MN FF:&TheirStoryBegan| Inc Upd Chp12, Pg12. 22/12 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Lovly cs ,concept n part.😊

''Hi.'' Mayank asked the girl next to him who was fully engrossed in a book. He couln't see her face at all, as the book was covering her face. Nupur heard his voice but decided to ignore it. ''Excuse me? I am talking to you.'' Mayank spoke again, irritated with no response. Nupur heard the annoyance in his voice and but the book down. ''Hi.'' Nupur uttered. Mayank stared at next beautiful, delicate face. Her eyes we're blue like emerald orbs, her lips we're light pink with matched perfectly, her face was so mesmerising, and she just simply, looked stunning. Nupur realised he was 'checking her out' which caused her to get really annoyed. ''Did you call me, to be polite or check me out?'' Nupur replied angirly. She hated the guy's guts! How dare he! Mayank was startled by her comment, it took a few seconds to process what the girl next to him said. ''Excuse me? Main-'' Mayank tried to retiliate but Nupur cut him off. ''Please, mujhe aap ki bakwaas nahi suna hai. You don't talk to me, and I won't talk to you. Got it?'' Nupur spoke again but gently this time. She didn't hear a reply so she went back to reading her book. Mayank fumed with anger, what did this girl think of herself? But She seems different, Sadu hai aur uske aankhon mein kuch aur hi keh rahe hai, Mayank thought to himself. Anyways why do I care? ''Dude, how long has sir been gone for?'' Samrat groaned. ''Samrat, don't you have anything better to do than moan?'' Mayank spoke, irritated. ''So who's that girl next to you?'' Samrat ignored Mayank's previous comment and whispered. ''Dude, she has so much attitude! Uska naam hai Miss Bhushan, aur kuch nahi jaanti hoon mein. Shayad yeh ek naya student hai.'' Mayank whispered back. Nupur, who was trying to concentrate on her book, couldn't resist but to listen to their converstaion. ''How do you know she's new? I mean, itna attitude jese tumne kaha, I don't think so.'' Samrat whispered back. ''Nahi, I'm sure she's new yaar, meine isko kabhi nahi dekha hai.'' Mayank whispered back again. ''Oh shit! Mayank?!'' A tall, handsome man, spoke. ''Shit! Adhiraj?!'' Mayank looked at to see who had called him and was suprised to see his friend. ''When did you come back to London?!'' Mayank smiled. ''Ek hafte se, Dad moved back and I decided to come back here.'' Adhiraj replied and took a seat next to the other side of Nupur. Nupur, who realised this, was fuming with anger. ''That's great man! We missed you! I take it you didn't recognise this guy.'' Mayank replied pointing at Samrat. ''No, who's he?'' Adhiraj replied confused. ''Dude yeh Samrat hai!'' Mayank smirked. ''What? Samrat, as in 'the Samrat the nerd'? No way!'' Adhiraj replied shocked. ''I don't beleive this! He looks so much better!'' Adhiraj added. Samrat, who was listening to the converstation, did not seem interested in it. He loved Mayank like his own brother, but Adhiraj was someone he would not want to be friends with. Adhiraj wasn't a bad person at all, Samrat jut did not like him in general. ''Hey dude!'' Adhiraj spoke to Samrat. ''Hi.'' Samrat replied, and started talking to someone behind him. Mayank did not realise and spoke again,''So how was is in USA?'' Adhiraj, however found it offensive. ''Dude, yeh Samrat abhi sadu rahe.'' Adhiraj smirked, hoping Samrat would hear it. Mayank however found this stupid,''Please dude, Don't start.''

Nupur was shocked, His name was Mayank. The 'Mayank Sharma'; the biggest flirt of our school and the student who scored top scores. Never ever, did she think she would be sitting next to him. Not that she thought she was 'fortunate' but she thought 'how did i end up here?' and sighed. 1 more year to go, Nupur thought. Adhiraj saw Nupur, and was meserized by her beauty. He leaned forward brushing against her while talking to Mayank, Nupur who was reading felt his brush and looked up at him shocked. Adhiraj tried to come more closer when,''Oi adhi, us bichari ko chorde. Layak nahi hai.'' Mayank replied trying not to show he didn't like what Adhiraj was doing. True, he flirted with girls, but he never touched anyone like that. Nupur heard his comment, but didn't speak anymore as she was glad to have Adhiraj away from her. Gunjan, was bored sitting next to Mr.Shergill who was talking to someone behind him, and Mr.Sharma who was sitting next to Shergill talking to Adhiraj. She decided to get up and go talk to Nupur. ''Nupur, you we're right.'' Gunjan spoke while taking a seat next to Nupur. Nupur looked up and smiled to see her. She folded her page and placed the book down. ''About?'' Nupur replied confused. ''About being in the same class. How did you know?'' Gunjan spoke. ''Because I am Nupur Bhushan.'' Mayank who was talking to Adhiraj, couldn't help but over-hear Nupur's converstaion. ''So tumhara new partner kaise ti?'' Gunjan asked. Nupur frowned hearing 'partner'. ''Nafrat karti ho use.'' Gunjan looked at Nupur startled by her comment. ''Kya? But you just met him.'' Nupur scolwed. ''To? Sab sach kaha, wo kitni barri flirt hai aur larkiyon ko hamesha 'check out' karta hai. Aur use uppar uske paas bohot attitude hai! Hmph.'' Nupur complained. Gunjan who was listening couldn't help but reply,''But you also have attitude na?'' Nupur was shocked, she knew she did, but didn't like the way Gunjan said it, was she comparing Nupur to a guy who is a mega-flirt. How could she? Nupur smply remained mum, ignoring Gunjan's presence. Gunjan who realised what she said, mentally cursed herself. ''Nupur wo mein-'' Gunjan tried to apologise but it was knew use. ''Koi baat nahi Gunjan.'' Nupur replied with a forced smile. Gunjan knew she was faking it, but Nupur being Nupur always forgave people, and always blamed herself for the pain everyone gave her. Gunjan, who didn't know what to do anymore, went back to her seat. Mayank who silently listened to the converstation, also observed Nupur's expressions, he could tell she was hurt -- ignoring what she commented about him -- she was a nice person i guess, she forgave her friend straight away, Mayank thought.
Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago
Thank you to everyone above, who posted a comment! It's made my daaay (:
*sigh* you guys are just simply, MWAAAH amazing <3 Keep commenting && I'll keep updating! Wish me luck for my finals on Monday!! :) Thank you all <3

Nice start! 👍🏼👏

Please do pm me next time.
superb👍🏼waiting 4 the next part.and yeah all the best

Lovly part.😊
Best of luck.
Edited by Bhawna_arti - 12 years ago
ur writing style is really good dear...
loved their meeting...
both r good in their own way..
and all the best 4 ur exam dear..
tc...

