Posted: 12 years ago
hello shanita
really loved ur ff
jus read it in one go
plzz add me to ur pm list
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice story, its really interesting...and all the relationships in the sotry are very sweet from Gunjan-Nupur friendship to Maynk-Nupur nok-jhok... everything was very sweet... You write very welll... And the story so far seems awesome, add me to your pmlist... 😊

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 12 years ago
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

It was a sunday afternoon and Nupur was laying down on her soft, comfortable bed wondering what to do this weekend...Gunjan is out of town, Dia has a date with Benji, Suhaani hates her, Riddhima has a date with Armaan...''A walk to remember,'' Nupur said to herself. ''That movie always seems to make my day.'' Nupur smiled as she got up and put the CD into her laptop...

''Bhabhi, I'm bored all my friends are out of town..'' Mayank complained to his Bhabhi, his elder brother Rudra's wife, Kanan. ''Mayank relax, are you sure all your friends are out? Name them.'' Kanan replied to her dear brother-in-law, to her -- he was her younger brother who she loved dearly. ''Hmmm...Adhiraj who i am not talking to, Benji is on a date with Dia, Armaan is on a date with Dia, Samrat is out of town, Nupur...'' He stopped blabbing as she mentioned the last name. He realized he had completely forgot to ask her as he chickened out. ''Damn!'' Mayank grumbled. ''Yeh Nupur kaun hai?'' Kanan teased. ''Bhabhi please wo sirf meri dost hai.'' He didn't want to tell anyone about his feeling for Nupur yet, he trusted Kanan bhabhi a lot but he knew she wouldn't be able to control her excitment and would be keen to tell Rudra, who would tell Dad and then...that woman...He shook his thoughts away, he didn't want to ruin his day by thinking of this nonsense. ''Bhabhi mujhe aaj deer lagega, ek dost ki ghar jaa raha ho.'' He spoke smiling wide. ''Okay, will you eat when you get home or out?'' Kanan asked him. ''Out..'' He replied smiling and hugged his bhabhi. ''Bye Bhabhi.'' He pulled away from the hug and ran out of the door. ''Pagal.'' She said to herself smiling.
He drove the car and drove to Nupur's house, before he chickens out again. Within 20 minutes he reached her house and stood in front of the door. He wasn't sure whether he should knock or call her to come out. After all she didn't give him her number, he got it off Gunjan. Suddenly the door opened. ''Ji, aap kaun hai?'' The young girl in PJ's asked,''Ji mein wo, uh.. Nupur ki dost.'' He mumbled. ''Okay, come inside.'' Pooja invited Mayank inside. ''What's your name?'' She asked. ''Mayank..'' He replied smiling. ''Okay Mayank, wait here while i call her.'' She replied walking upstairs. ''Di ko bolow? Nahi, baad mein pehle kapre change karti hoon.'' She ran to her room to get changed.

''I love you...'' Jamie whispered to Landon. ''I love you more..'' Landon whispered back. They both got lost in eachothers eyes...SMACK! ''OUCH!'' Nupur screamed in pain. ''Shut up Di, stop watching this boring movie!'' Karan screamed. ''Karan ki bacha! I will not leave you!'' Nupur chased after him all the way downstairs until she bumped into someone's chest. ''Oww...'' Nupur winced. ''Are you okay?'' The voice asked..it seemed so familar, the smell also keeps familar and the touch...that could only mean one thing Nupur thought. ''Mayank..''She mumbled as he smiled. She pulled back and looked up at him, he has the cutest smile, she thought. She quickly put on a pretend-angry-face,''Are you following me Sharma?'' She smirked. ''Not at all, didn't your sister tell you to come down um...10 minutes ago?'' He smirked back. ''What? You've been waiting since 10 minutes?'' Nupur screamed. Mayank was scared by her outburst but smiled seeing her tensed, she looked cute, he thought. ''Nupur, calm down she might have forgotten. Just go get ready.'' He smiled assuring her. ''Get ready? Why?'' Nupur asked confused. ''Gosh! I didn't know you talk so much!'' Mayank replied grinning. Nupur frowned and ran upstairs to go get ready.

After 20 minutes, Nupur came running downtsairs. Mayank looked at her shocked...She was wearing a long white salwar kameez with her hair left out, she wore white matching sandals and no make-up yet she looked stunning. ''You look beautiful.'' Mayank whsipered as Nupur smiled. ''Thank you.'' She whsipered back. Pooja and Karan came towards them,''Di where are you going?'' Karan asked. ''Out with my friend.'' Nupur replied. ''Okay but what shall i tell mum and dad, you know they will never approve of you being friends with a guy.'' Pooja said as a matter of factly. ''Well tell them i'm at a friend's, and if they ask who just say you don't know.'' Nupur replied while leaving the house followed by Mayank.

