Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Anju I am jumping with joy reading this post !!! Makes me feel on cloud nine ... I can understand what you must be feeling ...
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG So happy for you Anju.
fiza_11 thumbnail
u r just awesome...I have never ever came across someone so passionate abt a TV show..BTW I like to read ur  posts ;Keep writing..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vids08

OMG So happy for you Anju.

Vids, why happy for me and not happy for all of us?? It is for all the fans that I am sending him emails...not just for me..
That is why I keep asking all of you to keep posting your thoughts and views..
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiza_11

u r just awesome...I have never ever came across someone so passionate abt a TV show..BTW I like to read ur  posts ;Keep writing..

Thanks Fiza.. welcome to our forum.. I am passionate about CCBM, yes but more passionate about our magical jodi NiVren and the growth of NiVedita..
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow thats a great news Anju. After watching the episode I have been feeling very low, now this news made me really happy. thanks so much Anju! You made Mr. Shahi hear our cry. I am sure by now he knows what the viewers would like to watch.
Truly, mind blowing performances by the trio KM, NS & the lady who played HL, hats off to them!! Let CCBM rock!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Vids, why happy for me and not happy for all of us?? It is for all the fans that I am sending him emails...not just for me..
That is why I keep asking all of you to keep posting your thoughts and views..

U are so sweet Anju. But you are the one who's working so hard in getting through him. You do deserve an applause.believe u me, I'm grateful that u hv bn doing this for all of us. 🤗
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju dear thankyou and a big hug from me too you. Love you for this. Ccbm forum is like my second home and you are the voice of our ccbm forum. I am happy that mr shahi is reading your daily mail that you are sending him and you cOmpleyely have all our support I'm sure all the others will agree. I just hope to see our Nivi-Viren go from strength to strength as their pairing is truly amazing and magical.
Thank Anju and congratulations to all ccbm and Nivren fans for coming this far. X
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good going Anju, your persistence pays well off. Congratulations dear.
Thanks kehna formality hojayega toh I will just say Good Work and keep it up and hopefully (fingers crossed) I will come back to see CCBM still running.
Umeed pey Duniya kayam hai right? lets hope for the best
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Good going Anju, your persistence pays well off. Congratulations dear.

Thanks kehna formality hojayega toh I will just say Good Work and keep it up and hopefully (fingers crossed) I will come back to see CCBM still running.
Umeed pey Duniya kayam hai right? lets hope for the best

Yes no thank you and no sorry...and Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.. I am not leaving hope. I want to see you back here in the forum when you are back. That means CCBM will still be here.