''Gunjan! Bas karo! I told you na?! I am not hungry! Don't force me!'' Nupur replied angirly! She had pleaded Gunjan more than a thousand times now, and she wasn't ready to listen. ''Nupur! Just shut up-'' Gunjan tried to reply but Nupur cut her off. ''What is your problem?! If someone is not hungry then do not force them! Muje bhook nahi hai, jab mein ghar chali jao gi tab mein khana kao gi, OKAY?!'' Nupur screamed at Gunjan, fed up of her behaviour. Gunjan, however felt insulted by her outburst. ''Bas karo Nupur, you always lie and never eat.'' Gunjan replied with tears in her eyes. Nupur saw the tears and blinked back hers, she couldn't show anyone she was weak. ''Gunjan, sorry magar I promise i will go eat when i go home.'' Nupur replied and walked off. She was tried of people bossing her around, why couldn't she ever do what she wanted? She started walking towards the library when she bumped into someone and fell down. ''Ouch.'' Nupur winced in pain. ''Are you okay?'' The person asked her politely. The voice seemed very familar to Nupur, so she looked across to see...Mayank Sharma. Before she was going to have an outburst, she realized he asked if she was okay. Ita bura nahi hai, she thought. ''I'm fine thanks.'' Nupur replied and got back to enter the library. Mayank found Nupur completely different than everyone he had met so far, She was very quiet and loved to fight. He smiled, thinking of her. ''Dude! What are you doing on the floor?'' Adhiraj came and burst out laughing seeing Mayank sitting on the floor and smiling. Mayank frowned and quickly got back up. ''Wo, i fell.'' Mayank replied. ''I can see that, okay anyways, are you coming to practice, we have a basketball match in 10 weeks!'' Adhiraj explained. Mayank didn't know whether he should go to practice, he had given up on Basketball last term. ''Adhiraj, I don-'' Mayank tried to make up an excuse but Adhiraj cut him off. ''No dude, I understand your problems, but your one of the best players, atleast for the team and this school, don't let us down?'' Adhiraj pleaded. Mayank sighed helplessly,''For the team.'' He smiled. ''Great dude, meet us in an hour at the gym.'' Adhiraj replied excitedly and ran downstairs. Mayank turned around and looked in to the library. ''I want to know her.'' Mayank mumbled and walked in to the library. He saw Nupur sitting by the window, reading the same book as before totally engrossed in it, ''A walk to remember.'' Mayank remembered. ''Hi!'' Mayank said excitedly and took a seat next to Nupur. Nupur who was reading was shocked by his gesture! He actually had the guts to come sit near me, Nupur thought. ''Look I know we got off at the wrong end of the toe but how about we be begin afresh and be friends?'' Mayank extended his hand praying she'd accept his friendship. Nupur was suprised by Mayank's gesture. ''Um..Thanks Mayank Par-'' Nupur tried to make up an excuse of refusing. ''Please?'' Mayank tried his luck again. She smiled,''Sure.'' Nupur shook his hand. They both felt their hearts beat faster as their hands touched. Nupur immediantely took her hand back. Mayank pulled his hand back awkwardly. ''So uh..I'll see you later.'' Mayank quickly replied and walked off. Nupur smiled at his disappearing figure. ''So Mayank Sharma, tum itna bura nahi ho.'' Nupur mumbled under her breath. ''Nupsi!'' A tall young girl, with long brown hair complimenting her perfectly shrieked. ''Oh my god! Suhaani?!'' Nupur smiled seeing her friend. ''Yaar, tum aaj subha yaha ti?'' Nupur asked her. ''Late hua.'' Suhaani frowned. ''Pehle din par? This is like a tradition for you.'' Nupur laughed. Suhaani laughed with her. ''I missed you yaar, holiday pe tum disappear ho gaye.'' Suhaani replied. Nupur forced a smile, ''Wo busy ta, Maa aur Papa se milne gaye.'' Nupur replied with a fake smile. ''Acha wow! Anyways chalo mein abhi aayi hoon, to neechi jaa ki sabse mitla ho, tum bhi ao!'' Suhaani asked Nupur who just nodded. They both head downstairs. They walked passed the basketball court and Nupur couldn't help but admire Mayank shirtless playing Basketball. She quickly looked away and walked faster hoping Mayank didn't see her.
Mayank noticed Nupur walking by but decided not to look at her, and was suprised to see her staring at him. He turned to look at her when she turned away and walked faster. Seeing this, he let out a little chuckle and continued practising. ''Nupur, Who we're you gazing at?'' Suhaani teased. Nupur gulped, ''No one, I'm not those type of girls. I told you na?'' Nupur replied quickly. Suhaani simply smiled. They both walked into the cafeteria to see Gunjan and Dia talking, while Riddhima, another friend of theirs completely bored by the topic. ''Ridzy!'' Nupur shrieked. Gunjan, Dia and Riddhima looked up to see their 2 friends, Nupur and Suhaani. ''Nupur!'' Riddhima shrieked as she ran towards her and hugged her. ''Suhi!'' Riddhima screamed and hugged her aswell. ''Suhi!'' Dia and Gunjan shrieked, as they all group-hugged.
