Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

''Gunjan...'' Nupur spoke. ''Kya?'' Gunjan asked laying down on her bed, watching a movie. ''I'm bored! I came to your house, and your watching a movie.'' Nupur groaned. ''To? Come watch with me.'' Gunjan patted the seat next to her.''But...that movie is...really...bad.'' Nupur blurted out while Gunjan glared at her.''What?'' ''Gunjan, I'm sorry but i really hate the movie, i mean the book was much better, and the actors we're terrible!'' Nupur explained.''Nupur, tum aur tumhari books.'' Gunjan sighed. ''Fine. I'm out of here.'' Nupur replied irritated and walked out of her room and house before she could say something or come after her. Gunjan simply sighed and texted Nupur:
Sorry, come back! We'll do something else! Pakka promise!
Nupur smiled and replied back:
Sorry Gunjaan, aaj nahi, i was only meant to be at your house for an hour, now i need to go somewhere! See you tomorrow! Love you x
Gunjan smiled and replied:
Fine, but you better come tomorrow.
Nupur smiled and replied back one last time:
Pakka promise.
She finally got on the bus and made her way to the orphanage. She had been coming here every sunday since she was in year 7, which means she was around 12 years old. She loved working with children, she loved to see that beautiful smile on each of their face, it reminded her of herself when she was young. She never told anyone here she would go and if anyone asked, she'd make up a lie. She was the type of girl that if she did something for anyone she'd prefer them to not know, even if they hate her..

She finally arrived at the Orphanage and walked in to be greeted by a swarm of chidlren,''Di, aap aa gayi!'' A small girl screamed in happiness which was clearly evident on her face. Nupur leaned down and kissed her cheek,''Ha aap ki Di aagayi aur hum aab bohot masti karegi. Chal let's go to the playground.'' All the children screamed in happiness and started running towards the playground while all the workers and councilors smiled at her and greeted her. ''Nupur, aaj ek naya larka yaha kaam kara hai.'' A old lady in her mid 50's spoke.''Thanks for letting me know aunty-ji.'' Nupur replied as she hugged her walked towards the playground. She found herself playing games with the children, smiling and laughing like she was a child herself.

''Aunty-ji, thank you for this job, it really means alot to me.'' Mayank said as he hugged the lady. ''Koi baat nahi beta, jaao bacho playground par hai.'' She smiled watching Mayank nod and walk away. Mayank made his way to the playground, and found himself smiling to the sight infront of him.''She also works here, i didn't know.'' He whispered to himself. He started loosing himself in her childlike expressions and innocence. Nupur suddenly was alarmed bysomeone watching her. She stopped and turned around to see Mayank staring at her. She smiled and made her away towards him.''So Sharma, couldn't get enough of me in school, you've started to stalk me'' She teased. Mayank smiled,''No Bhushan, I work here from today.'' He smirked and made his way towards the children leaving her shocked. ''Idiot.'' She mumbled. ''Mein mazak kaar rahi ti aur yeah bohot smart samajta hai apni aapko.'' She muttered underneath her breath. ''Smart samajta ho nahi, ho mein.'' He smirked making her more irritated. ''Shut up.'' She snapped at him and walked towards the other side, to play with the children. ''By the way Nupur when you smile, you look very cute.'' He whispered in her ear walking away. Nupur smiled as he walked up to him and whispered,''But you look even more cute when you have your childlike expressions on.'' She replied running away playing with the children. He smiled,''Gosh she's amazing.''

Mayank and Nupur spent they whole day playing with children and whispering to eachother. They enjoyed the time together. Mayank felt himself getting more closer and attached to Nupur, whereas Nupur had no idea about these new feeling she was feeling for Mayank. It was the first time she felt them, but one part of her new about these feelings but the other part of her, wanted to ignore them...

Next day...

