dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Light at the end of the proverbial tunnel!!

After months of complete grief...FINALLY!!

Episode dated 10th May, 2011

The ShaNak romance finally had a purpose...

The making out finally seemed to fall into place...

Was heart-warming to see a glimpse of the ShaNak of yore!

Shaan's insecurities...his vulnerability...the 'human' Shaan finally on display!

Absolutely loved the matter-of-fact manner in which Shaan's aimlessness was highlighted...sans any melodrama!

And, the uneasy calm between the two that followed...brilliant!! πŸ‘

Loved Shaan talking about his demons...the first sign towards putting them to rest! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved Khanak's quintessential 'support system', without making a big deal about it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved ShaNak's emotional quotient being tapped!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

KT was outstanding today! The initial part...no great shakes, in fact quite run of the mill really, BUT, post the 'issue' coming to the fore, KT was simply BRILLIANT!! ⭐️
That expression of "God!! Is this what my wife thinks of me??!! I have manged to earn her love, but not her respect!!" that killing feeling...conveyed spot on!! πŸ‘
That whole moment of 'falling in one's own eyes' superbly portrayed by KT!!! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Yashu was beautifully restrained too!! πŸ‘
The whole "Gosh! Maybe I should not have said what I did" moment caught by her bang on!!
And, the whole "Throw caution to the winds, Dude! Failure is only the stepping stone to success!!" bit...very naturally emoted, that!! πŸ‘

In conclusion, Thank You CVs for finally giving us some hope...
Our efforts seem so worth it!!
Please continue to address these core issues, a glimpse of which you have given us today...
We love our ShaNak way too much...please give them their due!!

PS: What a wonderful way to bring in D-DAY!! πŸ‘
The lad should be a proud man today!!
Cheers, KT!!!😊

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DocD!

BUT, post the 'issue' coming to the fore, KT was simply BRILLIANT!! β­οΈ
That expression of "God!! Is this what my wife thinks of me??!! I have manged to earn her love, but not her respect!!" that killing feeling...conveyed spot on!! πŸ‘
That whole moment of 'falling in one's own eyes' superbly portrayed by KT!!! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Yashu was beautifully restrained too!! πŸ‘
The whole "Gosh! Maybe I should not have said what I did" moment caught by her bang on!!
And, the whole "Throw caution to the wind, Dude! Failure is only the stepping stone to success!!" bit...very natural emoting, that!

Spot 0n!
Finally he is ready to deal with his insecurities.
That is all we wanted !
Well done KT/YM πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You will be our Shaan and Khanak forever.!

accountband thumbnail
ABSOLUTELY AGREED!

Today as i sit here on my day off from hectic schedules, i finally got caught up with the last 3 or so weeks of RBO...I'll be honest and tell you that i did skip here and there but coming to today's episode i am left with this almost certain hope that Shaantanu's character still has that charm, the reality and that relatable humanness in him. Simply exquisite by nature, KT's brilliance was exponentially captured through his expressions...

ShaNak's romance is always icing on the cake but today it felt synchronized with the whole situation...I look for substance in shows and I was starting to feel shaky about it in RBO, since this is the only desi soap/drama i follow, but now i am feeling much better...

YM is also not far in her perfect emoting abilities...i don't know if you noticed but today her eyes were contributing VOLUMES to intensity...i even caught the slight tearyness in between those stunning eyelocks. Too real at times...admirable support that she is to Shaantanu...almost like a role model to many young wives. Hands down i am once again captivated by their (KT/YM) essence and would like to hope the same for the overall show as well...
Best wishes!
-Imane

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Doc D - Jai Ho !!! You words ...Aaah Brilliant !!!!!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes dr ..dyo u said it all..loved the episode😊
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Doc d well said I cannot describe them in words which you did
wow amazing epi with amazing expression I hope cvs keep it this way and understand the value of these two and their talent that we don't want only a physical intimate but these emotional scenes as well
now we can expect Shaan to go to the office and start working hopefully
hopefully we will see growth in their character

Thanks doc d for this post
dr.dsr thumbnail
@ Vaish, Imane, Shal, Shriya, Tora
Thanks so much for your lovely words!😊
Today's episode was really nice...
The sudden turn of events in the midst of all these days of complete mediocrity...definitely took us completely by storm!
Hope the CVs do not let us down!!
dr.dsr thumbnail

Originally posted by: imane568

ABSOLUTELY AGREED!

Today as i sit here on my day off from hectic schedules, i finally got caught up with the last 3 or so weeks of RBO...I'll be honest and tell you that i did skip here and there but coming to today's episode i am left with this almost certain hope that Shaantanu's character still has that charm, the reality and that relatable humanness in him. Simply exquisite by nature, KT's brilliance was exponentially captured through his expressions...

ShaNak's romance is always icing on the cake but today it felt synchronized with the whole situation...I look for substance in shows and I was starting to feel shaky about it in RBO, since this is the only desi soap/drama i follow, but now i am feeling much better...

YM is also not far in her perfect emoting abilities...i don't know if you noticed but today her eyes were contributing VOLUMES to intensity...i even caught the slight tearyness in between those stunning eyelocks. Too real at times...admirable support that she is to Shaantanu...almost like a role model to many young wives. Hands down i am once again captivated by their (KT/YM) essence and would like to hope the same for the overall show as well...
Best wishes!
-Imane

Ok!!

First things First!!

Am like this HUGE fan/AC whatever of your VMs!!πŸ˜ƒ

The technical finesse of your VMs is Oscar worthy, girl!! ⭐️ Truly is!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And, to think, that somebody from my fraternity is so wonderfully gifted sure makes me proud! 😊

Now coming back to today's episode, loved your critique, Imane! πŸ‘

@bold: WoW!! So even that was on display!!
Thanks, Sweets for pointing that out 'cos I missed it...
Have always felt Yashu has beautiful eyes...can do a LOT with it!
Glad to hear that she improvised using her eyes today!! 😊

Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A big big AGREE with this post... 
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Dyo!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If anyone can say it the way it is You Can!!! Haii I didn't watch the epi...hope to soon but almost felt like I watched it  after reading yr description!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hats off KT and Yashu...hope you get many more such opportunities to showcase yr amazing talent!!!β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