Krazy Incredibles - wednesday thread - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by divareena

Me left work as i could not concentrate. No one leave until i come online. Lool

daisy wish josh best of luck for his exams. How are you

Reena, hi sweetheart, thanks for the wishes, I'll try and wait darling but if not here's a big hug from me ๐Ÿค— and you are gonna love todays episode ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

grt timing...

dee i am grt...what else..mai to hu111

How were the holidays and send us the pics ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@Dee wish josh best of luck for his exams.

Thanks Mona, I will ๐Ÿ˜Š
Darlings I'm sorry I have to leave, my eyes are drooping, but I promise I'm gonna sit till late night with all of you tomorrow cause Friday is day off.

Sweet Maaneet dreams to all of you and I'll be OL in the morning, hopefully I'll still meet you all ๐Ÿค—
Lool everyone is in maan land today so no analysis from anyone. Me Will loose reception. See you at 730
Wat a breath taking episode...hv to go...exam 2mor...hope i pass...after the episode m in heaven...hv to still return to books...

Mona - love the pictures, i am going to go and see the video and will come back.

lovely back and i am sure maan is an expert at tying knots on geet's blouse by now๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

where is aashu gone

Hello darling crazies,

Episode was breathtaking...

MAANEET scenes were beautiful and lovely

Maan telling Geet uski nashe ki wajah se Maan ko pata hi nahi chaltha ki kab woh hosh mein hai aur kab behoshi mein๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜...arre yaar v all MAANEETIANS and CRAZIES shud be saying that bcuz of MAANEET's charm magic and nasha which keeps on increasing with every passing second, hum sab hamesha behoshi mein hai MAANEET paradise mein๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Geet telling Maan kahi aap Mamaji ki tarah talli na ho jaaye๐Ÿ˜†...Geet Maan toh tere nashe mein talli kab ka ho chukka hai aur tu bhi toh Maan ki nashe mein talli ho chuki hai!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Geet telling Maan aapka ghar ped pe hona chahiye๐Ÿ˜† Geet bechare Maan pe kuch toh taras kao lol usse kya kya karwane ka irada hai?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Maan telling his Mishti agar uska ghar aasman pe hota tabhi woh usske paas jaatha...hai marjawa๐Ÿ˜...v all know MAANEET can do anything and everything to be together with each other forever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š...

Maan gifting his Mishti saree how sweet and adorable๐Ÿ˜...

Maan telling his Mishti woh Geet ki parchayi bhi pehchaan saktha hai toh yeh saari ka rang toh sirf uski pasand hai toh usse zaroor maaloom hoga๐Ÿ˜...sach mein MAANEET ek dusare ki parchayi hai sach mein dono ek dusare ke rang mein bilkul rang chuke hai...MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET r in each others' every heartbeat, breath, feeling, thought, memory, dream and reality so obviously MAANEET wud know each and every thing about each other likes and dislikes of each other...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Saajan apni Sajni ko saja raha hai pehle Karwachauth ke liye...MAANEET were looking so beautiful  divine dreamy and magical๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Today's scenes with that partition thing for changing dress reminded me of roop tera mastana sequence, also rose petal scene when Geet tells parlous girls that she cannot change bcuz only Geet knew that Maan was hiding in her room and also today's dori scene reminded me of MAANEET's dori and bindi scene when Geet was in white after MAANEET's khoon bhari bhari maang seq and also when MAANEET were in hoshiyarpur for the second time and Maan sees that Geet's kurti buttons r open so takes Geet by side and tells Geet jhooti hi sahi par mein yeh kabhi nahi dekh saktha ki koi mere mangetar ko aise dekhe๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MAANEET's dori scene saree scene and their hug all were too passionate...

MAANEET's nok-jhok with shararat hai marjawa๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aaj ke episode ke baad hum sab MAANEET heaven mein hai aage aage hamara kya hoga jab sr hoga?!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Geet fooled Lachi once again๐Ÿ˜†...aajkal MAANEET miwa biwi dono experts ho gaya hai dusaro ko fool karne mein!!!๐Ÿ˜†

MAANEET found out abt Lucky and Preetho lol and hearing Lucky's ajeeb baat Maan wud have surely beaten up Lucky today if Geet wud have not been there๐Ÿ˜†...uss din mamji, lachi aur yash pal ki chakkar aur aaj MAANEET aur Lucky ki chakkar๐Ÿ˜†...kitni ajeeb family hai!

Dev(il) and Mamaji scenes were hilarious๐Ÿ˜†...Mausiji telling dev(il) apne kuch nahi kiya ab tak...maasi u r right yeh dev(il) kuch nahi kar saktha hai...the only thing he can do is ruin others' life...

Precap-

MAANEET ki laungda lashkara...can't wait!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Also the maha episode promo line said-now MAANEET's relationship will reach a new level...this means MAANEET's milan ki raat soon...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
hi mai aa gayi..was on phonea friend called up..

then dinner n shower..

mona maar hi dala tune ye pics se..

spee hi darling..