Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MN FF:&TheirStoryBegan| Inc Upd Chp12, Pg12. 22/12 (Page 4)

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Lovly part. Big smile

Edited by Bhawna_arti - 18 May 2011 at 10:34pm

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
nice ff 
do add me to ur pm listSmile
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
nice ff..
update soon and dn 4gt to add me to ur pm list..Smile
MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@Everyone -- Thank you to each and everyone of you for your beautiful comments, always comment cos it helps me write more <3

Thanks for the wishes for my exams!! Ther'ye going o-kay, i'm getting a little worried :O But let's see...hoepfully they'll go great! (Inshallah) <3 But yeah what's your favourite chapter so far?

P.S. Press 'LIKE' on THIS post if you want a PM and ++ add me to your buddy list!!
:) Thank youuu alll <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahNirvrithiBhawna_arti--jiya---Samira--Annu-Faria.

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Promo:

''To Samrat, tumhe kisi larki ko kabhi pasand aya?'' Mayank asked trying to act natural. ''Kya? Mein aur ek larki? Pasand? Tum pagal ho? Mein tuj jaisa larka nahi ho, I am waiting for the right person.'' Samrat replied looking at Mayank, and realizing a slight change. ''Dude! I know that, but what if you meet the right person, how do you tell them you like them and how do you know if they like you?'' Mayank asked. Samrat smiled realizing what has happened to his crazy friend,''You tell them you like them and you know if they like you when they stare at you when your not looking, or they zoom out and start smiling, or they start blushing - you know stuff like that.'' Samrat replied while he added,''Vese, tumhe kis larki ko pasand hai?'' Mayank looked at Samrat shocked, how did he know that?''Samrat, wo hai ko ek larki magar baat yahi hai ki yeh ehsaas bohot alag hai, pehle kabhi nahi huwa, it's different and feels really good.'' Mayank replied feeling that ''ehsaas'' all over again while smiling to himself. ''I know Mayank, but tell me who is the lucky girl?'' Samrat replied excited. ''Wo lucky nahi, mein lucky ho, uska naam hai Nupur.'' Mayank smiled dreamingly. Samrat simply grinned hearing Nupur's name.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahNirvrithiBhawna_arti--jiya---Samira--Annu-Faria.

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Mayank walked into class and sat next to Nupur who was into a book, ''A Walk to remember.'' He read, does she always read the same book? He thought. He looked at her, and soon he got lost in her. Samrat who walked into was suprised by Mayank's actions. He walked behind Mayank and tapped him on his shoulder,''Hmm...'' Was all he got as a response. Samrat smirked,''Nupur mein ko gaya ho?'' Mayank suddenly realized what he was doing and who was talking. He immideiantly turned around,''Yeh tum kya bakwaas kar rahe ho?'' Mayank adjusted himself and pretended he was studying. ''Upside down book parta ho?'' Samrat grinned enjoying teasing Mayank. He suddenly realized how much Mayank had changed after Nupur had entered his life, he never used to look at any girl like that before. Mayank quickly changed his book the right way round. ''Shut up Samrat.'' He shouted irritated. Samrat smiled widely and walked off to his seat. Mayank grabbed Nupur's book,''Mayank!'' She screamed. Mayank smiled seeing her beautiful face,''Nupur bas karo. Yeh book tumhe kitni baar para. Talk to me init?'' Mayank replied. Nupur grinned,''Why Sharma, not used to not being the centre of attention?'' Mayank was shocked at her reply,''Nahi..wo mein bas-'' He tried to explain himself but Nupur cut him off,''Mayank i'm just kidding!'' Nupur giggled. Once again, Mayank got lost in her...''Mayank!'' Nupur pinched. ''Ouch! What was that for?'' Mayank frowned. ''For staring at me like that!'' Nupur defended herself. Mayank smiled,''I can't help it, someone is too beautiful for me too handle. I just get lost in her.'' Mayank blurted out. Nupur blushed and turned away and pretended to study. Mayank grinned,''Book upside paar rahe ho?'' Nupur blushed even more,''Wo ha mein upside paar rahe ho. It's a new style.'' Nupur made up a lame excuse. ''As you say madam.'' Mayank smirked.

