Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay shouldn't have hidden so much from Pia, I agree with you there. I'm sure he didn't intend for this to happen, things just didn't turn out the way he'd expected them to. It's both ways actually. Abhay doesn't talk, Pia doesn't listen when Abhay finally wakes up and fearing that his dislike for Sid is something 'personal', she too keeps him in the dark regarding the whole thing infuriating him further. The Cvs have actually complicated the situation for no reason. Seems like they just needed a reason to make things go bad between AbhIya not realising that they ended up portraying an unhealthy and shallow bond.
I can never doubt Abhay's love. Pia is definitely more than Maithili's look alike for him, now. The initial attraction was because of the striking resemblance, I agree to that but that stage has long gone now. Agreed, his love sometimes is masked by his 'duty' but it's still there. It's just that for him, Pia's safety is above everything else and he does what he thinks is right. A couple of his moves have gone wrong and have backfired big time but I guess he just didn't realise that things would turn out this way.

@no radars: The Vampire's powers in this show conveniently switch on and off as per the CVs wishes. Yesterday, Abhay could hear Pia's thoughts, there was a time he could only read her if he touched her, mostly, he couldn't read her thoughts just her face wondering 'Tum mujh se kya chhupa rahi ho, Pia?". The CVs need to get a grip of what they're showing! 

@Abhay not telling the difference: Abhay knows Pia almost like the back of his hand. It'll be a huge blooper which will surpass every other blooper if he can't tell the difference.

@10 day protection promo: Conveniently forgotten, I guess.

@MAithili: You know I've been wondering since the article came out how sweet Maithili turned bitchy, how she is with Sid when she herself rejected him. I guess the latest flashback shows she, too, was naive enough to believe Sid and he kidnapped her (like he told Pia only replaced himself with Abhay) after the fire and after being turned into a vampire, bit her as well and kept her dormant. I can't believe what I'm writing. This is SO farfetched! I don't know. I'm confused. I think I'll let the track start before I apply too much brains on it.

I agree on certain points and differ on the others but I do agree on the main gist that this was too early to bring Maithili.
I apologise if I repeated anything which the others said. I haven't read their takes and in case you need to repeat yourself again for me, I'm sorry for that as well ๐Ÿ˜†
PoisonedHeart thumbnail

@abhaylove

You know darling. Maybe you are right. I agree.He should save his clan first. Piya will be safe in the coffin probably๐Ÿ˜†.And yes, Abhay stood against his family, As Piya stood against his nears for Abhay, they both have done it. Abhay has helpled her family and she has hepled his family. but well no point in discussing there:) She is the one main guilty and i guess i should stick to my light lovey dovey posts abt the two muchkins whom i am equally fan of, cause well, this show is based on Abhiya, and we can watch it with the best view seeing them as one rather than this vs that. As probably the major viewers whom just gave up on the show that 1 month of crap without Abhiya and only sidetrack drags was shown did. I just hope the creatives are carfeull henceforth as the show wont surive another alike phase that maybe minor type of views might enjoy but not the average.

Well, yes...the very few analysis that we get on this forum might be more on Abhiya with Abhays POV. have seen very justified and understandable view for both Abhiya POV from the average members though but since they r usually not the ones to 'analyse' but rather have fun with the episodical posts their views are not often as expressed. One very balanced view is TR's whom behind the more sweet cute words have a very understandable POV on both, as for her yesterday post, made me really hopefull to see a post analysing the episode cutely and with agreat understanding, rather than accusing Pia for dumbness, jasoos, obsessive or Abhay as annoying, impulsive, suffer-wannabe and so on.

I didnt take offence sweets:) just realized i shouldnt try to go deep with the convincings henceforth. And post some just light lovey dovey stuff instead.

I guess all i can say is, creatives illogical and rushed moves forgetting and passing by lot of facts that they just shouldnt pass by is the reason of some faults. I dont find weirdness in charcaters for that though. As for the heroine, i can understand, its not first time fans of almost all shows have the heroine to be at guilt and accusation and not for the hero only, sometimes for others charcaters aswell. loool. And by that i dont mean the times that she actually might be at guilt. but well, all said and done. Hopefully future tracks will bring the right understanding that we require from both darlings Abhay and Piya:) 

edit-
as per recent precaps, Abhay will get to know from Sid๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† and Trangad abt Piya beeing with Sid in that place, so guess he will try to come after her afterall๐Ÿ˜Š. Not radars but ppl will make him aware this time๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.