As they both sat in the car in a silent journey, Nupur finally spoke,''Sharma, where are we going?'' Mayank smiled seeing her getting impaitent,''Somewhere.'' ''Mayaaankkk, telll meee.'' Nupur spoke in a chorus. ''Chup chaap betho Nupur, varna-'' Mayank warned her. ''Varna what?'' Nupur asked innocently. ''I will kiss you.'' Mayank smirked seeing her blushing. ''You won't dare Sharma.'' Nupur warned him. ''And if i show you.'' Mayank replied grinning. Nupur saw Mayank stop the car, and lean towards her...her heartbeats increased as she closed her eyes feeling his breath on her face. But after a few seconds she felt nothing, she opened her eyes to see him smirking and opening her seat belt. She looked away embrassed. ''Moron.'' She mumbled. He heard her and smiled as he whispered to himself,''I will kiss you Nupur, not like this not yet.'' Nupur got out of the car to see a table near a beach decorated with heart-shaped ballons and candle light dinner, slow music playing and the waves hitting the beach. ''Mayank...this...this..'' Tears welled up in her eyes, no one had ever done this for her before, no one had ever given her so much attention, she was overwhelmed. ''Ssshh Nupur.'' He touched her lips. ''Don't say anything. I want to tell you something.'' ''Mmm...'' She mumbled looking into his eyes.
''N-nupur...'' Mayank asked hestitantly. ''Ha batao na Mayank, kya baat hai?'' Nupur asked confused by his expressions. ''W-will you got out with me?'' Mayank asked closing his eyes. Nupur stood there is shock.

SUPRISE! That's a shocker right?? Haha, well WHAT WILL NUPUR SAY? & Thank you all for the wishes on my exams! I really appreciate it! <3

Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago
cuteritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

just read your ff
i just loved it 😊
continue soon

Edited by cuteritz - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey shan
very nice updae hun
loved kanan- mayank bonding..
so mayur were getting bore - all of their frnds were busy...

hmm so maynk went to nups house and what- he took her for a date... GOSH...lol y mayank bhi na... he is so swwt
loved mayur convo in d car- mayank was too naughty yaar...:D
nupur was touched by mayanks surprise...
lovelyyy
beautiful update
keep it up
and all d best

valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept...will add me to pm list please...!!!
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Replies:

@Bhawna_arti; Thank you very much for the wish on my exams and always commented.
@-Faria-; thanks for your beautiful long comment after chapter 8 and before than after the promo about my exams, i really appreciate it <3
@cutiepie12; thank you so much hun, yes i will add you to my PM list, thank you once again <3
@princez_94; thank youu so much, it really means a lot coming from you as i have read your FF, hope you update soon! Yes, i'll add you to my PM list. <3
@cuteritz; thank you so much <3
@valiyah27; thank you so much, yes i'll add you to the PM list <3
@Silent readers - thank you very much, atleast try comment once to tell me you are reading my FF <3 thank you once again :)

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Note: Hello everyone :)
Long time na? I'm so sorry for promising updates and then not being able to keep them. But sometimes the unexpected happens :(
Anyways I won't promise an update but I'll promise a preview okay?
Scroll down for a preview :)
Once again - I'm really sorry but from now on I'm less active due to certain things - But i haven't left, and I won't leave an FF hanging - I promise - I will definately keep this one for sure - To finish this FF :)

''Don't say anything. I want to tell you something.'' ''Mmm...'' She mumbled looking into his eyes - a bit frightened by the intensity of his eyes. ''N-nupur...'' Mayank asked hesitantly. ''Ha batao na Mayank, kya baat hai?'' Nupur asked confused by his delayed speech. ''W-will you got out with me?'' Mayank asked closing his eyes. Nupur stood there is shock. She was just staring at him in complete bewilderment. She had no idea what to say. He just confessed he liked her, and she knew it was not in the sense as a friend. She gulped deciding on how to say it nicely ' this was wrong, completely wrong, ''May-Mayank...yeh-'' Nupur tried to say something but Mayank cut her off. ''Do you like me back?'' Mayank asked looking into her eyes. He could look right into her eyes and see how much she liked him, but he could also see something else which he could not understand ' she was afraid. Of him? He wasn't too sure. ''Mayank...I-'' Nupur tried to say something again but was cut off by Mayank,''I just want a yes or no answer.'' Mayank replied knowing what she was about to say. Why was she afraid, what was she afraid of? He felt pain surrounding his heart, eating him. Why is she doing this? He thought. ''No Mayank, I don't...I'm-'' Nupur tried to explain herself but Mayank cut her off. ''Nupur, Why are you doing this? Why are you lying?'' Mayank asked her as he felt his temper rising. ''What? Mayank tumhe ho kya gaya! I don't like you it that sense!'' Nupur replied back shocked at his outburst. ''Bas karo Nupur, aur kitni choot bholo gi?'' Mayank replied bitterly walking away. His date was ruined, and it was all thanks to Nupur. He liked everything about her, yet why was she playing stupid games with him. Why had she rejected him? Maybe it was the first time someone rejected him? No it wasn't that, he didn't understand what was going on, why was she lying? and why was he affected? He only liked her, and there will be many other girls. Why is she any different? Sighing he got in to the car ' took one glance at her and drove off aimlessly.