''Mayank it's 5 now, we're all heading home, you coming?'' Adhiraj asked putting his shirt back on. ''No, I want to stay back and practice more.'' Mayank replied. ''Okay.'' Adhiraj replied and walked off with the others leaving Mayank alone, shirtless practising.
Nupur, Dia, Gunjan, Riddhima and Suhaani all talked until they realised the time and decided to head home. ''Um, you guys go i need to stay behind and finish some work.'' Nupur replied. ''Okay.'' Gunjan replied as they all walked out leaving Nupur alone. Soon after, Nupur got up and headed towards th library again, passing the basketball court. She noticed Mayank alone this time. ''Nupur.'' He called out to her and smiled. Nupur turned around and returned the smile. ''Hey.'' She said, not knowing what to say. ''Hey, what are you still doing here?'' Mayank asked her politely. ''Nothing really, What about you?'' Nupur asked. ''Practising, Want to have a game?'' Mayank asked. Nupur was suprised, ''No thanks.'' She quickly replied. ''Are you scared?'' Mayank teased. Nupur smirked,''No Mr.Sharma, Miss Bhushan is never scared.'' Mayank grinned, ''Prove it.'' Nupur thought if she should play or not and finally decided to play. ''Fine.'' She replied and walked inside the court. ''I'll start.'' Mayank said in a soft voice. He started to dribble the ball and started heading towards the hoop on the other side. He knew he's definately win, afterall he was the champion of this school but what he didn't realize is when Nupur dribbled the ball past him, headed towards the opposite side and made a shot. He nearly fell from this postion, watching her. His jaw dropped open, no one has ever done that before. ''Shocked Sharma?'' Nupur smirked seeing his state. ''Yes indeed!'' Mayank smiled. He walked up to her and couldn't help but hug her. ''Congrats.'' He said pulling away from the hug. Nupur was startled by his gestre. She looked down blushing. ''Uh thanks.'' She quickly replied. When he pulled her towards him and hugged her, she felt an electric shock, not one that hurts but gives you a strange feeling. And he was shirtless, and he had some intoxicating smell. Mayank and Nupur stood their awkwardly not knowing what to say to each other. Suddenly, Nupur's phone rang. ''Hello? ... Yes I am coming... Okay...Bye.'' Nupur shut the phone. ''Uh Mayank, I'll see you later, I need to head home.'' Nupur spoke. ''Uh wait, I'm coming, I'll uh drop you.'' Mayank quickly ran inside the gym to pack up before she could refuse.
As he came out wearing a white shirt, Nupur quickly looked away. ''Um I can go by-'' Nupur tried to make up a excuse but was cut off by Mayank. ''No, I'm not listening to yoru excuses. Let's go.'' He replied as they started to walk towards his car. ''Where do you live?'' Mayank asked her while starting ther car. ''Oh 27 Beechcroft Road, Pideway-'' Nupur explained her address but Mayank cut her off. ''Wow?! You live on the same road, yet we've never met?'' Mayank replied suprised. ''I've been in this school for ages, yet i've only heard about you and never seen you.'' Nupur replied equally suprised. Mayank smiled agreeing. He started the car, and drove off. The car drive was silent, but neither of them felt awkward, they felt somehow...peaceful which felt lacking in eachothers life at this stage. ''Thanks for dropping me.'' Nupur spoke as she got out of the car. ''No problem.'' Mayank replied as he smiled. Nupur waved to Mayank, as she started to walk into her house. Mayank drove off seeing her disappear.
''Nupur! Tum kaha ti? Itni der?'' Nupur's mother asked screaming. Nupur sighed fed off of this continous drama. She put on her headphones and walked to her room. She fell on the bed tired and soon fell into sleep ignoring her mother's taunts and complaints. Nupur loved her mother and her father, but it didn't ever seem as they loved her back. Ever since, Nupur's younger sister was born, Nupur was sidelined like an object. She walys heard taunts and coomplaints from her parents, not one compliment her entire life. She always wanted to get away from here, to live by herself, to stay away from relationships with any apart from Gunjan. Gunjan was like her guardian angel, the sister she always wanted, always helping her and supporting her. Like the mother, she never had...
