Ur fav. punchline from today's episode!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Darsh , 21st century kamawali hai bhai 😆
did u notice one thing ? sarja starts calling sachin as sachiya ...🤣 adding ya in his name too 😉 ...he didnt use to call him earlier na?
Hi girls,

Today I liked the way Sarja told the pandit that shaadi hogayi ab aap ghar jao aur hum bhi chalte hai...

Then after the priest tells him that without Kanyadan the wedding is not complete - he says- 
Pakya aaj se tu Niru ka bhai-  chalo kanyadan karo🤣
pakya ko bhi zabardasti behan milli😆
Hi Juna aapi , yeah this sarja is hell-bent in making free relationships🤣

btw , my fav line was '' chal seedhi tarah andar baith zyaada shaani mat ban ..dur say dikhaya na tere baap ko ''🤣 my god ...i wonder what kinda dialogues are in store for us in upcoming epis😆
Originally posted by Juna04

Hi girls,

Today I liked the way Sarja told the pandit that shaadi hogayi ab aap ghar jao aur hum bhi chalte hai...

Then after the priest tells him that without Kanyadan the wedding is not complete - he says- 
Pakya aaj se tu Niru ka bhai-  chalo kanyadan karo🤣
pakya ko bhi zabardasti behan milli😆
You know when pakkiya whispered in sarja's ear that niru's baba is getting out of control.. sarja told the pandit "tereko bola na ki jaldi karne ka, time nahin hai mere paas" you should have seen the sudden speed at which the pandit was saying his mantras... aisa lag raha that ki fast forward mein bol raha hai😆 lol who else is in sarja's dhamki list i dont know.. pakkiya ko bhi zabardasti ka bhai bana dia.. lol ab sirf niru se rakshabandhan par rakhi bandhna baaki hai.😆
Near the taxi sarja tells niru " agar tune meri baat nahin maani toh tere baap ko dikkat hogi" after that he said "faltu mein dimag ko hilana mat" 😆 sarja take it easy man... just married and he has already made it loud and clear to niru that from today he is her "HUSBAND" tu apun ki patni hai... i guess since yesterday's episode instead of drooling over sarja i am paying more attention to his punchlines😆... 
ohh juna with this'pakya ko bhi zabardasti behan milli😆 &nishi u crack me up 🤣,pakkiya ko bhi zabardasti ka bhai bana dia..' it was so funny! and the pandit saying it fast was so hillarious😆 
@Nishi, pakkya se Raksha Bandhan?? Nahi yaar, Niru is too dangerous 😆

Sarjaa ne mangalsutra bandha to revenge pe utar aayi... Pata nahi Pakkya ko rakhi bandhegi to kya karegi?? 🤣
Darshu great topic👏👏 ab log sarje pe drooling chod ke punch lines pe concentrate karenge. good way of keeping droolers at bay😉😉😉
btw mera fav. punch line was "apun tera pati hai" as if she will forget😆😆 
Ok to lighten the mood.. what did sarja say to the receptionist?... Kitabi keede😆 lol.. what a dhansu name for that chambu.. 
Nishi, I dont remember exactly but he said something to Niru when she was not eating...