MN FF:&TheirStoryBegan| Inc Upd Chp12, Pg12. 22/12

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys it's me Shanita. So I have written FF's on AR, Damon&Riddhima, but I have never written a FF, on Mayank and Nupur -- Even though i love them very very much. I don't know why, perhaps i wanted a really good concept and now that i finally have a concept, i am ready to write about their beautiful lovestory. Not from MJHT but my own one :) I hope you all will enjoy reading :)

This is a story about Mayank and Nupur's lovestory (short story). It is about sacrificing themselves and their happiness, for the sake of the other person, I know it seems like a filmy-ordinary-saas-bahu-type-story but let's see how it turns out na?

My updates will be short and i will update when i have a good idea, because i want the story to end and begin well. Thank you all, P.S. Do not reserve posts IF you will not come back and edit them, also please comment, i know you silent readers read, but atleast try comment, telling me at least once you are reading -- it will make me feel MUCH better!

I have not completed my other FF's/OS's but i will, but i need ideas, you are welcome to send me ideas but ONLY by PM and i will credit you for your idea -- Thank you :)

My other works:

Diary of Riddhima Gupta/AR FF
Love Conquers All/Damon&Riddhima FF
Shanita's OS Gallery
BeleiveInLove'sHallOfFF's(:

P.S. Please DO NOT steal my work/ideas or anything! I hate it and i know everyone does too, but i get so pissed off that i won't leave that person until they are punished! :|

Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Messages/Note(s):

I will be less active - so less updates :| (27/06/11)
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

pls update the concept dear...

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Character Sketch:
Mayank Sharma - A young boy age 17 years old, goes to St.Xaviers college, who is very charming and handsome. He loves his family and friends, but there are many problems, which lead him to stay distant from his family. He beleives in meeting the right girl, to fall in love with but also flirts with everyone.
Nupur Bhushan - A young girl age 17 years old, goes to St.Xaviers college, who is very beautiful and shy. She loves her family and friends, but pretends she is a bad person. She beleives in love, but doesn't think anyone would fall for her.
Gunjan Khan  - A young girl aged 17 years old, goes to St.Xaviers college, very beautiful, and loud. She loves her family and friends, her best friend is Nupur and knows Nupur inside out.
Samrat Shergill - A young 17 year old, goes to St.Xaviers college, very handsome and is a big flirt. He loves his family and friends, his best friend is Mayank and knows him side out.
Other additional Characters will be revealed later, but here are some:
Suhaani, Dia, Riddhima - Friends of Nupur
Benji, Uday, Adhiraj, Armaan - Friends of Mayank
Mr Sujal Sharma, Mrs Shilpa Sharma, Kanan Bhabi, Rudra Bhai - Family of Mayank.
Mr Shashank Bhushan, Mrs Padma Bhushan, Pooja Bhushan and Karan - Bhushan.

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Concept:
Mayank and Nupur, go to the same school and have been for 2 years, they have never met. As the new year approaches, classes change, and they finally meet. They don't fight, they don't say anything, they don't fall in love, something else happens. Mayank, feels Nupur is someone completely different than she appears to be but is hiding her true form. He wants to get to know Nupur better. And that's where their love story begins...
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

''Nupur!'' Gunjan screamed for the 100th time. They we're both on the bus, travelling to college when Nupur decided to walk. Gunjan forbade her to walk in the rain as they would get soaked before they got to school, but Nupur being as stubborn as she is, wanted to walk. Since Gunjan wouldn't go with her, she got off the bus at the next stop and started to walk. Gunjan sighed and ran after Nupur. ''Nupur, tum bilkul pagal ho!'' Gunjan shrieked. ''Dekho! Tumhare vaje se mein bheej rahe hu!'' Gunjan groaned as they walked. ''By god Gunjan, you will always keep blubbering!'' Nupur smiled at her best friend. ''To? Kya kehna chahti ho? Mein bohot baat karti hoon?'' Gunjan asked her friend. Nupur giggled, ''Pagal larki.'' She mumbled underneath her breath as she entered the college gates. ''Oh god, today we are going to get assigned our new classes, we might not be in the same classes anymore.'' Gunjan exlaimed as she frowned. Nupur smiled, ''We will.'' She replied as she kept walking towards the hall. ''How do you know that?'' Gunjan asked Nupur looking confused. ''Are you psychic?'' Gunjan asked. Nupur laughed, ''No idiot! I just know.'' Nupur replied not looking at Gunjan, and walked into the hall and sat down on the bench. Gunjan went and sat next to her. ''How?'' Nupur sighed, this girl would never give up would she? Nupur thought. ''Because Nupur Bhushan is always right.'' Nupur smiled while Gunjan frowned. ''You don't know that.'' Gunjan tried to tell her, but no one could convince the Nupur Bhushan. ''But i do.'' Nupur smirked, while Gunjan sighed. ''Guys come on now, assembly is starting.'' A tall, skinny, beautiful fair skinned girl spoke. ''Dia!'' Nupur and Gunjan screamed and ran to hug her. ''Oh my god! Gunjan and Nupur, i missed you two so much but I'm back now!'' Dia smiled seeing her two crazy friends. ''You left us.'' Nupur frowned. ''Haa, i know but kya karo, you know papa na?'' ''By the way, why are you wet?'' Dia added. ''Pocho mat!'' Gunjan moaned. Nupur smiled, ''Acha teekhe, let's go or we'll be late.'' All three of them walked inside the hall for assembly and took their seats.

''Shit!'' Mayank yelled, while dropping his phone. ''Dude, you'll kill us one day, we're late again!'' Samrat explained. ''Dude, chill, nothing will happen, you sound like a girl.'' Mayank replied as Samrat frowned. ''Dude!'' Samrat groaned as Mayank simply just laughed. ''Look, chill we'll be there in like...now.'' He said looking at the gates of his school. The wind was blowing heavily today, something definately was going today, Mayank thought. Whenever the winds blew, he knew heavily, he knew something would happen. Good or bad, that's what he didn't know. ''Mayank, hurry man! You walk like a old lady!'' Samrat joked as they ran, towards the hall. Every year, they would always miss Assembly, because of Mayank's lazyiness, no one told them off because Mayank was one of the top students in the school and in nationwide, which the school was proud off. ''Shut up!'' Mayank laughed. As they walked into the halls, they realised everyone had already left. ''Shit!'' Mayank explaimed. ''See! Now we have to face that old hag!'' Samrat panicked. ''Which old hag?'' A lady in her late 50's replied. Mayank and Samrat glanced at eachother and gulped. ''Sorry miss, wo late-'' Mayank tried to think of a excuse but the lady cut him off. ''Mr.Sharma, no excuses, mera aaj mood nahi hai. Tum aur Mr.Shergill room 108 mein ho.'' The lady replied and turned to leave. ''Thanks Mrs. Shilpa.'' Mayank replied, before they both ran out of the hall. ''Aaj bach gaya!'' Samrat sighed a moment of relief while Mayank simply shrugged his shoulders. ''Why do you hate her so much?'' Samrat tried to ask his friend, but it was no use. ''I don't care.'' Mayank simply replied. ''But she's-'' Samrat tried to explain but as stubborn as Mayank as is, no one could convince him. ''I told you once, Don't ask me again.'' Mayank shot him a deadly glare, to which Samrat decided it was best to keep quiet. As the walked into the upper block, they climbed up the stairs to room 108 and knocked on the door. ''Come in.'' A man in his late 30's replied. ''Sorry we are late sir, wo traffic-'' Mayank tried to find a excuse but was cut off by the teacher. ''Mrs.Sharma ne phone kiya tha. Ab beto. Mr Sharma your seat is assinged next to Miss Bhushan and Mr Shergill your seat is assigned next to Miss Khan. Please take your seats.'' They both quietly went at sat at their respective places.
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
PM List REMOVED. Sorry guys. It's a huge hassle, and I can't handle it - I hope you understand :D

daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome start!
continue soon
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice start..

very well...