Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Friends - another reply from Rajanji

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Girls,

For my today's feedback here is his reply which I just got.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks shall convey your views to team.

Regards
Rajan shahi

Sent on my BlackBerry from Vodafone

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy that he is reading my emails daily and this increases my hopes one more time. I will continue to send him feedback.

Here is what I sent as my email to him for which he replied:-

Hello Rajanji,

I know I wrote yesterday that I will not write to you anymore. But my friends and CCBM fans persuaded me to keep writing to you and letting you know their views in case you want to hear their voice. Yesterday I congratulated you as you got what you wanted. But today I seriously want to applaud you and your crew - specially actors for giving us such a fabulous and emotional, heart-wrenching episode. Today's episode will be itched in my mind forever. I cannot even tell you how lucky you are to have such a breed of great actors - Kinshuk, Neha and actress playing Hemlata. These 3 were just out of the world today. Hemlata has made us cry since yesterday by her acting. She acted just like a mother who has lost her child would do. And none of the actors overdid the acting. It never seemed fake or pretend. It was as if it was done from their heart.
Hats off to your team. For a change the editing was brilliant and the writers did good too.
Rajanji, we CCBM fans never shy from applauding the efforts of your team when it is good and so we will never shy away from telling you when we are let down and when our views and expectations are not met. We want our CCBM to be top show hence we are taking so much efforts to bring our thoughts to you. I really hope that you are reading my daily emails.
Please use the potential of your verstaile actors to their fullest. Kinshuk and Neha have outdone their acting this week. They are just fantastic. I would appreciate if you can tell them our thoughts.
Today's last scene where Viren takes Nivi and the baby in his embrace tells all - he has taken up the responsibility to take care of Sood's and his small family comprising of Nivi and now the baby. Viren has matured so much with the help of Nivi and they are the real soulmates. So please do not think of separating them. NivArth (Nivi, Sid) union is not possible as their relation has now changed. So please please never ever think of bringing them together.
I am putting couple of comments from fans regarding the same :-

"I am so glad you voiced your opinion. Mr. Shahi should think twice before going down Nivarth route. I used to watch this drama on and off until Kinshuk entered and since I've been Nivereniac.
And I really support you POV not because I'm Nivren fan...because Nivarth union is NOT right. They should think about sanctity of marriage and if Mr. Shahi is planning to go down that path I'll be surely sending email to SP about his show and moral behind it, They've already done enough damage to the show and I really hope CT is not planning to stoop so low.

Thanks again for your POV."
--------------------------------------------------

"But now, I am fully against theidea of the Siddarth-Nivi reunion. It will be disgusting and completely wrong to marry your sister-in-law/Brother-in-law. It's like incest. Secondly, Siddarth and Divya have a child together. You do not get with your niece's father or your daughter's aunt. It's so wrong. Siddarth has done the deed with Divya and now it's Viren and Nivi's turn to have children (I did wish Nivi for to get pregnant before that Divya). Viren and Nivi must stay together at any cost. He is a good husband to her and I hope be becomes the best husband for her. They have yet to grow and experience so much with each other.

I feel sorry for Siddarth. Maybe, one day a nice woman with a child can enter his life so his daughter get's a brother or a sister. "
---------------------------------------------------

"Very well written post and totally in tandem with you. It is insane to reunite Sid-Nivi. They are ex lovers or I will say so called lovers. If Nivi was madly in love with Sid then she would not have been able to sacrifice her love for Divya. But I guess her love for her sister was more than her love for Siddharth. Whatever the case, that relation was long over. The truth or the matter of fact is that Sid-Divya were married and have a baby from their relationship and Nivi-Viren are married and are soul mates. There is no need to separate NiVren for the sake of baby. NiVren can take care of the baby without being separated. Vandana brought up Sid alone and so can Sid too. He has support of his family so baby will never feel her mother"

Thanks for giving us such a emotional episode today. I hope I get some reply from you today.

Regards
Anju
(Die hard fan of NiVren - the best jodi ever in the TV industry)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Dear thanks soo much for conveying our message to RS Sir, We will be really Happy if he reads this and follows this,,  Really am happy he resonded to ur mail
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV Anju Di congratz. I'm so happy to hear that RS is reading your daily feedback on the episodes. Its reassuring to hear that he reads your feedback with everyones views so hopefully the storyline should go according to our views. Thank you SO much Di for all your efforts. I'm so happy. x
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
tahnxxx jaan for sending dis daily feeedback 2 RS . I hope he reads it n follow it as well .
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for emailing RS and sharing the message...good atleast he knows what we think and feel
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RAJ merci d'apporter les veux de NIVREN MR RS et je souhaite qu'il vas les prendre au serieux πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If he is writing that he will convey my views to the team then I am sure he has read the email as our views are not in the beginning of the email but in the middle and end. So he has to read the whole email to know the views. Ab yehi umeed kar sakte hain ki woh apni team ko bataye and they act accordingly.
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry je veux dire ANJUpas RAJ
ANJUmerci d'apporter les veux de NIVREN MR RS et je souhaite qu'il vas les prendre au serieux πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
THANK U SOO MUCH Anju jaan...u r awsome ..hope RS never disappoint us  😊
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anju, thanks so much for continuing to send feedback to Rajanji, it makes me feel so much better to know that he is reading them so at least he's well aware of our views. Thanks so much again!πŸ€—