasty and Malti were talking about. Pashu and Toasty would then discuss the situation and realize that she is actually a nice person and its her mom thats trying to mess things up. This would have been really good as Toasty and Pashu's relationship would have grown. They would both try to convince the family members to forgive and give Malti a second chance.

i hope cv reads your part today and makes this nice twist how about that beside the part of hearing they can adjust with toasty going to pashu and telling him
Thanks a bunch again Scinerd :)

Yeah I like how the CVs make some scenes such light-hearted..before lightening cracks up..I really hope they hear Toasty out..and yep, totally agree that she should confide in her father and ask for his opinion!
Hi scienrd,

I wrote about comments in update.. pls do not misunderstand me, I like your update and read it everyday and  click the like button as well :)

Why I made that statement is because you commented something like Pashu/Chedi do not know how to respect women  etc which is more of a judgment than comment and I thought an update should be neutral and not take any side.. just like a sports commentator should be.

However as you have found none agreed with me and so I must be wrong and you are right.. end of the day you are doing such an wonderful work that everyone appreciates .. so just ignore me πŸ˜› 
Hi Scienrd , Thanks for the stylistic update πŸ˜‰. I loved the way u explain  and alsothe analysis at the bottom .  On a serious note  highly appreciate your hard work and time . πŸ‘
GOD BLESS
Mehr😊
Thanks for a great update...please do comment, it is good..we love it...πŸ‘
Originally posted by akash08

Hi scienrd,

I wrote about comments in update.. pls do not misunderstand me, I like your update and read it everyday and  click the like button as well :)

Why I made that statement is because you commented something like Pashu/Chedi do not know how to respect women  etc which is more of a judgment than comment and I thought an update should be neutral and not take any side.. just like a sports commentator should be.

However as you have found none agreed with me and so I must be wrong and you are right.. end of the day you are doing such an wonderful work that everyone appreciates .. so just ignore me πŸ˜› 

thank's akash! I did take what you said in consideration and I will try to tone my opinions in the body of the updates. I'm glad you like the sport commentor style too😊