Krazy Incredibles - wednesday thread

Posted: 12 years ago

URL=http://img862.imageshack.us/i/95379627.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.
    2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.
    3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor.  If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.
    4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.
    5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.
    6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            
    7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  
  • If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

tuesday precap main kya tha ... i forgot
R
@hima: laung da lashkara seqence.
Just read the written update...my mom is sitting behind the computer screen... how to watch the episode??? dharamsankat😳

Waooo what an episode '''.. I'm in dream land'.😳

Maaneet- Lucky & Dev(il)- mamaji  scenes were hillarious'.

I guess kiss is going to happen for sure because as per precap Maan says saari khawahishein puri hogayi'. 😳

I watched the episode again... Hima yeh anokhe payar ka asar hai kya...Geet wants their house on the top of the tree.πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
Episode itna jaldi kiyu end hua...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am dying after Maaneet's heavy dose . And now I am in heaven .

Kaal kisne bola tha maan will tell geet tum mere samne change karlo and and said that Maan apne haatho se Geet ko sajayega . Mujhe yaad nahi lagta hai Hima bola tha . A great jhappi for her...

Tau Maan apno Haatho se Geet ko sazaya ...

I am blushing .Geet Maan ke samne apna gress change kia and Maan kaise wonder hua Geet ko kapda change karte hue ...Maan ko tau saram vhi nahi aaya kaise aankhe phad phad ke dekh raha tha ..the scene was total dreamy and ab Maaneet ko hubby wify lag raha tha ...

Today Geet was desparet too when Maan tied her dori and open har dori...I loved that...

Lagta hai final Kc will finished on mahaepisode . noproblem agar aisa Maaneet dose aya .

Dance will happen on tomorrow

Maan geet ko maang tika , Earings necklace painaya and when Maan put his hand on Geets kamar wo my God kya scene tha ...
And Geet close to Maan and Maaneet hold their hand and hug...

And why this way screen was freezed...😑

Today I am in Heaven so muje aur analysis nahi hoga...

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago

Hello darling crazies,

Episode was breathtaking...

MAANEET scenes were beautiful and lovely

Maan telling Geet uski nashe ki wajah se Maan ko pata hi nahi chaltha ki kab woh hosh mein hai aur kab behoshi mein😳😍...arre yaar v all MAANEETIANS and CRAZIES shud be saying that bcuz of MAANEET's charm magic and nasha which keeps on increasing with every passing second, hum sab hamesha behoshi mein hai MAANEET paradise meinπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Geet telling Maan kahi aap Mamaji ki tarah talli na ho jaayeπŸ˜†...Geet Maan toh tere nashe mein talli kab ka ho chukka hai aur tu bhi toh Maan ki nashe mein talli ho chuki hai!😳😳😳 

Geet telling Maan aapka ghar ped pe hona chahiyeπŸ˜† Geet bechare Maan pe kuch toh taras kao lol usse kya kya karwane ka irada hai?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Maan telling his Mishti agar uska ghar aasman pe hota tabhi woh usske paas jaatha...hai marjawa😍...v all know MAANEET can do anything and everything to be together with each other forever😍😊...

Maan gifting his Mishti saree how sweet and adorable😍...

Maan telling his Mishti woh Geet ki parchayi bhi pehchaan saktha hai toh yeh saari ka rang toh sirf uski pasand hai toh usse zaroor maaloom hoga😍...sach mein MAANEET ek dusare ki parchayi hai sach mein dono ek dusare ke rang mein bilkul rang chuke hai...MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET r in each others' every heartbeat, breath, feeling, thought, memory, dream and reality so obviously MAANEET wud know each and every thing about each other likes and dislikes of each other...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven😍😊❀️...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Saajan apni Sajni ko saja raha hai pehle Karwachauth ke liye...MAANEET were looking so beautiful  divine dreamy and magical😍😍😍😍😍

Today's scenes with that partition thing for changing dress reminded me of roop tera mastana sequence, also rose petal scene when Geet tells parlous girls that she cannot change bcuz only Geet knew that Maan was hiding in her room and also today's dori scene reminded me of MAANEET's dori and bindi scene when Geet was in white after MAANEET's khoon bhari bhari maang seq and also when MAANEET were in hoshiyarpur for the second time and Maan sees that Geet's kurti buttons r open so takes Geet by side and tells Geet jhooti hi sahi par mein yeh kabhi nahi dekh saktha ki koi mere mangetar ko aise dekhe😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜

MAANEET's dori scene saree scene and their hug all were too passionate...

MAANEET's nok-jhok with shararat hai marjawa😍😳

Aaj ke episode ke baad hum sab MAANEET heaven mein hai aage aage hamara kya hoga jab sr hoga?!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Geet fooled Lachi once againπŸ˜†...aajkal MAANEET miwa biwi dono experts ho gaya hai dusaro ko fool karne mein!!!πŸ˜†

MAANEET found out abt Lucky and Preetho lol and hearing Lucky's ajeeb baat Maan wud have surely beaten up Lucky today if Geet wud have not been thereπŸ˜†...uss din mamji, lachi aur yash pal ki chakkar aur aaj MAANEET aur Lucky ki chakkarπŸ˜†...kitni ajeeb family hai!

Dev(il) and Mamaji scenes were hilariousπŸ˜†...Mausiji telling dev(il) apne kuch nahi kiya ab tak...maasi u r right yeh dev(il) kuch nahi kar saktha hai...the only thing he can do is ruin others' life...

Precap-

MAANEET ki laungda lashkara...can't wait!😍😍😍

Also the maha episode promo line said-now MAANEET's relationship will reach a new level...this means MAANEET's milan ki raat soon...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Hi Crazies πŸ€— Loved todays episode, I'm still reeling from the impact. So lost in Maaneet land I can't think coherently πŸ˜³

Our Maaneet were so good today, the romance is getting hotter and more passionate and I'm loving it πŸ˜‰ 

Lagta hain ke ab hamare sapne poore hone mein jyada waqt nahin, things look very promising. 

Lucky is really a nut uska toh barah aana kam hain, he's really stupid, aur hamare pyare Mamaji ko sab koi ullu banate hain, he's too funny. πŸ€£ Sidhu ko football player bana diya πŸ€£

But ofcourse the best was our Maaneet, hain I toh am dead πŸ€’ itna dekhne ke baad hamara yeh haal hain toh aage kya hoga, we still have so much more romance and the kiss and the song and the SR, OMG I'm so excited πŸ˜ƒ 

I'm gonna go and have sweet Maaneet dreams but first had to come and say hi to all of you, really missed you all πŸ€—
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago

hello darlings...

laungaka lashkara!!!

mona thanks 4 the pics ...

@all - hope i meet u all tonight ... me leaving now ... have 2 get ready ... c u later
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

mona yaar mai to mar gayiii😍😍😍😍😍