''Jo naam dil pe ho lika, iqraar use se hota hai..'' Nupur hummed to herself smiling. Gunjan smiled seeing Nupur like this and walked up behind her,''Kasi kaho yeh mein o yaara pyaar kaise hota hai.'' Gunjan hummed with her. Nupur was startled by Gunjan's voice and turned around. ''Gunjan! You scared me.'' Nupur sighed. ''To Nupur, iqraar kisi se hota hai? Kisi?'' Gunjan replied ignoring her comment. ''Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho. Mein to bas ghana gaa rahi ti.'' She replied walking out of her house. ''Mayank se.'' Gunjan replied shocking Nupur. ''Kya? Iqraar? Hell no!'' Nupur replied. ''Okay, maybe not love but you do LIKE Mayank MORE than a friend.'' Gunjan emphasized the word 'more'. ''Shut up, what rubbish are you speaking?'' Nupur asked her. ''Nupur baas karo. If you like someone then nothing is wrong with that!'' Gunjan sighed irritated. ''I don't like anyone, and if i do, then i can realize my feelings. I don't need anyone to tell me that.'' Nupur snapped. ''Nupur aapna natunki kisi aur ko dekho, mujhe nahi, samji?'' Gunjan snapped back. Nupur however was hurt by her comment, she didn't like Mayank more than a friend, she knew it but why is Gunjan forcing her to say something which is false? Nupur walked away leaving Gunjan shocked by her behaviour. ''Nupur ne wapas kuch nahi kaha?'' Gunjan asked herself suprised and worried. ''Nupur, wait up!'' Nupur stopped and turned around. ''Sorry for snapping at you Gunjan, but try understand that i really do not like Mayank more than a friend.'' Nupur replied and turned to walk away again...

''Nupur Bhushan.'' Mrs Sharma spoke. ''To Mayank use pyaar karta hai, aur is liye mujhe itna kuch sunaya. Milna to parega is larki se.'' Mrs Sharma spoke to herself determined to meet her.

Adhiraj spoke,''I'm sorry Suhaani. I've hurt you and everyone. I didn't know what got in to me but i do want to tell you that i used you and i'm very sorry. I don't like or love you more than a friend. Forgive me if possible.'' He felt guilty for everything he had done. Suhaani burst into tears crying uncontrolably. ''Adhiraj i-i h-hate y-you.'' Suhaani spoke between her sobs. Adhiraj felt helpless seeing her in that state but decided it was best to walk away...

''Tum theek ho?'' Samrat asked Gunjan who looked lost. ''Ha, i'm just worried about Nupur.'' Gunjan replied not looking at Samrat. Samrat didn't know why, but he just hugged her. He felt like this was the way to comfort her. He felt a different feeling why hugging her.

''Nupur, i-i like you.'' Mayank spoke to himself looking in the mirror in the men's bathroom. ''Nahi inta nervous? She'll think i am mad.'' He spoke to himself again, and kept practicing his lines.

Here Mayank was practising his lines, there Nupur was thinking about her feelings. She hadd realized she didn't like Mayank more than a friend. Mayank beleived that he liked her and she liked him. When he confesses, what will happen? Will their journey continue or end? Find out soon!

Please COMMENT!! :D

Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shanita
Congrats dear,,,,
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank u so much for writing a Mayur ff for usπŸ€—πŸ€—
i read ur CS and concept--very niceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Part 1
Wow Awesome start dear
loved Nupur and Gunjan a lot...
loved their convo-Gunjan a chatterbox and nups is very shy but confident...

hmm then mayank and samrat- i loved both of them

mayank is lazy but top student of d school...

he and sam were late on assembly
But why did he hate Mrs. Shilpa sharma
Isnt she his mom-??? aur  i think may be Shilpa sharma is mayanks step mom- hmmm i m getting confused...
ok lets c...what have u written on part 2πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Faria. thumbnail
Part 2
hahahahaha i loved ur title Mr. flirty and Miss. Sadu--- r a ye tou uulta hogaya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
we used to consider mayu as sadu and nupur as nautankiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wah wah- Mr. mayank was mesmerized by Nups beauty --- he was starred at her and nups caught him and getting annoyed...πŸ˜†...hehehehehe loved the convo b/w Sayank. they were discussing abt nups- whether she is new student or not...πŸ˜†

hmmm sam dont like adi - even i dont like him...he was trying to get close with nups- it was not good. but thanx GOD-- mayank stopped him...

