Abidah where are you? Missing you

Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone know where is she? I have not seen her for past 3 days now..
Hope all is well and she is just busy with her work and shifts...
Originally posted by anjubala

Does anyone know where is she? I have not seen her for past 3 days now..
Hope all is well and she is just busy with her work and shifts...
Anju, Abidah's computer has crashed so she is unable to participate. She should be back by tom I guess if she gets her computer back.
Oh Ok..thanks for informing. I was getting bit worried as she is usually here. Hopefully she gets her computer back. Even Payal, Zarmeen, Ashly have totally vanished from here...
Anju - Payal and Suchi have stopped watching the serial since SR :( ...and Zarmeen watches but hardly comments ... I talk with them everyday ..Abidahs computer crashed !!! :( as vids has said ...she just updated her fb status
How were they able to detach themselves from CCBM and NiVren? Can they teach me too.. I would like to get detached from it.
i dont know anju even talking to them everyday I cant ..he he he ... payal does other activities etc ... I do too but I still have to watch nivren ...i just cant get them out of my system ...Edited by lams - 12 years ago
Hi anju.. I've become silent in d forum.. :(
since d new show time, i havent watched d epis.. Only reading updates n appr posts.. I'm now watching only navi's channel.. Thanx a lot navi for doing it..
Since there is a week's gap between them, i cant comment on time.. But i'm still stuck with d show.. :)
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi anju.. I've become silent in d forum.. :(
since d new show time, i havent watched d epis.. Only reading updates n appr posts.. I'm now watching only navi's channel.. Thanx a lot navi for doing it..
Since there is a week's gap between them, i cant comment on time.. But i'm still stuck with d show.. :)

Ashly, can understand. But I would urge you to watch the last two episodes - 9 ad 10th at least on your computer. In their entirety.  The updates are great, but these two are really worth watching.  KinHa and HL are just brilliant...
Yes Abidah we are really missing you, Maha and Sahil. Yes go ahead and say that I'm selfish but it's true. As I said before your ff are like my personal brand of heroin and I'm really addicted to it.
Yes, missing you on the forum Abidah - your comments and your wonderful ff!