India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

is it possible????

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
how a girl don't know she is pregnant. in this modern time , in this serial only doc tell them they are pregnant, also how its possible a girl don't know she miscarried the baby.
when aksahra was going home she was happy as she don't know what happen, is it possible.
gayatri don't know i can understand but akshara don't know its impossible!!!!!!!!

Edited by swatikr12 - 10 May 2011 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zaara-.-MOTHER-_Divya_

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
its serial they cant shw everything in detail yaar  might be she doent knw abt MC and being preganat obviously doc will tell hw will a girl knw if that is the case den whenever a girl faints she shud think she is pregnant ??? well tats not rite MC i knw the girl knws tats what my mom told Confused

Edited by preksha_naksh - 10 May 2011 at 11:57am
kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. It is her who should know if something is terribly wrong or not before the doctor. Doctor will only confirm the miscarriage.  Is there no bleeding????  How can she not know...

Even when they are pregnant... Everyone acts surprised... Don't they track their missed periods??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i4iqbal

Reatta23 Groupbie
Reatta23
Reatta23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
actually, at the beginning, one does not always know they have miscarried. it is quite possible to feel normal even though there is a miscarriage. i know of many real people who have undergone this.

kingini_aardra

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
ditto.. i was thinking of the same think.. wen mc happens.. the lady bleeds.. toh akshi shud have known na... how come she dusnt??

-Zaara-.

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
would not a woman woh has miscarried bleed??

-Stutz-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Wrote this on another topic - for all those curious

Haven't seen the episode yet but I read some of the discussion & was wondering myself. So I asked my go to guy, googleEmbarrassed

Yes, it is possible just like the locker room incident they found something possibly rare. Akshara ko rulane ka ek aur tareeqaConfused

• It is called a Missed Miscarriage or silent miscarriage Women can experience a miscarriage without knowing it. A missed miscarriage is when embryonic death has occurred but there is not any expulsion of the embryo. It is not known why this occurs. Signs of this would be a loss of pregnancy symptoms and the absence of fetal heart tones found on an ultrasound.
  • Miscarriages rarely begin the instant the baby has passed away, but rather the hormone levels first have to drop before the mother's body will recognize the pregnancy as no longer viable and begin the process of shedding the uterine lining. This can take a few days or weeks, which is why ultrasounds performed after early pregnancy bleeding will often show that the baby passed one to two weeks before the actual onset of the bleeding. But if an ultrasound is performed for some other reason, such as a routine check for a heartbeat, it is possible for the ultrasound to detect that the baby has miscarried before the mother has begun to have any miscarriage symptoms and she may even still feel pregnant.
  • Sometimes the first clue of a missed miscarriage is that the baby's heartbeat fails to become audible on a fetal heart rate monitor by 12 weeks of gestation.
  • If bleeding has not yet started, a natural miscarriage, (a.k.a. a miscarriage without intervention) might take days or weeks to begin. Many women with this diagnosis opt for a D & C in order to have the ordeal over with as quickly as possible.
Statistically about 25% have a miscarriage and 1% of those have a silent miscarriage. Dimri found a good specimen in Akshara...D'oh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Di.aastha.kingini_aardraAsawari_nakshsaru.g-Stutz-_charu_-MOTHER-_Divya_

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
thanx for the info... dimri iss track oe research kar sakti hai!!! lekin dinos ko nikhil k baare mein research karva nai sakti

saru.g

Go to top