souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by hermoinee

What happened in today's episode? Which new polygon has been introduced?LOL

Nothing new.. Only old(ies) polygo(my)n.. New ones will be shown next year with the introduction of Daddaji's daddaji, Nani's Nani and Rohini's great grand Nani in a heart wrenching flashback...WackoROFL
I started watching the episode today.. just like I predicted yesterday and was telling souroj ke Wife will become the cook and Maid in the house and Maid will go to office with the husband LOL Same thing Pushkar was blabbering LOLLOLLOL

Sonali i finished watching just now. Once again ur prediction came trueLOLLOL. Push kar is a truthful guy. He confesses that he is 'kamina'
It seems I and T r making flop plans like S and SLOLLOL
Lets see wht Taps tells to Jogi tomorrow.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Nothing new.. Only old(ies) polygo(my)n.. New ones will be shown next year with the introduction of Daddaji's daddaji, Nani's Nani and Rohini's great grand Nani in a heart wrenching flashback...WackoROFL
I started watching the episode today.. just like I predicted yesterday and was telling souroj ke Wife will become the cook and Maid in the house and Maid will go to office with the husband LOL Same thing Pushkar was blabbering LOLLOLLOL

Sonali i finished watching just now. Once again ur prediction came trueLOLLOL. Push kar is a truthful guy. He confesses that he is 'kamina'

LOL

Yea Souroj I really liked that guy today LOL He's the best character in UTLOL No change, from beginning to end KaminaLOL By the way yesterday did you read my Daal- mangsho comment??LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

LOL

Yea Souroj I really liked that guy today LOL He's the best character in UTLOL No change, from beginning to end KaminaLOL By the way yesterday did you read my Daal- mangsho comment??LOLLOL

YesBig smile. I read ur 'kasha' Kosha mongso comment too. Yesterday Iccha pronounced Kasa kaka correctly. Sob Kosha mangsor effect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

LOL

YesBig smile. I read ur 'kasha' Kosha mongso comment too. Yesterday Iccha pronounced Kasa kaka correctly. Sob Kosha mangsor effect.

Baap re LOL Today I saw the oath ceremony LOLLOL And the background Shaakh baaja .. I was wondering if they will also show Dhunuchi naach and Ulu  ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisssouroj

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

What was that stupid 'Tapasya is the best' dialogue with some silly jerky action by the vamp and puppy all about?.. Are the CVs proudly thinking it is some punch dialogue? It looked so ridiculous..OuchSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

What was that stupid 'Tapasya is the best' dialogue with some silly jerky action by the vamp and puppy all about?.. Are the CVs proudly thinking it is some punch dialogue? It looked so ridiculous..OuchSleepy
That silly jerk looked like the Ducktales Fanny move-- If anybody watched Ducktales the cartoon they'd know what I am referring too .. Two ducks show their cute little asses to each other with one feather on top and do rub- rub!LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8IisBlisssourojsps0114intruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

That silly jerk looked like the Ducktales Fanny move-- If anybody watched Ducktales the cartoon they'd know what I am referring too .. Two ducks show their cute little asses to each other with one feather on top and do rub- rub!LOLLOL

Wacko ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL

sonali_dgIisBlissintruderfast

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

This dialogue was the most ridiculous one...this ichcha - tap friendship track is v out of place and most unnatural ridiculous and stupid track ever in UT...making "Taps is the best" punch line just shows evil deeds are hitting the roof and UT is celebrating it ConfusedShocked...it just shows soaps serials get away with any crap, when one is watching it one should not expect any good social message or sensible storyline...these channels and producers are slaves to actors which is v pathetic...once a popularity is in place they start promoting it versus the story...

Precap Taps sitting and crying with Jogi - Taps character is such a nautanki...

hermione8IisBlisssouroj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index