MN FF:&TheirStoryBegan| Inc Upd Chp12, Pg12. 22/12 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Promo:

''Adhiraj! Chodo mujhe!'' Nupur screamed for help as she felt the rain pouring heavily on her. Adhiraj gripped her against him stronger. ''Let me go.'' She hit him everywhere trying to push him away but she was too weak. He leaned in trying to kiss her but she kept moving her head away. He gripped her face and pulled it. She started sobbing, as she closed her eyes in pain when she felt the grip lose. She opened her eyes to see Adhiraj covered on the floor with a black eye. When she turned to her right, she saw someone who had come into her life as a saviour. Helping her with all her problems. She couldn't help but smile through her tears at that person and that person was none other than...

Nupur started to worry about Suhaani as she saw Adhiraj pressing himself against her whereas she looked perplxed. Although, Suhaani had hurt her many times, she still couldn't see anyone hurt. She had to do something. ''I have to do something, but how?'' Nupur whispered. ''Maybe I can help?'' Mayank spoke as he walked towards Nupur. ''Mayank? No It's fine.'' Nupur mumbled. ''What if i want to?'' Mayank smiled. Nupur couldn't help but smile back, she didn't force herself to, it just automatically formed on her face,''Okay.'' She spoke up. Mayank began to listen to her words carefully as she told him about Adhiraj. ''Leave that to me.'' Mayank said as he walked away leaving a bewildered Nupur.

''Mayank pst..'' Nupur whispered to Mayank in class. ''Kya hua?'' Mayank whispered back. ''What are you going to do?'' ''Just wait and watch. Chinta maat karo. I'll handle everything, I promise.'' Mayank whispered back ending th conversation. ''Oye hoye.'' Gunjan whispered to Nupur watching Mayank and Nupur whispering to eachother. ''Gunjan, bas karo.'' Nupur hissed. Gunjan simply smiled looking dreamily at Mayank and Nupur. ''Mrs. Khan.'' Samrat whispered to Gunjan bringing her out her thoughts. ''Yes Mr.Shergill.'' Gunjan whispered back. She hated the fact he addressed her as Mrs. Khan, and when she told him not to do that, he refused. So she decided to address in the same way. ''I was thinking, Maybe i should start calling you Gunjan, now so here it goes, Hi Gunjan i am Samrat.'' Samrat whispered with a smile putting his hand out. Gunjan smiled, ''Hi Samrat.'' She replied while shaking his hand.

Knock. Knock. ''Come in.'' Mrs. Sharma spoke. Mayank entered the room. ''Hello Ma'am.'' Mayank spoke trying his best to sound polite. ''Mayank, beta tum?'' Mrs Sharma looked up suprised. ''Ma'am, I need to talk to you about something important, if you have time.'' Mayank spoke up again. ''Oh okay. Sit.'' Mrs Sharma replied knowing he'd never call her 'maa' again. ''Ma'am.'' Mayank spoke and told her the rest of the story about Adhiraj. ''So what do you want me to do?'' Mrs Sharma asked, if God gave her a wish right now, she'd make the wish for her son, Mayank. She could never make him happy or give him her love, but if this was the only way to show him how sorry and guilty she was, she'd take it. ''I want to you expell Adhiraj.'' Mayank replied. Mrs Sharma looked at him shocked, she wanted to listen to his wish but again, fate wasn't on her side. This reply would make him hate her more. ''Mayank, I can't expel Adhiraj without a good enough reason. I will talk to him and try explain but that's all i can do unless he does do something really-'' Mrs Sharma tried to explain herself but Mayank cut her off. ''No thanks Ma'am, I just asked for your help, you refused. That's all i needed to know. Thank you very much.'' Mayank said bitterly and walked out of the office. Mrs Sharma sighed, the guilt started to arise within her again. ''How can i make you understand Mayank? I am not your enemy but your mother.'' She sighed as she let her tears flow down.

''Mr.Adhiraj, aapko Mrs.Sharma ne bulaya hai.'' A student came to their class and asked for Adhiraj. Mayank looked away knowing she would only 'talk' to him, and what would that do? Nothing. She was nothing to him. Nothing. She could never love him, and he would never love her. ''Mayank, what did you tell Mrs Sharma?'' Nupur whispered. ''Nothing.'' Mayank whispered back and looked away. Nupur sensed something had happened between Mayank and His mother, so she decided it was best to keep quiet, on the other hand she felt immense happy. He had actually gone and spoke to someone he hates, just for her sake. She smiled and looked around and made sure no one was looking. Everyone seemed engrossed in their work, so she leaned in and kissed Mayank's cheek and pretended nothing happened when he turned to look at her. His frown turned into his 100 watt smile.

''Mr.Adhiraj, kaise ho aap?'' Mrs Sharma asked while pointing at the seat for him to sit down. ''Ji mein...theek ho Ma'aam or aap?'' Adhiraj asked worried. She asks him questions about what Mayank had told her, but she changes Mayank's name to Nupur's name so Mayank doesn't get in trouble, but she didn't think he would do anything to Nupur after this conversation. ''So remember one more movement, and your out.'' She warned him as he nodded and walked out. He walked down the coridoor in anger,'' Nupur Bhushan, you will definatley pay.'' He hissed while he walked back to class.

Nupur had stayed behind at school to finish of her work till 7, but she got caught up helping others, so it was now 8. She walked out of school  and realized it had started to rain, suddenly she felt someone grab her by her arm. She immediantly looked up to see Adhiraj, who looked extremely angry. 
''Adhiraj! Chodo mujhe!'' Nupur screamed for help as she felt the rain pouring heavily on her. Adhiraj gripped her against him stronger. ''Let me go.'' She hit him everywhere trying to push him away but she was too weak. He leaned in trying to kiss her but she kept moving her head away. He gripped her face and pulled it. She started sobbing, as she closed her eyes in pain when she felt the grip lose. She opened her eyes to see Adhiraj covered on the floor with a black eye. When she turned to her right, she saw someone who had come into her life as a saviour. Helping her with all her problems. She couldn't help but smile through her tears at that person and that person was none other than... Mayank Sharma. ''M-mayank.'' She whispered as she looked at him. He looked extremely handsome as the rain fell on him. He walked towards her and hugged her. ''Are you okay?'' He asked worried. She smiled, replying,''I'm fine, thanks to you.'' She whispered. He smiled hearing her suddenly he felt a hard kick on him. He let go off Nupur and turned around to see Adhiraj hit him with a log. Adhiraj walked forward and hit him again as he screamed in pain. ''Mayank!'' Nupur screamed as she ran towards Mayank hugging him. Tears started flowing through her eyes automatically. Adhiraj grabbed Nupur fiercly and was about to slap her when Mayank got up and kicked Adhiraj who fell onto the ground. He started repeatedly punching and kicking him. Nupur realized Mayank was really angry and looked like he might kill Adhiraj, she had to stop him. ''Mayank! Bas karo wo maar jayga!'' Nupur screamed as she ran towards Mayank and stopped infront of him. Mayank looked at her, she looked beautiful in the rain, he thought. They both embraced eachother letting out their emotions. The pain they felt seeing eachother in pain, the happiness the felt embracing eachother, the mesmeration of seeing eachother in the rain...
Adhiraj got up and ran away. Nupur and Mayank just watched him run away pushing past people frightened by Mayank. ''Nupur chalo, I'll drop you, bohot deer ho chuka hai.'' Mayank turned to face Nupur. ''Nahi mein chaley jao gi.'' Nupur turned to face Mayank. ''Meine tumse poocha nahi, tumhe bataya.'' Mayank smirked as he held her hand and walked towards his car. Nupur looked at him suprised by his behaviour.