''Kuch to hua hai.'' Samrat whispered to himself. ''Tumhe bhi yeh lagta hai?'' Gunjan asked. ''Kya?'' Samrat asked confused. ''Do you also think there is something between Mayank and Nupur?'' Gunjan asked. ''Yes, kuch to baat hai.'' Samrat replied. ''To will you help me?'' Gunjan asked. ''With what?'' Samrat asked. ''Getting them together! I mean looking at them, i don't think they'll confess anytime soon and knowing Nupur, i doubt she'll even have the guts to confess!'' Gunjan explained. ''What if Mayank confesses first? Won't Nupur confess back?'' Samrat asked. ''Nahi i don't think so, I know ki wo Mayank ko pasand karta hai, in a non-friendly way, but i don't think she'll confess.'' Gunjan replied. ''Lekin kyun?'' Samrat asked confused,''Uske saat jo kuch bhi hua hai, i don't think she'll ever confess her feeling to anyone.'' Gunjan replied looking away. Samrat realized the atmosphere getting tense so decided not to question her further.

''Samrat! Wait up!'' Mayank shouted as he ran towards Samrat. ''Kya hua Mayank?'' He asked confused. ''Wo, mein tumhare saat tumhara ghar aa sakti hoon?'' Mayank asked. Samrat smiled knowing what was going on,''Of course. Chalo.'' Samrat replied as they began walking with eachother talking about random things like the basketball match coming up.

As they reached Samrat's house, samrat unlocked the door and they both went inside.''To bataao, you ready for the match?'' Samrat asked generally. ''Yeah, I'm totally ready but i'm worried what if i and Adhiraj start a fight in the middle of the match.'' Mayank asked. ''Don't worry i'm there na? But why didn't you tell your I mean Mrs. Sharma about that fight?'' Samrat asked confused as he added,''He might of gotten kicked out this time for sure.'' Mayank frowned,''I don't think he would have.'' He replied as he looked away. Samrat decided not to ask him anything further on this tpoic.''Okay Mayank Sharma has arrived in Samrat Shergill's house after a very long time, kuch too baat hai.'' Samrat grinned. Mayank got back into his senses,''No it's nothing like that oh and btw-.'' ''Bataoo btw kya?'' Samrat smiled.
''To Samrat, tumhe kisi larki ko kabhi pasand aya?'' Mayank asked trying to act natural. ''Kya? Mein aur ek larki? Pasand? Tum pagal ho? Mein tuj jaisa larka nahi ho, I am waiting for the right person.'' Samrat replied looking at Mayank, and realizing a slight change. ''Dude! I know that, but what if you meet the right person, how do you tell them you like them and how do you know if they like you?'' Mayank asked. Samrat smiled realizing what has happened to his crazy friend,''You tell them you like them and you know if they like you when they stare at you when your not looking, or they zoom out and start smiling, or they start blushing - you know stuff like that.'' Samrat replied while he added,''Vese, tumhe kis larki ko pasand hai?'' Mayank looked at Samrat shocked, how did he know that?''Samrat, wo hai ko ek larki magar baat yahi hai ki yeh ehsaas bohot alag hai, pehle kabhi nahi huwa, it's different and feels really good.'' Mayank replied feeling that ''ehsaas'' all over again while smiling to himself. ''I know Mayank, but tell me who is the lucky girl?'' Samrat replied excited. ''Wo lucky nahi, mein lucky ho, uska naam hai Nupur.'' Mayank smiled dreamingly. Samrat simply grinned hearing Nupur's name.''I knew it!'' He screamed! ''Shut up!'' Mayank replied smiling to himself. ''Mera dost ko pyaar ho gaya!'' Samrat smiled,''Kya? PYAAR? Heck no! Pagal ho kya? It didn't say 'i love her' i said I LIKE HER.'' Mayank replied shocked at his friend's outburst. ''Ab nahi to baad mein pyaar ho jayga.'' Samrat replied grinning. Mayank just stood there in shock. Pyaar? and me?Never,he thought.

Will this 'never' turn into forever? Chal let's see in the next episode of &TheirStoryBegan...

Edited by -shan- - 27 June 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanvalliyahcutiepie12Nirvrithikirti123Bhawna_arti--jiya--.SilentPrincess-Samira-affu123-Annu-Faria.

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I love it. continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Promo:

This is NOT the promo for NEXT episode, it's a promo for the coming up episodes, where there is going to be so much drama...

''N-nupur...'' Mayank asked hestitantly. ''Ha batao na Mayank, kya baat hai?'' Nupur asked confused by his expressions. ''W-will you got out with me?'' Mayank asked closing his eyes. Nupur stood there is shock.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahNirvrithiBhawna_arti--jiya--.SilentPrincess-Samira-affu123-Annu-Faria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index