Mayank, got home and head straight to his room. All he could hear was his parents fighting like every day of his life since he was born. He hoped one day, he could run away and live far away from everyone apart from Samrat, the brother he always wanted. Although he had a brother -- that brother never gave a damn about him . His parents never gave him what he wished for...

@Everyone - I want to thank each and everyone of you for your beautiful messages and comments, it makes me feel happy and urge me to write more. Updates will be infrequent as I currently have my exams till 22nd june but today i felt like writing so i thought, why not update? I don't know why but i decided to update this FF (: Your comments are highly commendable! They make my day and make me feel emmensly proud <3 I love you all and thank you for all your kind support :) Keep liking and commenting -- makes me feel like writing more!

Mayank walked to the class the very next day, but he was in no mood to talk to anyone. He walked towards his seat near; Nupur ' who was missing ' took the seat and sat down quietly. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, which bugged him ' this meant people would talk to him. ''Hey Mayank!'' Adhiraj walked towards Mayank and spoke up. ''Adhiraj, mujhe toori deer ki liye akela choor do.'' Mayank gritted through his teeth, trying to hold his anger inside. Adhiraj simply nodded and walked off. Mayank buried his head into the table and held his arms around his head. ''Mayank?'' Nupur spoke. Mayank lifted his head up to see a stunning Nupur dressed in a long white simple dress which complimented her skin. Her long hair left out and straightened. Mayank was mesmerised by her beauty. ''Mayank?'' She asked again, noticing him gazing at her. ''Oh, right Hi.'' He replied and put his head down again. Nupur frowned. ''Are you okay?'' She asked concerned. ''I am fine.'' He looked up again and gritted through his teeth. ''But, why do you look so glum? You don't need to tell me what's wrong, but just tell me if I could help?'' Nupur asked politely worried. Mayank however found Nupur irritating, 'No.'' He simply replied and put his head back down again. ''Are you-'' this time Mayank got fed up and stood up. Nupur looked up at him startled. ''Who you do think you are? I thought you we're those quiet types of girls! They one's which don't continuously talk! But I was wrong! I thought you don't continuously talk to boys, but no! You follow me! Disgusting!'' Mayank shouted at the top of his voice. Everyone stopped what they we're doing and stared at Mayank and Nupur. Nupur was shocked by his sudden outburst and felt hurt by the accusations he'd thrown. She blinked her tears back. ''Sorry.'' She mumbled and got up to sit near Suhaani. Mayank took a few seconds to realize what damage he'd done and was shocked by what he said. He felt immensely guilty and wanted to apologize to Nupur. He was about to apologize when he saw Sir walking in, so he sat back down. He buried his face into the table, burning with guilt. ''Nupur, tum theek ho na?'' Suhaani asked concerned. ''Of course, why wouldn't I be?'' Nupur faked a smile, and just like everyone else Suhaani believed her. Suhaani smiled and simply nodded. ''Gunjan aur dia kaha hai? Aur riddhima bhi nahi hai?'' Suhaani asked looking around. ''Gunjan and dia ki tabeek karab hai aur Riddhima ki cousin ki shaadi hai.'' Nupur replied looking down. ''Oh'' Suhaani replied. Sir started mentioning the upcoming events of the school such as a new play etc' While everyone was simply bored. ''Okay. Class dismissed.'' Everyone walked out of class while Nupur stood and waited for Mayank. He ran out of class to see her waiting, was she waiting for me? No, not after what I did. ''Nupur, I am so-'' Mayank tried to explain but Nupur cut him off. ''Shut up! It's fine, by the way, are you okay? I'm so sorry for bothering you, I didn't mean to. Please forgive this cheeky monkey?'' Nupur smiled. Mayank was shocked, was this girl for real? He just shouted the guts out of her and she is APOLOGIZING? He was completely sure; he has never met a girl like her before. ''Wow, Nupur Bhushan you are something alright!'' Nupur was surprised by his comment. ''I don't forgive people who haven't done anything to be forgiven about.'' He smirked and walked off. Nupur smiled, Mayank is a great friend, she thought. ''Nupur.'' Suhaani called out. Nupur walked towards her. They both started walking towards the cafeteria and sat down. ''Is school ka sabse hot larka kaun