During the car journey Nupur was gazing out of the window while Mayank kept glancing at Nupur while driving. Yes, Nupur could tell Mayank kept staring at her and it made her blush but she decided not to question him or he might bring up the ''kiss'' up. She smiled remembering the kiss and the past events which just took place. Mayank was lost in Nupur and his thoughts, Why am i bothered when i see tears in her eyes, why do i care when she talks to another guy, why do i worry about her all the time, why do i want to know her more, why do i care? why? ''Mayank'' Nupur replied bringing him out of his thoughts. ''Huh?'' He replied lost. ''Thanks.'' Nupur smiled. He suddenly remembered he was in the car with Nupur driving her home. ''Oh kyun?'' Mayank asked. ''Wo hamesha mera madat karne ki liye.'' Nupur smiled widder. ''Magar, only strangers say thanks right? or are we strangers?'' Mayank teased. Nupur giggled and playfully hit Mayank on the arm,''Shut up, hum dost hai.'' She replied grinning. ''Oh acha, really? Well anyways, thanks for the kiss.'' Mayank teased. Nupur blushed crimson red and turned her head away. Mayank got lost in her beauty, Wow, she is beautiful.

''We've reached.'' Mayank said a little upset. ''I'll see you tomorrow.'' Nupur said a little upset aswell. She leaned in and kissed his cheek and ran inside the house. Mayank was suprised by her actions. ''Wow.'' He whispered dreamingly to himself. Nupur ran inside similing to himself. ''Di, app aa gayi? Itni deer kyun lagi?'' Pooja, Nupur's younger sister asked. Nupur jumped out of her thoughts,''Wo, kuch kaam ta.'' Nupur replied. ''Itni saari kaam? 9 baaj gaye.'' Pooja replied. ''To? Tujhe kya hai?'' Nupur hissed, she hated the fact that Pooja always interfered in her personal life, and when she tried to ask Pooja anything Pooja would always shout at her. ''Di mein bas pooch rahe ti, Maa papa ghar par nahi hai isliye.'' Pooja defended herself. ''Bas karo tumhara natak. Mein tumse baari ho, tujhe meri chinta karne ki liya ko zaroorat nahi hai Samji?'' Nupur replied, trying not to spoil her mood. She did not hate Pooja at all, but what Pooja did yesterday was unbelieveable. ''Sorry Di kal ki liye. Mein nahi jaanta ho meine eska kyun kaha.'' Pooja replied guilty. ''Koi baat nahi Pooja, tumne galat nahi kaha.'' Nupur smiled as she walked into her room. Pooja sighed, ''Di aap hamesha apne aap ko dosh kyun deta ho?''

Nupur ran into her room and ran out into her balcony,''Wo kitna sundar baarish hai yeh.'' Nupur shrieked in happiness. She sat down feeling the rain pour on her again, but this time remembering her momments with Mayank. She smiled, ''Mayank kitna acha larka hai, wo baake sare larka ki jesa nahi hai. He's really really nice, very handsome, bohot cute, hamesha meri madat karta hai, bohot sweet aur aur...'' Nupur drifted off and realized what she was thinking. ''What the hell? Yeah mein kya sooch rahe ho? Bas Nupur, Mayank sirf tumhara dost hai aur kuch nahi.'' Nupur said to herself.

Mayank ran into his bedroom and laid himself on this bed. ''Nupur, i don't know what this ehsaas is, but it feels so nice. I think i-i like you. I like you Nupur, mujhe tumhe bohot pasand hai.'' Mayank said to himself dreamingly.

Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago
Lovly part. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Bhawna_arti - 12 years ago
nice ff 
do add me to ur pm list😊
nice ff..
update soon and dn 4gt to add me to ur pm list..😊
@Everyone -- Thank you to each and everyone of you for your beautiful comments, always comment cos it helps me write more <3

Thanks for the wishes for my exams!! Ther'ye going o-kay, i'm getting a little worried :O But let's see...hoepfully they'll go great! (Inshallah) <3 But yeah what's your favourite chapter so far?

