Navya 10th May Written Update **UPDATED

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
                                   Navya 10th May Written Update

Episode Starts Anant Tearing Picnick Papers ...At Navya's Home , Harsh Asking Money To His Mom & She Refuses By Saying She'll Give Him Next Month
Renuka Calls Her Mom For the Baby . Navya's Father Leaves Too . Rambir , Ritz , Appy , Harry & Anant All Upset In Theeir Sides . Navya Comes  & Tries To Make Everyone Happy . She Asks Ritz About The FacT She Didn't fill The Forms 
After 4pm It Will Be Laate So She Tells Them That She's Gonna Give Her Form Now & Start Leaving ..Everyone Is Suprised .Ritz Asks Her If She Ask Her Dad ? Navya Says No But She"ll Ask Him  ...She Doesn't Want To Spoilt Eveeryone's Picknick Too 
Appy Asks To Leave anf navya follows Her .She Asks Her The Reason Of Her Change Behaviour ..Appy Says She Cannot Go Coz She Doesn't Have Money But If She Asks Her MoM She'll Give Her But Still She Doesn't Wanna Ask Coz Of Financial Problems
Navya Says That's It ?? If Its That Her Friends Are Here To Help But Appy Refuses Navya Tells Her That She Won't Inform Anybody About That & She'll Pay Her ..Then She Can Repay Her Slowly Slowly πŸ˜‰
Harry , Ritz & Rambir Give Their Forms : Navya & Appy Comes and gives ownes Too 
Anant Still Refuses : Everyone Begs Him But He Shows Them A Tear Paper πŸ˜†
They Use Tape To Repare That ...Everyone Is Excited & Happy πŸ˜ƒ
Anant Thanks Navya : She Asks Him Why ? To Make You Angry ? He Says For Handling The Situation , For Making Everyone Happy , To Bear My Mood & Also For Coming In the Piknick😳She Says That She Didn't Ask The Permission Yet  ...Anant Says That Her Dad Will Agree Coz With Her "MUSKURAHAT" (Smile) She Can Make Anyone Do Anything Or Make Agree ..Anant Leaves A Dreamy Navya πŸ˜†Navya Talking To herself : Its The 1st Time i want something so badly ...I Don't Just want to go In picknik to spend good time with appy & Ritz Buut Just To Stay With Anant πŸ˜³
Navya's Parents Talking, About Harsh & Their Financial Situation And They Suddenly See Navya At Their Door : Both Are Shocked : As Navya Heard Everything She Didn't Says Anything To Her Parents.A A Scared & Hesitating Anant Asks His Grandpa  If He Can Go To The Picknik.Daddy Bua Refuses Coz She Doesn't Like Anant's Friend . They Ask HiM To Pay attention in his studies. 
Navya Also Try To Asked Her Parents But Remain By Giving Them Goodnight Hugs 
Navya's Father Doubt On her bahaviour &  Still thinks navya is hiding something
Anant' Grandpa Asks him if he really wanna go to the piknik & Anant says "Yes" He Then Asks Him the reason. Anant says coz he's friend are going its why but his Grandpa says That WhY Should I Let You In this useless place but anant doesn't reply.
Navya Crying in her room & her mom comes , navya tries to hide that fact but She tells her mom about the piknick  & Tells Her Mom That Papa Would never say yes & Her Dad Listens To That ...Navya Is Scared 
Anan't Grandpa Starts Leaving when anant stops him & goes to him ...He Tells Him That how can he do something wrong when their education is right ..he never did anything wrong till now while he goes to a mixte school so how a picknik can do something ??
Navya's Dad Ask Her The Reason To Coming to ask the permission when she already knew about the answer ...So How Did You think i'll agree to let you go there ?? 
Navya Is Still Scared πŸ˜• 

Precap : Navya's Dad Ask Her The reason To Come in his room to ask him the permission ?? He Waits For Her Reply : Everyone is surpised even shocked πŸ˜•

-THE END-
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
thanks very much for updates.. eagerly waiting for rest of updates...😍
Thanks a ton Maria!

I'm glad no much of Rama bhabi today as well! Pheeew!

I didn't really understand the precap. It was a little weird.
Thanks Maria for lovely (completed) updates..πŸ˜›
Thnxs thnxs aton for d update... i was waiting for a long time for this update... full epi was of permission epi... nyc1... waiting to watch epi's...
thanks a lot...anant is in love

thankzz for the update.😊...