Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Yea Souroj I really liked that guy today πŸ˜† He's the best character in UTπŸ˜† No change, from beginning to end KaminaπŸ˜† By the way yesterday did you read my Daal- mangsho comment??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜ƒ. I read ur 'kasha' Kosha mongso comment too. Yesterday Iccha pronounced Kasa kaka correctly. Sob Kosha mangsor effect.
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

YesπŸ˜ƒ. I read ur 'kasha' Kosha mongso comment too. Yesterday Iccha pronounced Kasa kaka correctly. Sob Kosha mangsor effect.

Baap re πŸ˜† Today I saw the oath ceremony πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the background Shaakh baaja .. I was wondering if they will also show Dhunuchi naach and Ulu  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
hermione8 thumbnail

What was that stupid 'Tapasya is the best' dialogue with some silly jerky action by the vamp and puppy all about?.. Are the CVs proudly thinking it is some punch dialogue? It looked so ridiculous..πŸ₯±
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

What was that stupid 'Tapasya is the best' dialogue with some silly jerky action by the vamp and puppy all about?.. Are the CVs proudly thinking it is some punch dialogue? It looked so ridiculous..πŸ₯±

That silly jerk looked like the Ducktales Fanny move-- If anybody watched Ducktales the cartoon they'd know what I am referring too .. Two ducks show their cute little asses to each other with one feather on top and do rub- rub!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail

That silly jerk looked like the Ducktales Fanny move-- If anybody watched Ducktales the cartoon they'd know what I am referring too .. Two ducks show their cute little asses to each other with one feather on top and do rub- rub!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

This dialogue was the most ridiculous one...this ichcha - tap friendship track is v out of place and most unnatural ridiculous and stupid track ever in UT...making "Taps is the best" punch line just shows evil deeds are hitting the roof and UT is celebrating it πŸ˜•πŸ˜²...it just shows soaps serials get away with any crap, when one is watching it one should not expect any good social message or sensible storyline...these channels and producers are slaves to actors which is v pathetic...once a popularity is in place they start promoting it versus the story...

Precap Taps sitting and crying with Jogi - Taps character is such a nautanki...

souroj thumbnail

Baap re πŸ˜† Today I saw the oath ceremony πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the background Shaakh baaja .. I was wondering if they will also show Dhunuchi naach and Ulu  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

The 'Aaa' bg music is more irritating. Whenever VSB talks about his baby this stupid piercing music startsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank god for the few out there who have access to Youtube and spare themselves on this stupid show by being selective in watching what they want...pity those ardent followers of UT who sit thru this half hour in front of TV, hope they utilize their time wisely for entertainment with better shows soon before getting roped into the stupid current track where I-P friendship cuteness does not even bring a grin on the face

Sorry v disappointed with UT team 😲 thank god Nandita Mehra left the show as a director
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

This dialogue was the most ridiculous one...this ichcha - tap friendship track is v out of place and most unnatural ridiculous and stupid track ever in UT...making "Taps is the best" punch line just shows evil deeds are hitting the roof and UT is celebrating it πŸ˜•πŸ˜²...it just shows soaps serials get away with any crap, when one is watching it one should not expect any good social message or sensible storyline...these channels and producers are slaves to actors which is v pathetic...once a popularity is in place they start promoting it versus the story...

Tapasya is the best in shamelessness and villainy and Ichcha is the best in being servile with no self respect.. It is an unbelievable rubbish theme that the writer has thought of in making them friends after Taps had crossed all boundaries by doing nothing even remotely good..
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

Lets see wht she tells Jogi. Will she confess to Jogi she blackmailed Iccha or will once again tell some lies.