Samrat paced up and down the room at his aunt's wedding worrying about Mayank's sudden confession,'' Mayank what was the need for this sudden confession, why couldn't you wait?'' Samrat said to himself. He knew it was only a confession but he also knew something was definitely wrong ' when he has spoken to Gunjan earlier this week, he sensed some secret- ''Bhai..'' A young girl in her teenage years called out. ''Naina, tum jao mein abhi arahi ho.'' He told his sister who nodded and walked away. He quickly walked outside and tried to call Mayank. ''Come on! Pick up the phone dude!'' Samrat said to himself. Mayank looked at the phone as he sat on his bed. He couldn't face Samrat and he didn't feel like talking to anyone. ''Shall i pick up?'' Mayank wondered. Samrat was his friend; he couldn't just ignore everyone because of her. Finally fighting his thoughts - he decided to pick up,''Hello Samrat how's the wedding?'' He tried to act normal. ''You're not fooling me.'' Samrat snapped. Mayank as wasn't surprised Samrat realized ' they had been friends for years, 'Uhh...Sam, dude I'm not in the mood right now, how about we talk tomorrow?'' He asked politely feeling the pain of rejection coming back to him all over again. ''Okay, take care and don't worry.'' Samrat replied putting down the phone. I hope he's okay, Samrat wondered.

''KYA?'' Gunjan asked Nupur over the phone completely shocked. ''I know, i didn't think he liked me in that sense. I mean i don't and...and...'' Nupur replied drifting off not knowing what to say ' she herself was completely confused. She was hurt by Mayank's behaviour and indifference but she didn't know what to do. ''Nupur, I can't believe you! Why are you lying?'' Gunjan asked angrily. ''Bas karo Gunjan, tum bhi? I don't like him! Sachi!'' Nupur replied shocked by Gunjan's behaviour ' first Mayank, now Gunjan?. ''Arghhh Nupur how do i explain this to you? I really can't make you understand, I'm sorry but you will have to figure this one out by yourself.'' Gunjan replied shutting the phone on Nupur ' this time, she wasn't helping Nupur ' Nupur needed time, to figure out that this isn't silly, it's real ' Mayank's real, and his feelings are real. Nupur stared at the phone in disbelief. ''What the hell?!'' Nupur shouted at the phone in anger. What was wrong with Gunjan?

''Di, maa aur papa aapko bhola rahe hai...'' Pooja told Nupur. Nupur nodded and walked downstairs. ''Ji, papa, mama aapne bholaya?'' Nupur asked trying to act normal. ''Ha Nupur, actually there is some bad news.'' Her dad replied. ''Wo actually your dad's job got transferred, so me, your dad and your brother and sister are moving there. You can stay here to continue your studies.'' Her mum spoke. Nupur finally felt much better, not that she didn't love her family, she loved them more than anyone but she always wanted to have a little freedom which she never received. So she decided to act as if she was upset,''Oh okay...'' She replied feeling a little better by the news.

''KARAN!'' Nupur screamed pushing her little brother Karan out of the way. ''It's my turn to watch TV.'' Nupur added continuing to push her little brother, Karan away. ''NO! It's my turn.'' The bickering was interuppted by Nupur's phone. Nupur glared at Karan who was grinning, picked up the phone and walked away. ''Hello?'' She spoke without checking the caller ID. ''Hi...'' The familiar voice spoke. ''Gunjan..'' Nupur spoke softly. ''Nupur...'' Gunjan spoke guilty. She felt bad for snapping at Nupur earlier. Nupur remembering todays' earlier conversation she hung up the phone. 

Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Hey guys (:
Thanks for the comments above ^^ :)
And yes, i see everyone is waiting for the update, well GOOD NEWS, you won't have to wait long because tomorrow is my last exam till the holidays so i'll update after my exam finishes tomorrow, then exams start again from 6th june, So yeah -- it's your lucky day! I can't wait till tomorrow <3 Then when i finish all my exams on the 22nd then i'll be updating like MAAAD, cos i'll just be enoying myself and updating! Mwaaah! Love you ALLL <3