Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MN FF:&TheirStoryBegan| Inc Upd Chp12, Pg12. 22/12 (Page 9)

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hey shanita... don't worry dear! take care of yourself... we'll wait for you!

love
~jiya~

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Get well soon...and focus on your health...& update when you can, no hurry... :)

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
take care 
all the best for ur exams
Smile
MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

If Gunjan had thought I had forgiven her so easily then she was wrong. Gunjan had snapped at me, and cut the phone for no reason at all. What had I done wrong by refusing Mayank? What had I done wrong by telling the truth?I had no interest in Mayank whatsoever and still do not. I mean, I didn't like him in that way at all... right? Then why is my conscience asking me whether I like Mayank or not? I don't! I screamed at my conscience. I have no interest in Mayank! Why is he taking over all my thoughts? Why do I care whether he was hurt by my rejection? I sighed. Because I am a human being, and I feel guilty about his pain. I'll talk to him at college.. That will be the best idea. As I thought about what to say to Mayank all night, at 3AM- sleep had finally invaded me.

Nupur Bhushan. That one girl, with her one rejection had taken all over my life. What was it about her, that I could not take my eyes of her? That I could not stop thinking about her. She had taken away my peace... I COULDN'T SLEEP! This was all her fault! I was laying in bed at 2AM, and I still couldn't sleep!!! What is it about this girl? Is It her smile that makes it look like the world has stopped? Or her the way her hair falls perfectly in place? Or the way she moves? Or the way she respects everyone and treats everyone? Sigh. She was a heartbreaker, for sure. But she was also a keeper.

What should I do? Samrat Shergill is my name, and this name clearly meant I could do anything! There was something Gunjan is keeping from me, which is linked to why Mayank is heartbroken. Should I call her and ask her? No, the time isn't right. I'll talk to her first thing at college, that way maybe somehow I could help mend Mayank's broken heart, and also find out what is it about this Nupur Bhushan that Gunjan has been keeping from me?

SHE CUT THE PHONE ON ME?! Gunjan groaned! Nupur had simply switched of her phone and didn't bother to call her back! Not a text, not a miss call - not anything! I even signed into MSN, and Facebook to see if she had sent anything... but there was nothing! I knew it was my fault for snapping at her, and cutting the phone in the first place, but Nupur's behaviour was... impossible! She had simply rejected Mayank due to her fear! Nupur's secret was her fear! Her fear of losing someone she loves dearly in her life. And that fear came from a incident that took place years ago...

''Daadi!'' A 12 year old child called out. ''Arrey merri bachi, Nupur, kaise ho tum beta? Kiske saat aye thi tum?'' A old lady in her mid 60's came out of her living room. ''Daadi, papa ne drop kiya, aur mein theek hoon! Aaap ko bohot miss kiya! School start hogaye isliye mein nahi aa sakti, kair wo sab chodo, aap betho aur meri saat baat karo! Neighbour se koy gossip hai?'' Nupur giggled. Nupur's Grandma smiled. Out of all her grandchildren, she had to admit Nupur had always been her favourite. Nupur always took care of her, talked to her, and always turned to her for help. Nupur wasn't like others, she was different, unique and very bubbly. ''Nupur, of course gossip hai! Pata hai wo pooja hai na? shaadi shuda hokar bhi wo kisi aur ke saat hai.'' ''Kya? Sach daadi? Lekin Pooja aunty bohot decent lagti hai?'' Nupur was shocked. Their conversation continued till 12pm midnight when her father came to pick her up. Little did she know the next day she came to see her favourite daadi in the world, she would see her breathing her last.

Nupur had never gotten out of the shock of losing her grandma, of losing someone very close to her. She had loved her grandma immensly and still does. Ever since that incident Nupur had changed drastically. She never let anyone come close to her besides her family, which included Gunjan.

Edited by -shan- - 24 September 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanaysha1989Bhawna_arti--jiya--love.mayurarti-Annu-Faria.

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely FF dear
n get well soon
try to update when u feel ok
n plzz add me ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
N O T E:
Hey guys :) How are you all?
You might have forgotten this FF, so flip back abit to see what it was about.
I am so sorry for a MONTHS LATE update :| It really wasn't my fault, first I had exams, then I fell ill, and then I started A-LEVELS - As you can see I am very busy from now on, but I had a little time at the momment to post a quick updatee :) As my signature mentions I am INACTIVE but from time to time, probably after I finish all my work at night, I might come online and try post a quick update.

If possible, do forgive me, but do remember I will finish this FF for suree!
- Once again I apologize.

I HAVE UPDATED PG10 <3

Edited by -shan- - 25 September 2011 at 2:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989Bhawna_arti

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalfool

plzzz update...

I have updated check out pg10 :)
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhawna_arti

Nice update.

Thank youuu :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index