Peace:)
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
PoisonedHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Abhay shouldn't have hidden so much from Pia, I agree with you there. I'm sure he didn't intend for this to happen, things just didn't turn out the way he'd expected them to. It's both ways actually. Abhay doesn't talk, Pia doesn't listen when Abhay finally wakes up and fearing that his dislike for Sid is something 'personal', she too keeps him in the dark regarding the whole thing infuriating him further. The Cvs have actually complicated the situation for no reason. Seems like they just needed a reason to make things go bad between AbhIya not realising that they ended up portraying an unhealthy and shallow bond.

Someone actually understanding my whole point๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†I fully agree that is both sides, but not as big fault on any side as views try to show it, its just circumastances.

@green. my main aim with the post was the creatives , they seriously need to be more caring abt their charcaters rather than just make em a tool to reach a twist they want, their emotional charcateristic is stable but the interactions dont match always. So agree with you, i hate that they never give these two a carefull track for conversations, developed understading than just blind fate thats been the average case expect for the Sid issue. And now when they finally gave them a reason for this development to Abhay to express himself and Piya to eventually know more abt him, they are gonna pass it by again with this rushed twist commin

I can never doubt Abhay's love. Pia is definitely more than Maithili's look alike for him, now. The initial attraction was because of the striking resemblance, I agree to that but that stage has long gone now. Agreed, his love sometimes is masked by his 'duty' but it's still there. It's just that for him, Pia's safety is above everything else and he does what he thinks is right. A couple of his moves have gone wrong and have backfired big time but I guess he just didn't realise that things would turn out this way.

Neaither do i want or do i doubt it, specially taking his recent love lines, but creative aspect of it, we need more scoop into this very specific matter. the last time we had 'maithali' in front of him it was as everyting in the sorrounding including Piya was just a annoying noise and just as the track was over we saw him having all thaughts on Piya again. not that it was wrong, its ofcourse a part of his feelings, but creatives needed to develop that aspect, but well they seem busy with spinning around the charcaters in their 'twist' aim.

@no radars: The Vampire's powers in this show conveniently switch on and off as per the CVs wishes. Yesterday, Abhay could hear Pia's thoughts, there was a time he could only read her if he touched her, mostly, he couldn't read her thoughts just her face wondering 'Tum mujh se kya chhupa rahi ho, Pia?". The CVs need to get a grip of what they're showing! 

You know the biggest one is the 'sleeping'...one Day Abhay is shown so deep in sleep that he cant hear or notice anything, the other Piya is turning into a vampire and cant sleep for like 30 days๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†. Yes-->The CVs need to get a grip of what they're showing! ๐Ÿ˜• thats exactly why i said they cant have Abhay as a watching tower over Piyas each move and then in a state like this, more sensitive than ever he is not aware of her at all, again to get to the twist easily.

@Abhay not telling the difference: Abhay knows Pia almost like the back of his hand. It'll be a huge blooper which will surpass every other blooper if he can't tell the difference.

I hope so, but does he?, apperantly Piya will be in the coffin 1 whole year?๐Ÿ˜• and how will they explain the year gap...everything will be fit an fine and normal over a year, no suspicions, no superiors comming for a whole year? thats just gonna seem weird.
@10 day protection promo: Conveniently forgotten, I guess.

You know, that makes me wonder how 'unsafe' and unstable the storyline is in writers hand that they change it 360 degrees over just some days๐Ÿ˜•, poor actors i guess they have even harder time to adjust to this than us.

@MAithili: You know I've been wondering since the article came out how sweet Maithili turned bitchy, how she is with Sid when she herself rejected him. I guess the latest flashback shows she, too, was naive enough to believe Sid and he kidnapped her (like he told Pia only replaced himself with Abhay) after the fire and after being turned into a vampire, bit her as well and kept her dormant. I can't believe what I'm writing. This is SO farfetched! I don't know. I'm confused. I think I'll let the track start before I apply too much brains on it.

But thats probably it, evil vampire will turn you evil, good vampire will turn you good, that sounds like a scary goodnight story for kids๐Ÿ˜†. however such case would make me feel horrible for Maithali aswell. Turned into a evil from an angel, without a saying in it, without a choice. both girls alongside Abhay seem like to be the center of all ill-fate and mysery to gather from all points.

I agree on certain points and differ on the others but I do agree on the main gist that this was too early to bring Maithili.

Its to early simply cause so many other simple things need to be sorted out first, otherwise i was one of those whom actually really looked forward to Metz comeback. Excited now aswell, just hope they play it well and they play it safe...considering these creatives, its hoping to much,lol.

I apologise if I repeated anything which the others said. I haven't read their takes and in case you need to repeat yourself again for me, I'm sorry for that as well ๐Ÿ˜†

lol, no darl, no repeats, no sorries:)

Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago