Navya did not fill in the form for Anant~~~

ArhiliciousLOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow guys...Just for the sake of her <friend>, Navya agreed to fill in the form, manaao Appy and bring everything back to normal!!

But the scene which I found very funny was when everyone's asking Anant not to be a spilsport and he actually takes out his torn form and says: Yeh thori na denaa hai..
And when the peon is leaving, everyone screaming in chorus: Rouko...

And Anant saying: TAPE HAIN KYA????🤣

OF course, the Anya scene that followed was simply out of this world:
Anant: Thank you...
Navi: Kyun?? Tumhe gussa dilane ke liye??

Anant:Han..aur phir sab kuch thik karne ke liye...Sab ko manaane ke liye...Mera gussa jhelne ke liye...Aur picnic par aane ke liye...

Navi:Abhi rouko..Permission to milne dow!!

Anant: Mjhe pata hai..tumhare papa han hi karenge!!

Navi: Kaise pata??!!

Anant: Bas...Pataa hai..(laughing therapy of anant)🤣

Navi: Kya??!!

Anant: Bol doun??
Kyunki jab tum iss muskuraahat ke saath kissi se bhi kuch bhi kahogi na.. to woh tumhe naa nahin keh sekta..😳

And then NAvya to herself...wajah sirf ek hain (picnic par jaane ke liye)...ANANT..48 ghante uske paas rehne ke liye, aaj main papa se woh maangne ke liye tayyaar houn jo maine kabhi nahin maanga hain! Baar baar sirf ek hi baat chal rahi hain mere mann mein... Kissi tarha papa han karde!!!!😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz could you put the dialogue bet anant and navy in English I will appreciate 😃
choiti thumbnail
Yes AnYa conversation was awesome.It just brough a smile on my face.
ArhiliciousLOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blacksexyspicy

Plz could you put the dialogue bet anant and navy in English I will appreciate 😃

Yeah sure...here they go:

Anant: Thank you...

Navi: Why?? To drive you mad( to make you angry)

Anant: Yes...then to set everything back to normal...for convincing everyone...for dealing with my anger...and to come for the picnic...

Navi: Hang on for now, let me have the permission first!!

Anant; I know that your papa will say yes!!

Navi: How d'you know??

Anant: I just know know it...(laughing therapy of anant)🤣

Navi: What??!!

Anant: Shall I say??!!
That's because if you ask anything to anyone with this smile of yours on your face. no one can refuse...

And then NAvya to herself...there's only one reason (to go for this picnic)...ANANT...just to stay 48 hours with him, I'm ready to ask to papa about something I've never asked before... There's only one thing on my mind right now, some way or the other dad says yes and gives his approval for it!!😊😊

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yay to your title! It would've been odd had Navya filled up Anant's form. Thank you makers for keeping Navya true to her character - at least for now.

Secondly, the entire dialogue between Anant and Navya was very pleasant. It brought a smile on my face as well. Although I am still partial to yesterday's "aankhon ki gustakhiyan" where Navya gestures Anant to sit next to her in the class room, this dialogue between them was very nice - not OTT, not creepy, not forcibly cool ... just natural.

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was supr cuteee...i luvd der seg...