P.S. Press 'LIKE' on THIS post if you want a PM and ++ add me to your buddy list!!
:) Thank youuu alll <3

Promo:

''To Samrat, tumhe kisi larki ko kabhi pasand aya?'' Mayank asked trying to act natural. ''Kya? Mein aur ek larki? Pasand? Tum pagal ho? Mein tuj jaisa larka nahi ho, I am waiting for the right person.'' Samrat replied looking at Mayank, and realizing a slight change. ''Dude! I know that, but what if you meet the right person, how do you tell them you like them and how do you know if they like you?'' Mayank asked. Samrat smiled realizing what has happened to his crazy friend,''You tell them you like them and you know if they like you when they stare at you when your not looking, or they zoom out and start smiling, or they start blushing - you know stuff like that.'' Samrat replied while he added,''Vese, tumhe kis larki ko pasand hai?'' Mayank looked at Samrat shocked, how did he know that?''Samrat, wo hai ko ek larki magar baat yahi hai ki yeh ehsaas bohot alag hai, pehle kabhi nahi huwa, it's different and feels really good.'' Mayank replied feeling that ''ehsaas'' all over again while smiling to himself. ''I know Mayank, but tell me who is the lucky girl?'' Samrat replied excited. ''Wo lucky nahi, mein lucky ho, uska naam hai Nupur.'' Mayank smiled dreamingly. Samrat simply grinned hearing Nupur's name.

Mayank walked into class and sat next to Nupur who was into a book, ''A Walk to remember.'' He read, does she always read the same book? He thought. He looked at her, and soon he got lost in her. Samrat who walked into was suprised by Mayank's actions. He walked behind Mayank and tapped him on his shoulder,''Hmm...'' Was all he got as a response. Samrat smirked,''Nupur mein ko gaya ho?'' Mayank suddenly realized what he was doing and who was talking. He immideiantly turned around,''Yeh tum kya bakwaas kar rahe ho?'' Mayank adjusted himself and pretended he was studying. ''Upside down book parta ho?'' Samrat grinned enjoying teasing Mayank. He suddenly realized how much Mayank had changed after Nupur had entered his life, he never used to look at any girl like that before. Mayank quickly changed his book the right way round. ''Shut up Samrat.'' He shouted irritated. Samrat smiled widely and walked off to his seat. Mayank grabbed Nupur's book,''Mayank!'' She screamed. Mayank smiled seeing her beautiful face,''Nupur bas karo. Yeh book tumhe kitni baar para. Talk to me init?'' Mayank replied. Nupur grinned,''Why Sharma, not used to not being the centre of attention?'' Mayank was shocked at her reply,''Nahi..wo mein bas-'' He tried to explain himself but Nupur cut him off,''Mayank i'm just kidding!'' Nupur giggled. Once again, Mayank got lost in her...''Mayank!'' Nupur pinched. ''Ouch! What was that for?'' Mayank frowned. ''For staring at me like that!'' Nupur defended herself. Mayank smiled,''I can't help it, someone is too beautiful for me too handle. I just get lost in her.'' Mayank blurted out. Nupur blushed and turned away and pretended to study. Mayank grinned,''Book upside paar rahe ho?'' Nupur blushed even more,''Wo ha mein upside paar rahe ho. It's a new style.'' Nupur made up a lame excuse. ''As you say madam.'' Mayank smirked.

''Kuch to hua hai.'' Samrat whispered to himself. ''Tumhe bhi yeh lagta hai?'' Gunjan asked. ''Kya?'' Samrat asked confused. ''Do you also think there is something between Mayank and Nupur?'' Gunjan asked. ''Yes, kuch to baat hai.'' Samrat replied. ''To will you help me?'' Gunjan asked. ''With what?'' Samrat asked. ''Getting them together! I mean looking at them, i don't think they'll confess anytime soon and knowing Nupur, i doubt she'll even have the guts to confess!'' Gunjan explained. ''What if Mayank confesses first? Won't Nupur confess back?'' Samrat asked. ''Nahi i don't think so, I know ki wo Mayank ko pasand karta hai, in a non-friendly way, but i don't think she'll confess.'' Gunjan replied. ''Lekin kyun?'' Samrat asked confused,''Uske saat jo kuch bhi hua hai, i don't think she'll ever confess her feeling to anyone.'' Gunjan replied looking away. Samrat realized the atmosphere getting tense so decided not to question her further.

''Samrat! Wait up!'' Mayank shouted as he ran towards Samrat. ''Kya hua Mayank?'' He asked confused. ''Wo, mein tumhare saat tumhara ghar aa sakti hoon?'' Mayank asked. Samrat smiled knowing what was going on,''Of course. Chalo.'' Samrat replied as they began walking with eachother talking about random things like the basketball match coming up.

As they reached Samrat's house, samrat unlocked the door and they both went inside.''To bataao, you ready for the match?'' Samrat asked generally. ''Yeah, I'm totally ready but i'm worried what if i and Adhiraj start a fight in the middle of the match.'' Mayank asked. ''Don't worry i'm there na? But why didn't you tell your I mean Mrs. Sharma about that fight?'' Samrat asked confused as he added,''He might of gotten kicked out this time for sure.'' Mayank frowned,''I don't think he would have.'' He replied as he looked away. Samrat decided not to ask him anything further on this tpoic.''Okay Mayank Sharma has arrived in Samrat Shergill's house after a very long time, kuch too baat hai.'' Samrat grinned. Mayank got back into his senses,''No it's nothing like that oh and btw-.'' ''Bataoo btw kya?'' Samrat smiled.
''To Samrat, tumhe kisi larki ko kabhi pasand aya?'' Mayank asked trying to act natural. ''Kya? Mein aur ek larki? Pasand? Tum pagal ho? Mein tuj jaisa larka nahi ho, I am waiting for the right person.'' Samrat replied looking at Mayank, and realizing a slight change. ''Dude! I know that, but what if you meet the right person, how do you tell them you like them and how do you know if they like you?'' Mayank asked. Samrat smiled realizing what has happened to his crazy friend,''You tell them you like them and you know if they like you when they stare at you when your not looking, or they zoom out and start smiling, or they start blushing - you know stuff like that.'' Samrat replied while he added,''Vese, tumhe kis larki ko pasand hai?'' Mayank looked at Samrat shocked, how did he know that?''Samrat, wo hai ko ek larki magar baat yahi hai ki yeh ehsaas bohot alag hai, pehle kabhi nahi huwa, it's different and feels really good.'' Mayank replied feeling that ''ehsaas'' all over again while smiling to himself. ''I know Mayank, but tell me who is the lucky girl?'' Samrat replied excited. ''Wo lucky nahi, mein lucky ho, uska naam hai Nupur.'' Mayank smiled dreamingly. Samrat simply grinned hearing Nupur's name.''I knew it!'' He screamed! ''Shut up!'' Mayank replied smiling to himself. ''Mera dost ko pyaar ho gaya!'' Samrat smiled,''Kya? PYAAR? Heck no! Pagal ho kya? It didn't say 'i love her' i said I LIKE HER.'' Mayank replied shocked at his friend's outburst. ''Ab nahi to baad mein pyaar ho jayga.'' Samrat replied grinning. Mayank just stood there in shock. Pyaar? and me?Never,he thought.

Will this 'never' turn into forever? Chal let's see in the next episode of &TheirStoryBegan...
Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago
Promo:

This is NOT the promo for NEXT episode, it's a promo for the coming up episodes, where there is going to be so much drama...

''N-nupur...'' Mayank asked hestitantly. ''Ha batao na Mayank, kya baat hai?'' Nupur asked confused by his expressions. ''W-will you got out with me?'' Mayank asked closing his eyes. Nupur stood there is shock.