hai?'' Suhaani giggled. Nupur simply rolled her eyes, ''No one is hot here.'' Suhaani frowned, 'Come one Nupur! Just one name, think okay just think for 10 seconds. I know! Close your eyes.'' Are you serious?'' Nupur asked. ''YES!'' Suhaani shrieked. Nupur sighed and closed her eyes. She saw Mayank appearing shirtless with his muscular, handsome body. She quickly opened her eyes, shocked about what she was thinking. ''To?'' She heard Suhaani ask. ''None.'' Nupur replied. Suhaani sighed, ''I Think either Mayank or Adhiraj.'' Suhaani spoke dreamingly. Nupur simply rolled her eyes again. ''Adhiraj is a ASS!'' Nupur exclaimed. ''I'm an ass?'' Adhiraj spoke from behind them walking towards their table with Mayank. Nupur rolled her eyes at the sight for Adhiraj but smiled at Mayank. Mayank too smiled back but returned to his not-in-the-mood-self and looked away. Nupur noticed this and became worried. ''Yes you are an ass.'' Nupur told Adhiraj. ''Why?'' Adhiraj spoke again coming closer to Nupur. Nupur felt his body brush against her and quickly moved away. ''Stay away you perverted ass!'' Nupur replied shocking Adhiraj, and Mayank. ''Adhi dude, leave her.'' Mayank advised Adhiraj. ''W*f Mayank? No way! She called me an ass! How dare she?'' Adhiraj replied and walked closer to Nupur, who got scared. Suhaani who had tried to push Adhiraj away got pushed herself. Mayank got fed up and pulled Adhiraj back. ''I said leave her alone.'' He gritted through his teeth. However Adhiraj ignored him and pulled Nupur's arm this time. Mayank got furious seeing this and punched Adhiraj. Nupur and Suhaani realized this will lead to a bigger fight immediately got up to stop them. ''Mayank, okay that's enough, let's go from here.'' Nupur replied scared, dragging him away. She took him outside of school to a park nearby and sat down. Neither of them spoke until Mayank broke the silence. ''I'm sorry.'' Nupur looked up. ''No Mayank, I told you it's fine. Quit apologising.'' ''No but-'' Mayank tried to reply but Nupur cut him off. ''Mayank, I understand you have personal problems. I don't want to know them, I just want to know if you're going to be okay?''  Mayank was touched by Nupur's words, no one had ever spoken to him like that, and especially not someone he just met and became friends with. He pulled Nupur into a hug and buried his face on her right shoulder. She was surprised by his gesture but went along with it feeling sorry for him. She felt her shoulder start to get wet and realized Mayank was crying. She pulled away and looked at him. ''Don't cry. Please'everything will be okay. Time will heal everything.'' Nupur said wiping his tears away. ''Nupur I trust you and I want to tell you everything.'' Nupur nodded for him to continue. ''When I was young, My mother and father always used to have arguments. They didn't care about their children. And continued to fight. My dad slapped my mother once and she left home and never returned ever since. He re-married and had a child, who was killed by a car accident. His new wife is now my step mother, and she is the principal of this school. But the thing is even they argue. Continuously not caring about me or my brother or anyone. Now'they are planning to divorce. I know I am not a child, but I have always solved my parents and always will and I don't want to see them separate even if my mother is not my real mother. I just one once, I don't want to lose another.'' Nupur squeezed his hand, understanding his pain. ''Mayank, look at me.'' She tilted his face towards herself. She had never done this before and was shocked how she was even consoling a guy, never did she think she would become friends with a guy or console one. ''I understand how you are feeling. I know you don't want to lose your mother, but think of it this way. If they divorce they will stop fighting. It might even make them realise how much they love each other. It might make them realise how much pain their children are facing. But it will be for the best. They love you Mayank, even if they show they don't.'' Nupur completed. Mayank realized what she was saying was actually true. Samrat did not say this but he said, everything happens for a reason. Mayank doesn't know why but he feels whatever Nupur says, it compels him to believe it. Mayank smiled and instead of saying thank you he leaned in and kissed her cheek. Nupur blushed crimson red and looked down. ''Let's head back.'' Nupur spoke up. ''Yeah''' Mayank replied gazing at Nupur who kept looking anywhere but at him.

''Thanks Nupur! You're the best!'' He leaned in and kissed her cheek again before running off. She blushed crimson red. ''OH MY GOD!'' Suhaani screamed witnessing the scene in front of her! ''Tum'Aur'Mayank?'' Suhaani asked excitedly. Nupur frowned, why was she getting wrong ideas? It was just a friendly kiss. ''Don't get stupid ideas. It was just a friendly kiss.'' Suhaani however ignored her comment. ''Guess what?! Adhi and I kissed!'' Suhaani shrieked in happiness. Nupur was completed shocked. ''KYA?!'' Suhaani was aware of her reaction. ''No Nupur, you don't understand, when I am near him I feel some strange attraction. He also feels the same and has apologized for what he has done to you. He is really cute and sweet. And he kissed me.'' Suhaani sighs dreamingly. ''Tum pagal ho kya? He is a bloody flirt aur wo tumhe use kara hai!'' Nupur spoke ashamed of her friend's deed. ''Bas karo Nupur!'' Suhaani replied hurt by Nupur's words. ''I said what I said, as your friend. Rest is up to you.'' Nupur replied angrily and walked off.

''Dia, ha meine bhi suna, but when I called Nupur, she said ki wo baad mein batagi.'' Gunjan spoke to dia over the phone while laying down in her bed sick. ''Lekin, mujhe lagta hai ki yeh sab Nupur ki galti hai.'' Dia exclaimed laying down on her bed sick. Suhaani called her and Gunjan and told them the story. ''Kya? Nupur ki galti? No way! Nupur aisa kabhi nahi karsakti, I am sure ki wo Suhaani ya phir Adhiraj ki ko galti. Nupur aur galti kabhi nahi!'' Gunjan defended her best friend like sister. ''Gunjan tum hamesha Nupur ki side leti ho. Kabhi to saach face karo!'' Dia replied irritated. ''Bas karo Dia, Mein hamesha Nupur ki side lehti ho kyunki Nupur hamesha saach bolti hai. Tum aur Suhaani hamesha Nupur mein galti doonti ho lekin aand mein kya mila? Nupur ke simplicity and truthfulness. Jalan ho rahe hai? Kyun nahi, Nupur kitni perfect hai!.'' Gunjan defended her best friend again and cut the phone irritated with Dia's behaviour. Gunjan called Nupur immediately, ''Nupur tum theek ho na?'' Gunjan asked in a worried tone. Nupur smiled at Gunjan's concern. ''Mein bilkul theek ho! Aur tum? Khaana kaya? Dabay kaya? Tum abhi tak-'' Gunjan cut Nupur of before she starts her investigation of how 'Gunjan is doing.' ''Bas Nupur, meine sab kuch kiya. By the way, mein us Adhiraj aur Suhaani ki bachi ko choori gi nahi.'' Gunjan complained. ''Nahi Gunjan, Adhiraj ne maar kaya, aur Suhaani ko bhool jao, wo kuch nahi kar sakti hai.'' Nupur told her smiling at how Mayank beat up Adhiraj. ''Adhiraj ne maar kaya? Wow? Kaise? Kisne? Nupur Batao!'' Gunjan screamed excited as Nupur giggled. ''Wo, Mayank meri dost usne maara.'' Nupur replied with a huge smile on her face. ''OYE HOYE'' Gunjan screamed! Nupur blocked her ears. ''Okay I have to go, baad mein baat karti ho.'' Nupur replied and cut the phone before Gunjan starts the teasing.

Today was a MAHA Update, meaning 2 updates in one day, therefore i expect alot of comments and hopefully i'll update soon (: I love you all, thank you for the support <3