so nups didnt like mayu- she thought mayank is a flirty guy with lots oattitude. and she shared it with gunjan... Nupur was hurt by gunjans words but she forgave her and mayyak observed the whole thing and found that Nups is a nice girl...

wah very good part
weldone dear...
loved it
Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail

Part 3

wow so finally mayur become frnds...
r a whats this - nups was starring at shirtless Maynk... haye...πŸ˜†

ye Nupur ko kya hogaya- is she alright????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww mayur scene at busket ball court  was too good- wow mayank hugged nupur and she was blushing...😳😳... it was very cute shaan ... loved it loads..

hmm maynk dropped nupur at home...

hey i feel bad for nups- she felt that her parents dont love her... she felt she was sidelined like an object.

and on do ther side mayank was fedup with his parents fight...

so both of them r unhappy with their family...

Faria. thumbnail
Part 4

oh ho- Mayank was distubed and thats why he shouted on Nupur. Nupur got hurt by his sudden outburst... but ehen he relized that what he did with nupur  , he felt guilty and wanted to apologize to nupur. Oh GOS Nupur is such a sweet heart... instead of being angry she was sweetly talking with mayank... By GOD- loved nupur so much...

heheehehe suhani asked nupur who is d handsome ,hot hunk of this school and what is this???? maaynks image came on nupu's mind-- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adhiraj- yuck - i hate this guy..😑
acha hua - mayank gave a tight punch to adi...

loved my mayur convo again - mayank shared his sorrow with nupu- thats very good
OMG mayank kissed on nups check----πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
so cute...loved it shaan
very nice update

Faria. thumbnail
Part 5

this is d best , best and best part of this FF

loved it zillion...

so mayur r falling for each other...😳
😳😳
Faria. thumbnail
part 6

so finally mayank confessed that he loves nupur oops sorry like nupur...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

part 7

wow mayur work on d same orphanage
they have  spent  beautiful time with with the children
they enjoyed lot by playing  with d kids..
what nups dont like mayk more than a frnd?????

ye kya hai?????😭😭
i thought she also love mayank...anyway lets c waht iswaiting for us in ur next update
plz do cont. it

and add me to ur pm list
Bye sear
take care

πŸ˜†
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice FF shanita... add me to ur pm list😊
~jiya~
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
@EVERYONE - WOOOW :D
I can't beleive LOTS more comments :D Ahhh THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :D Seriously everytime i read a comment, it just makes my day and it forces me to write more and more <3 && It's all thanks to you all and your support. I'm sorry i don't reply to your comments, i just try an UPDATE and read your comments -- but due to exams it's getting a little messed up so i'm gonna try reply now :)

@Bhawna_arti -- I want to thank you for always commenting! It truely makes my day <3
@-Faria- --- Thank youu for your beautiful comments :) It truely made my day seeing how much you commented, it made me feel so happy&proud -- thank you very much <3
@Jiye-angel -- thank you soo much <3

&& Silent-readers: THANK YOU ALL <3

Keep commenting <3 && reading :) +++ I'll keep updating <3

PMers: WHO WANTS A PM? Like this post&add to buddy list <3

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Promo:

NOTE: I know you are all wondering why doesn't Nupur also like Mayank more than a friend, because she doesn't understand her feelings, and afterall it's a MN story so she will eventually like him, just wait&watch <3 && Once again, thank you all lovely people for your beautiful comment which is why i decided to post a promo even though i have a exam tomorrow morning :)

''I love you...'' Jamie whispered to Landon. ''I love you more..'' Landon whispered back. They both got lost in eachothers eyes...SMACK! ''OUCH!'' Nupur screamed in pain. ''Shut up Di, stop watching this boring movie!'' Karan screamed. ''Karan ki bacha! I will not leave you!'' Nupur chased after him all the way downstairs until she bumped into someone's chest. ''Oww...'' Nupur winced. ''Are you okay?'' The voice asked..it seemed so familar, the smell also keeps familar and the touch...that could only mean one thing Nupur thought. ''Mayank..''She mumbled as he smiled.