Users

Frequent Posters

kashish805 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
No one likes the idea 😭 Edited by kashish805 - 18 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
kashish can u give us a promo and introduce the characters so we can know some info about ur ff
Fazzu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think it's going to be good
plz start this fanfic
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Looking forward to it πŸ˜›
kashish805 thumbnail
i will try to cont. today or tommrow
Kashish πŸ˜›
kashish805 thumbnail
ok here is the fan fiction it is called Humko Tumhse Pyra hai
kashish805 thumbnail
Character Analysis:
Sharmas:
Prena: is a middle aged women. Is a journliast and a women activist. She beleives that every women should be educated and capable enough to fight every battle of life. Same as KZK πŸ˜› She is married and has two beautiful daughters. She is a widow.
Kashish: is a very smart girl. She always is # 1 in her school in everything else in life. Kashish doesn't beleive in love at frist sight because she thnks that in 1st sight luv both people fall in luv with the looks of the other person but not the heart. She loves her mom every much and loves her sister as well and can do anything 4 her sister. She is studying medicine in college. She luvs helping other people. kashish values her self respect more than anything. And she hates losing.
Mukti: She is not as smart as kashish but she is very samrt. She wants to become a lawyer because she beleives that everyone should receive justice. Especially equal right for women like her mom. She doesn't beleive because she has been betryed by her luve Karan who is played by Ejaz Khan.
Cast
Prerna:

Kashish:

Mukti:

Edited by kashish805 - 17 years ago
kashish805 thumbnail

Kandelwal:
Dilip: is a businesss tycoon. He doesn't beleive in equal women rights. He has serect with someone but that will revelaed later. He doesn't luv his wife at all. He is has three sons. He wants everything to go according his way. And is it doesn't go than he makes it.
Veena: is a very nice women. She has always been neglected by her husband. In fact her husbabd beats her up if naythngs happens against her. She luvs her three sons. And can sarafice anything for them.
Sujal: Ok sujal is also an business tycoon. He hates his father a lot. Because his father beat up his mom he had a bad childhood. He is looking for a loving and caring girl. he beleives in luv and is waiting for the right one. He has always taken care for his younger brothers.
Prem: Now Prem does nothing for living. all he doe is he flirts around with girls. he really takes luv as a joke and thinks that luv is worthless. The reasosn why he thinks that is because of his dad. He lovs his mom and brithers. Is every smart but luvs to pary around. Sujal always saves him from trouble.
angad: Angad always wanted to become a musician but because of his father he had to become a business men. He luvs his mom and brother but hates his dad. He beleives in luv but doesn't want to fall in luv because at all because he knows that his father won't let him marry the girl he loves. πŸ˜•

Dilip:

Venna:

Sujal:

Prem:

Angad:

Edited by kashish805 - 17 years ago
kashish805 thumbnail
part 1:
so the fan fic in the sharma resident. Since they are middle class there house is averge. We see a women( prena) in a orange sari doing pooja. prena is done with the pooja
K= kashish p= prena m=mukti
P= k and m come to get the arti.
we see a beautigul girl in an black and red kameez and shawar. She comes and quickly get the arti. This girl is kashish.
K= than mom plz wish that i pass my final exam in medcine today.
p= God bless you. Where is your sister.
k= mom she is sleeping
P= sleeping,it is 10 o'clock!
K= she was working on a case last night. So she is tired.
p= i have told this girl so many times but she doesn't listen. Mukti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we see a girl in a pink night gown coming from her bedroon. She is rubbing her eyes aand is walking slowly. The girl is Mukti.
M=Good Morning
p= go brush your teeth and get ready and breakfast will be served.
Mukti goes to her bedroom and get ready. she comes oput after thrity minutes. In a white sari and black coat. Prena and kashish are at thr dining table.
P= have a mock tiral today?
M= yes mom
k= so that why you woke up til late. Why don't u do these things before hand
m= cause i am lazy πŸ˜†
p= we all know that. But one day this laziness will cost u a lot.
m= let me eat i am already late
k= Bye everyone i have to go for my exam
m= best of luck
k=thank u
kashish l;eaves the house
p=mukti hurry u will miss the bus
m= ok i am going
p= hurry up i have to get to work
m=ok, i am going bye
P=i will go with u
M=hurry mom
Scene end