Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lames_yosef thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i love sarja's character and i wanna some romatic scenes between sarja and niru in the future track
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree darshu hats off 2 kapil 👏👏 4 portraying sarjaa beautifully and his dialogue deilvery superb in a series situation makes u🤣 2 crack! when he is sad his emotional expression like @smiley said can help but feel 4 him! i am loving him more e/day!😛  
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry repeat!Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
premheerfan42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was never interested to watch this show in the start but i used to love sarja scenes  now i am completely bowled over for this hunk😳
andyluvstv thumbnail
Hi,been busy so cudnt be here more often...

But i am loving the way Sarja's character is being shaped. He is totally rocking. Despite the fact that he loves Niru, he is taking care of her, only coz of the prmoise he made to his brother.

But in all this he hasnt shed his attitude, and thats what i like. Perfect.
Kapil is doing an amazing job here.

As for Niru, i once again fail to understand her, her behaviour shows how little she knew and understood Chandu. He gave up his life to save his brother, means his bro meant a lot to him, and she is blaming him for Chandu's death. I think she is just taking out her frustration on him, coz she cant do the same on Albela.
And as for Bhavna, i still see no improvement.
Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

Hi,been busy so cudnt be here more often...

But i am loving the way Sarja's character is being shaped. He is totally rocking. Despite the fact that he loves Niru, he is taking care of her, only coz of the prmoise he made to his brother.

But in all this he hasnt shed his attitude, and thats what i like. Perfect.
Kapil is doing an amazing job here.

As for Niru, i once again fail to understand her, her behaviour shows how little she knew and understood Chandu. He gave up his life to save his brother, means his bro meant a lot to him, and she is blaming him for Chandu's death. I think she is just taking out her frustration on him, coz she cant do the same on Albela.
And as for Bhavna, i still see no improvement.

@ bold Andy... this is exactly what i want to say... agreed with all the misunderstandings she will not believe Sarja but atleast believe what Chandu told you...  and if Chandu asked for the promise matlab he knew very well if there was anyone who can protect Niru after he's gone... it's Sarja...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago